itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Right! Played up-to-date. Think I've unlocked everything pertinent.

Did not realise that the pitjob was there in the 'have some fun' menu. I spent half an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't triggering when I was trying to help Lyriel non-stop.

Phenomenal game! Really enjoyed it. I know I caught a few spell errors (I swear, I saw 'listenting' at least once) but was playing when I was exhausted, so forgot to make notes on them.

Rae is 100% my favourite girl, with Lyriel a surprise second. I honestly thought second would either be Cait (I have a things for big breasted redheads) or even possibly Naomi (ditto with the tanned girl) but Lyriel's tsundere confusion, constant blushing, and sexual naivety and frustration really grew on me. :p Plus, I appreciate how her family love her enough to drug the MC to get her alone to ascertain her actual status, whether she's comfortable or not with him.

Yona doesn't really do anything for me, but that's mostly because she's too unresponsive in her scenes, although I'm curious about her background story.

Looking forward to an update, whenever it comes! Glad I got this recommended to me! Thanks for the great work, ZanithOne! :D

EDIT: Oh, legit question; how do I use the ice cream cups?? I'm certain they're for Rae, but I have yet to discover a dialogue option to give them to her or something...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
EDIT: Oh, legit question; how do I use the ice cream cups?? I'm certain they're for Rae, but I have yet to discover a dialogue option to give them to her or something...
They are for Rae, yes, but giving them to her was dummied out ages ago and hasn't been replaced yet. I'm assuming this is because Zanith wants to do more than just giving her the tub, one line of dialogue and a relationship boost.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
They are for Rae, yes, but giving them to her was dummied out ages ago and hasn't been replaced yet. I'm assuming this is because Zanith wants to do more than just giving her the tub, one line of dialogue and a relationship boost.
I think I have about 3 dozen in my inventory, does the MC have a freezer outside his window to keep them in?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Right! Played up-to-date. Think I've unlocked everything pertinent.

Did not realise that the pitjob was there in the 'have some fun' menu. I spent half an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't triggering when I was trying to help Lyriel non-stop.

Phenomenal game! Really enjoyed it. I know I caught a few spell errors (I swear, I saw 'listenting' at least once) but was playing when I was exhausted, so forgot to make notes on them.

Rae is 100% my favourite girl, with Lyriel a surprise second. I honestly thought second would either be Cait (I have a things for big breasted redheads) or even possibly Naomi (ditto with the tanned girl) but Lyriel's tsundere confusion, constant blushing, and sexual naivety and frustration really grew on me. :p Plus, I appreciate how her family love her enough to drug the MC to get her alone to ascertain her actual status, whether she's comfortable or not with him.

Yona doesn't really do anything for me, but that's mostly because she's too unresponsive in her scenes, although I'm curious about her background story.

Looking forward to an update, whenever it comes! Glad I got this recommended to me! Thanks for the great work, ZanithOne! :D

I agree with you about Lyri she has also become my 2nd place girl (well maybe tied for 2nd). I think a lot of people misinterpreted her behavior though. I don't think it's that she's mean or angry. I think she's just very defensive and unsure of her self.

Something bad happened to Lyri, but I can't tell if it was her exile or maybe something we haven't seen yet.

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
Any chance of getting the option to eat out the other girls in the future? Like I don't know what it is with Lyriel that triggers all my fetishes, but I wanna eat her out sooooo bad!

Reactions: ZanithOne

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
So I'm stuck with Naomi's story ch. 5. Says that I'm supposed to help her out with the bathtub but I can't enter when she is there. And when I talk to her any other time of the day, nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I'm stuck with Naomi's story ch. 5. Says that I'm supposed to help her out with the bathtub but I can't enter when she is there. And when I talk to her any other time of the day, nothing happens. Am I missing something?
You probably need to raise her love and/or lewdness stats.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
You probably need to raise her love and/or lewdness stats.
There's no way for me to raise her intimacy anymore (it's at 20) and her lewdness is at max and no way to raise it. When I go to the bathroom, it says that it is locked and that she is humming inside. 30 days have passed and it is still like this no matter where I talk to her.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Any chance of getting the option to eat out the other girls in the future? Like I don't know what it is with Lyriel that triggers all my fetishes, but I wanna eat her out sooooo bad!
More such scenes are definitely coming, but POV cunnilingus scenes are probably the hardest to make. Or at least up there with the 3+ char orgies.

Post your save, please, I'll have a look.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
More such scenes are definitely coming, but POV cunnilingus scenes are probably the hardest to make. Or at least up there with the 3+ char orgies.

Post your save, please, I'll have a look.
Please see attached. Over 30 days have passed and Naomi's been stuck in the same loop where she can't progress.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So I don't seem to be able to complete the oily by the poolside event for Rae. No matter what options I pick or choose it still stays there. I already "helped cover her body in white-ish substance" so I'm not sure why it's still there under Things To Do. I hope it's not blocking any other Rae or other character events from occuring.

1635392840310.png

Last edited:

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
The rising elf girl has defeated the succubus who has not had a new plot for a long time.
Personality is really important, and Elf Girl really has many attractive features.

It is recommended that developers do not spend too much time on that orc and that warrior. The characters are really unpleasant, especially the warrior, who really has a bad personality.

Developers should improve the plot of the three beauties, or send a new modern woman over.
Add new buildings, or go to some modern places where MC is located.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes