Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
What about making them watch The Plague Dogs? I mean,that's not a Futurama episode, but it would surely make them cry.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Honestly, I think all the girls would cry at "Jurassic Bark". And definitely the MC.

No one can keep a dry eye at the end of that episode and if they don't or they say they don't, they're a heartless, soulless creature and must be destroyed!
Damn you - I haven't seen that episode in more than a decade, you said Jurrasic Bark and a tear came to my eye. And I hate pets (allergic to them)

Wruckinball

Aug 19, 2021
So, I used the updater, and it locked some of the scenes I had unlocked in the scene gallery. Does anyone know the fix?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think I've found a bug in my game. Whenever I see Rae raiding the freezer, the game forces me to "Smack dat ass!" It's like I don't even have a choice! :eek:"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's definitely a bug. :sneaky:

Seriously, how does anyone pass that opportunity by? :p
Haha, I've been playing for over an in-game year and I still do that every time I see her in the fridge in the morning.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Rae and Lyriel are making me feel things.

I'm looking forward to the eventual dramatic scene when we figure things out and the girls all return to their world (except maybe Rae) and we have this moment where we just walk around the quiet house, reminiscing all the fun moments that happened.

Also bruh what the hell we got drugged. I'm not even sure how we're gonna respond to that. That's twice we got put into such a situation in the same goddamn world. Is everything involving elves supposed to be super annoying at first.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also bruh what the hell we got drugged. I'm not even sure how we're gonna respond to that. That's twice we got put into such a situation in the same goddamn world. Is everything involving elves supposed to be super annoying at first.
Twice?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Honestly, I think all the girls would cry at "Jurassic Bark". And definitely the MC.

No one can keep a dry eye at the end of that episode and if they don't or they say they don't, they're a heartless, soulless creature and must be destroyed!
I see Naomi as a cat person. So, I think she'd just get teary-eyed. But, I don't know if I'd call that crying. And I think Lyriel would try to hide it early in her story.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The interrogation in the cellar. Admittedly that was understandable and also very polite. The jump from that to drugging was super weird.

Assuming we really were drugged.
Oh, that's hardly the same thing IMO. It was probably him being such a reticent prick when asked about their relationship in the cellar that led to the other scene. Like, is it really that hard to tell her the truth about why he took Lyriel to the house? If he had just answered her damn questions then she might not have come out of it thinking he's abusing Lyriel and holding her against her will.

Reactions: whichone

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I think I've found a bug in my game. Whenever I see Rae raiding the freezer, the game forces me to "Smack dat ass!" It's like I don't even have a choice! :eek:"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's definitely a bug. :sneaky:

Seriously, how does anyone pass that opportunity by? :p

Honestly it may comme out as sacrilegious, but I long for the opportunity to instead of smacking that ass we get to grope it, guive her a butt massage making her horny and proceeding to making love to her. It doesn't even need a new sex sceen as their is already one in the kitchen, only new foreplay.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Agreed. Architect of his own negative situation, at that point. With no obvious gain found from not being honest with her.
You mean other than potentially angering a very touchy elf? Like, seriously, that girl will get angry at you no matter what you say. Imagine if you'd just went and said "yea, I am actually doing her like daily..." The MC wouldn't be getting any for at least a week.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes