Dlore

Feb 8, 2021
My crooked hands could break the game .. And now I don't know how to restore the language .. Help, haha
This was the last time I believed the button "Russian language")

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
My crooked hands could break the game .. And now I don't know how to restore the language .. Help, haha
This was the last time I believed the button "Russian language")
I'm going to guess the lower button is Preferences, in my (English) menu the language setting is the one to the bottom right, hope that helps.

Dlore

Feb 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "MoarDakka123, сообщение: 6716836, участник: 2567719"]
Я собираюсь предположить, что нижняя кнопка - это «Настройки», в моем (английском) меню языковые настройки находятся в правом нижнем углу, надеюсь, это поможет.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Проблема в том, что эти кнопки просто пропали после смены языка, lol

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
This game needs updates to advance in the plot. Those updates that are just "now the MC can put his cock into the pussy in this scene, instead of only rub it" are just poor.

Reactions: Reese286

NekroBois

Feb 10, 2018
This game needs updates to advance in the plot. Those updates that are just "now the MC can put his cock into the pussy in this scene, instead of only rub it" are just poor.
did u read what they are talking in the game or just skip to scenes?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It cost the same effort to answer the question and be useful than to be a smartass.
Try saying that after reading the last few pages of an update when people keep repeatedly asking a question that has been answered several times.

Go on, I can wait.

Reactions: longsuper1

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
did u read what they are talking in the game or just skip to scenes?
That´s the problem: there is actually nothing to read. It´s just generic sex scenes: spending the night with Cait, nice scene, but just the continuation of another previous scene, the expansion of another previous scene with Rae in the pool, and spending the night with the elf, if I have not missed something.

The plot doesn´t advance, is just some new renders, not really different of previous ones, and generic dialogues in sex scenes like "It feels so good" "Oh, MC, please, harder", "It was nice, you can spend the night here", and things like that. There aren´t even new fetishes.

I like this game, but this update (and a few previous ones) is poor, IMO. This game seems to be stuck.

Reactions: Reese286

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
can someone help me? im stuck at the part where im supposed to ask rae about anal but she always says no despite her stats being at 20/20. and i cant raise them anymore. is this a bug or am i supposed to do something specific?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes