zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know for sure since I haven't played it yet but maybe it's the same one the guy 3 comments above yours was talking about? "The hotdogging scene now has sex."

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't know for sure since I haven't played it yet but maybe it's the same one the guy 3 comments above yours was talking about? "The hotdogging scene now has sex."
Oh sweet summer child, still thinking the majority of people read the posts immediately above what they're writing.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is the 5.10 newest version available for android? Ive reached what seems to be the end of progression for 5.9 and and jonesing for more
I was wondering this too. The android link seems to be for the previous version.

My guess is it might be a few days.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
ZanithOne Just a heads up, in the scene replay, Lyriel's sexier shower just repeats her bed making scene.

And just checking Caitlin's scenes, the library thighjob repeats the library cunnilingus scene.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Zanith usually hops into the thread when posting an update, so I get the feeling this is a leak. Is that a even a thing that can happen when Zanith holds the OP?

lelelelelel

May 22, 2017
Zanith usually hops into the thread when posting an update, so I get the feeling this is a leak. Is that a even a thing that can happen when Zanith holds the OP?
the forum mightve gotten it early but only by a few days. im a patreon and the $5 supporters (who usually get the release a week early) got the download links on the 3rd, so public release wouldve probably be on the 10th anyways.

Reactions: MoarDakka123

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Mods can always edit topics, no matter who holds them and I think there's a risk to actually lose the ownership of the OP, if you mess with the premise of the forum. It's fine to ask people not to leak, etc. but it's not like one can prevent it in a forum that's actually specifically made to enable that kind of piracy.

Reactions: MoarDakka123

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
the forum mightve gotten it early but only by a few days. im a patreon and the $5 supporters (who usually get the release a week early) got the download links on the 3rd, so public release wouldve probably be on the 10th anyways.
Mods can always edit topics, no matter who holds them and I think there's a risk to actually lose the ownership of the OP, if you mess with the premise of the forum. It's fine to ask people not to leak, etc. but it's not like one can prevent it in a forum that's actually specifically made to enable that kind of piracy.
Yup, makes sense, cheers folks.

On another note, can't seem to find any new Rae content, and there's nothing to suggest I've missed anything in the gallery either.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes