Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There appears to be a bug in the code that checks for if it's halloween or not. For now, if you start a new game it will work.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
what do I do with the hi-res patch? I downloaded that latest one, 0.5.8 to 0.5.9 and it's .exe? I tried to run it but it says it can't detect the game. :WaitWhat:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
what do I do with the hi-res patch? I downloaded that latest one, 0.5.8 to 0.5.9 and it's .exe? I tried to run it but it says it can't detect the game. :WaitWhat:
make sure you did not alter any game file (if you did it will fail), put the patch exe in the main game directory (containing ahitr.exe) and run it

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Huh.

I started playing this game... about two and a half hours ago. Figured I'd just check it out before bedtime.

...Yeah, that didn't happen.

Fascinating premise! Enjoying the girls. Only unlocked Rae and Naomi for now; decided I wanted to max out whatever I could before moving on. Still gotta work on the TV intimacy events with Rae, and maybe Naomi? Not sure yet, I've been focusing most of my attention on Rae at this point.

Am loving the visuals and sex scenes so far. Really, REALLY good, long animations. Kinda wish there were more moans and sound effects, but maybe I'm just distracted and they're there, but I don't notice because I'm tired.

Bloody good work, Zanith! Really enjoying it. Will keep going when I have time! :D

shiner

Mar 9, 2018
How do i get the Naomi training event ? I tried it many times to join her in the morning to pump iron with her, but this doesnt trigger any event ...

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thanks to A House in The Rift, I managed to:
  • Refer to girls as "gyals" and "waifs" and boys as "boyos".
  • Curb discriminatory thoughts and behavior against succubi, elves, orcs, and pirates.
  • Affirm a Zen attitude on life, because at the end of the day, we're all free-floating spirits above the skies.
  • Focus on heavy lifts and squats in my workout routine.
  • Bake pizza and drink infernal wine all without depending on a fridge to materialize the ingredients for me.
  • Read through all of David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest and J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.
  • Learn the combat mechanics of the Dark Souls games.
  • Neglect cleaning out my attic since it reverts to the same state as before.
Thanks, A House in the Rift!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i have the skull icon at the bottom of the list of available dreams. not sure why it appears for me and not for some other people. i havent messed with my computers clock or anything either, but if it does check you system for the date you could try adjusting the date to make it closer to Halloween. (not sure if that would do the trick for you or not but its worth a shot)

P.S. i also just restarted the game due to a lost save file and im still at the part just before getting Lyriel to join the house. dont know if this has any effect on the Halloween dream showing up or not but i thought id throw it out there just in case it might.
Where do the available dreams appear? It's possible that I will see if the skull appears to me.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Question; is there a list of hidden items for the secret gallery? Or a walkthrough on when and where to find them?

Also, I seem to be missing on of Rae's early scenes, titled 'sleep aid'; can somebody please advise how I can find it? Thank you!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Question; is there a list of hidden items for the secret gallery? Or a walkthrough on when and where to find them?

Also, I seem to be missing on of Rae's early scenes, titled 'sleep aid'; can somebody please advise how I can find it? Thank you!
Check the first post - I have an up to date listing of all the hidden stuff posted there and how to unlock.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Check the first post - I have an up to date listing of all the hidden stuff posted there and how to unlock.
Thanks, must've missed it.

Oh, also, how do I give ice cream to Rae? Or is it something you unlock later? I'm just starting to get to know the redhead with the book.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First you need to select them on the phone, then when you get to sleep you choose to "dream about ..."
Does it have to appear where it says "dreamer pro plus"? If so, I don't have it. "New Playing", "Full of Stars", "Bunny Lounge" and "Obedient Maid" (indicated as Patreon privilege) appear.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, must've missed it.

Oh, also, how do I give ice cream to Rae? Or is it something you unlock later? I'm just starting to get to know the redhead with the book.
Not sure when it unlocks - but you go the fridge at various points and search it. It is one of the random food items that you can get from the fridge (along with fish, whiskey, cheese, etc.) Just keep doing it until you get the ice cream. Funny - just realized I have a few ice cream cartons in my inventory - that are a few years old. That shit should have melted and be expired by this point ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I assume you mean something like this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-5-10r2-zanith.29627/page-205#post-4921051

In any case, I don't know if all the objects are there (I haven't used it, nor have I ever checked how many images, because I suppose they are images, I have discovered), in any case I guess it will be useful for you.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does it have to appear where it says "dreamer pro plus"? If so, I don't have it. "New Playing", "Full of Stars", "Bunny Lounge" and "Obedient Maid" (indicated as Patreon privilege) appear.
You need to start a new game. You only need to play for about five minutes to unlock the Halloween dream, and when you're done with it you can go back to your old save.

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
So, I'm in Lyriel ch. 17, it tells me to check on her when she is talking with yona in her room, the thing is I don't have yona yet (I'm kinda stuck on how to progress the main storyline) is that normal?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, I'm in Lyriel ch. 17, it tells me to check on her when she is talking with yona in her room, the thing is I don't have yona yet (I'm kinda stuck on how to progress the main storyline) is that normal?
That certainly can happen. However, the remedy is to somehow continue the main storyline. If you're having troubles there, tell us what you need to do, maybe we can give you a better pointer than the hint.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks to A House in The Rift, I managed to:
  • Refer to girls as "gyals" and "waifs" and boys as "boyos".
  • Curb discriminatory thoughts and behavior against succubi, elves, orcs, and pirates.
  • Affirm a Zen attitude on life, because at the end of the day, we're all free-floating spirits above the skies.
  • Focus on heavy lifts and squats in my workout routine.
  • Bake pizza and drink infernal wine all without depending on a fridge to materialize the ingredients for me.
  • Read through all of David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest and J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.
  • Learn the combat mechanics of the Dark Souls games.
  • Neglect cleaning out my attic since it reverts to the same state as before.
Thanks, A House in the Rift!
I was delighted to see the game using the fine old English word "waif". I wonder if the Japanese could have derived their word "waifu" from it - and of course "waifu" has now found its way into English.

Reactions: ZanithOne

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I was delighted to see the game using the fine old English word "waif". I wonder if the Japanese could have derived their word "waifu" from it - and of course "waifu" has now found its way into English.
The word waifu isn't really that old to where it would be derived from waif (unless people were commonly using the word waif 20-40 years ago). It's more likely that waifu just comes from wife

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes