Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
almost done with version 5.4, need raes 2nd and 3rd scenes, anyone know how to get them unlocked, i have everything else
2nd is when you "deceived" her you when first met her( i forgot the entire route but the gist of it is you pretend you know you're powerful), you go up to attic when she's there and asks for services.
3rd I believe is before she gets her room from dreamwalk - i forgot the exact choices but it think its you saying you can't sleep (before the dreamwalk) so she jerks you off while rubbing ur dick on her nipples

both you can unlock if you start over again.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Loving the game, but I hope the developer does some changes to the gallery and scenes.

As it stands, if somebody loses their save, they don't unlock any galleries done previously even if they download somebody else's full save. And some are missable even then.

A simple gallery unlocker option would fix that, for people that don't want to play through everything just to unlock them again.
Pretty sure you just need the right file, the persistent file, not the numbered save file itself for the gallery to unlock.

wildyinnapropriate

May 28, 2021
2nd is when you "deceived" her you when first met her( i forgot the entire route but the gist of it is you pretend you know you're powerful), you go up to attic when she's there and asks for services.
3rd I believe is before she gets her room from dreamwalk - i forgot the exact choices but it think its you saying you can't sleep (before the dreamwalk) so she jerks you off while rubbing ur dick on her nipples

thx i have a few early saves...

and i need to find the 2nd and 3rd hidden items for lyriel

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020

Great im so far away for Rae's 3rd scene called Sleep Aid. OH COME ON :(

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

To clarify, you don't have to be pretending to be a wizard to get the second scene, and if you are that might stop you from getting the third one which requires you to be nice to her. For the second just make sure you go to the attic before she realises that you aren't a wizard, doesn't matter if you've been telling her you aren't or not.

hey whats the code for the thing in med bay
Full of Stars guide:

Reactions: ZanithOne

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
How come we can't fuck Cait yet?
She was supposed to be after Lyriel but I think it was ahitr's anniversary or something so the dev pushed her back a few weeks and put in a sex lounge. June is when we'll start seeing more of Cait but If I understand the Patreon post correctly, the June update is mostly focusing on her story and her worlds lore and the end of her arc (which will likely end in sex like Lyriel's arc did) potentially won't be out until after July

Reactions: ZanithOne

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Loved the Lyriel arc, the only (minor) complaint I have is: She's a virgin, MC should have gone downtown to warm her up before just shoving it on in there (yes, I know it was specifically stated she was hot and ready). Just kind of seemed the right thing to do, thought it might happen on round 2, but then, nope.

feppy CIG

Sep 30, 2020
Lyriel's Arc is marvelous. and that last scene from her is very exciting, it's making me excited too. Really wish there's more scene for her.and those barmaids...MY GOD. keep up the Amazing Work.as expected for my most favorite AVN or something.
Happy to know you're really enjoying the game !

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
First time playing through and it might've already been discussed before so forgive me but isn't the last question for the "Phone Dream Quiz"(Or whatever the proper name is) grammatically incorrect or something? I followed the train of logic for every one immediately except that last one and the right answer was absolute nonsense logically speaking "Some Life Savers Are Not Bumper Cars" would make sense logically, but changing not to no really throws everything off and unless I'm wrong, following the rules of logical deduction, 2 of the other 3 answers are equally correct. Is it just because it's a play on the words themselves(I.E saying "are no bumper cars" is functionally the same as saying "not" but incorporates the words so is therefore correct?) but saying no bumper cars are lifesavers/etc isn't correct because it doesn't have the words?
Sure I'm just overthinking this but it was an entertaining overthink if nothing else. Curious to hear what others think/thought

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes