mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
can someone help me? im stuck at the part where im supposed to ask rae about anal but she always says no despite her stats being at 20/20. and i cant raise them anymore. is this a bug or am i supposed to do something specific?
Dont remember specifics - but you had to move the story along - and finally could ask her about it in the attic in the evening (i think). you have had to done some dream walking, and some other tasks with others as well to progress the story.

Reactions: mogetsu

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you can answer a question in a line spending 5 seconds of your life, but you prefer to spend those 5 seconds in being a smartass, you are fundamentally a smartass, imo.
If you answer a question in 5 seconds every day you will lose time going on and on and on.

If you take 30 seconds to teach the questioner how to find the answers, you will save the daily 5 seconds and be in the plus after a week.

Also in the plus are all the other people who will save time reading Q and A that weren't necessary.

And finally in the plus is the questioner - they will learn to find information that others might not want to give or only after hours of waiting.

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
If you answer a question in 5 seconds every day you will lose time going on and on and on.

If you take 30 seconds to teach the questioner how to find the answers, you will save the daily 5 seconds and be in the plus after a week.

Also in the plus are all the other people who will save time reading Q and A that weren't necessary.

And finally in the plus is the questioner - they will learn to find information that others might not want to give or only after hours of waiting.
Don't take me wrong but the search function on this forum is beyond shitty, I personally always try to use the search function but sometimes have to ask because trying to wade thru a few hundred pages for something is honestly a piece of shit, when i see someone asking something i know the answer , i will, if i don't, i wont waste the time trying to snarky just to be a ass to someone on the internet i will never see or interact with in anyway, so, being that way just because, is being a dick without any profit, i mean you can do it but honestly your time would be of better use doing something else like watching paint dry.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't take me wrong but the search function on this forum is beyond shitty, I personally always try to use the search function but sometimes have to ask because trying to wade thru a few hundred pages for something is honestly a piece of shit, when i see someone asking something i know the answer , i will, if i don't, i wont waste the time trying to snarky just to be a ass to someone on the internet i will never see or interact with in anyway, so, being that way just because, is being a dick without any profit, i mean you can do it but honestly your time would be of better use doing something else like watching paint dry.
Don't get me wrong either - I have both answered a question and asked a question that could have been resolved differently, here and in other places on the internet. However, a steady reminder that you could do it on your own doesn't have to hurt.

And I don't think that the search function on here sucks any more than any other. A good search is a skillset you need to acquire by practicing and sometimes even that does not help depending on the keywords you can use. But trying that will help you other places, too. And the search function on here does use "last entry matching on top" which especially in a case like this - new update with a possible new question - will make finding the relevant posts way easier. Speaking of which, in such a case it is quite likely (as it was in the case that started this discussion) that Q and A will be found in the last couple posts, so reading also helps.

As for "being a dick without any profit": first, I think there is a profit, see my last post. Second, sometimes you have to "be a dick". It's like feeding a dog at a table - sure, he will be happy for now and you can enjoy dinner in patience for a while but you're growing a piece of work. So in the long term it is better to resist the puppy eyes.

Also, if somebody asks every question without trying to find the answer themselves, who is the real dick? They're taking other people's time because they think they are entitled to individual pampering. By no means I do want to imply that every question comes from this mindset but many do (and personally I do think entitlement is worse here than on most other messaging boards or similar) and at least those who do deserve to be treated accordingly and then some. That doesn't mean insulting them - but telling them they are wrong and telling them they are annoying others should not be off the table.

Reactions: Zoran89 and Evil13

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
And the search function on here does use "last entry matching on top"
The search here does not order the results by date, wich makes it horrible to use.

Also, if somebody asks every question without trying to find the answer themselves, who is the real dick? They're taking other people's time because they think they are entitled to individual pampering. By no means I do want to imply that every question comes from this mindset but many do (and personally I do think entitlement is worse here than on most other messaging boards or similar) and at least those who do deserve to be treated accordingly and then some. That doesn't mean insulting them - but telling them they are wrong and telling them they are annoying others should not be off the table.
What is easier ?
Ignore stupid shit and move on or make snarky replies?
keep in mind that idiots will not change because of of such answers and it will just piss off someone that did look for the anwser (correctly or not does not matter for the case at hand).

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is easier ?
Ignore stupid shit and move on or make snarky replies?
keep in mind that idiots will not change because of of such answers and it will just piss off someone that did look for the anwser (correctly or not does not matter for the case at hand).
Easier in the short run - or easier in the long run? Some idiots may never change but they will feel more unwelcome, which they should be. So snarky replies are warranted, especially if it helps otherwise helpful people calm down. Some are capable of learning. And if you are willing to learn and understand you will not be pissed off that easily but ask yourself "why was that answer as it was?"

Yes, some people may be wrongly offended. Then again, some people are offended by the always repeating cycle of the same questions answered 7 times already in the last 20 posts. What about those people who often are the same ones that will readily answer new questions, try to help with technical issues, and so on. Why shouldn't their annoyance matter just as much?

Reactions: Evil13

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
The search here does not order the results by date, wich makes it horrible to use.
Alright boys, I'm about to change your lives.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The search now orders the results by date.

EROI99

Oct 1, 2021
are there any sex scenes in the spooky dream? no matter what i try at some point it always ends in death.
Azraesha:
Leave the room => turn right, to the hall => take the cross => climb to the attic => use it to light the others => leave => investigate the Cait's room => turn back => present the cross and the candle => sure.

Naomi:
check closet => open it => take it => go into the hallway => check Lyriel's room => check the wardrobe => keep looking => take it => try the other way => check the closet => hide in the closet => follow her => whip out the hand and the ankh => let's fuck some life into you.

Caitlin:
look out the window => greet the shadow => pick it up => go out via the door => go down the stairs => check the living room => approach the body => pick up the carton => walk away => investigate the library => check the books => give her the milk => distract her with the toy => don't mind if i do.

Lyriel:
leave the room => turn left, to the bathroom => check the sink => apply it to yourself => go back to the hallway => climb to the attic => snuff it => leave => check the bathroom => approach the bath one => oh yes.

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019

No, man. The guy is not "teaching the questioner how to find the answers". The guy is taking an opportunity to be a smartass (emphasis in the "ass") and humiliate another users thanks to the anonymity of internet, for his own personal gratification . If you are tired of answering a question, just ignore the question.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Damn, this update was disappointing. There are a few small in house scenes, but no advancement of the girls story line or trips out of the Rift. Oh well ... maybe next time.

Reactions: Player33509
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes