Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This Sunday?!
Any time during October or November. If you first created your save before the start of October though, there's a bug that will prevent you seeing it. You can either create a new save to see the dream in, or set the variable halloween_time to True using the console or a save editor.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The rising elf girl has defeated the succubus who has not had a new plot for a long time.
Personality is really important, and Elf Girl really has many attractive features.

It is recommended that developers do not spend too much time on that orc and that warrior. The characters are really unpleasant, especially the warrior, who really has a bad personality.

Developers should improve the plot of the three beauties, or send a new modern woman over.
Add new buildings, or go to some modern places where MC is located.
Personally Naomi and ... (I can't remember the orc girl's name) aren't LIs to my liking. I don't like domination in general, and Naomi's femdom isn't an exception. Regarding the orc... I don't know if what I saw in the first scene can be called domination, or a complete lack of enthusiasm. It felt like the MC was fucking a rubber doll. If we add to her that she isn't physically the character that attracts me the most ... I have to say that right now I'm also going from doing her sex scenes. I'm doing their path, but not their sex scenes (I think that I only did the Naomi's main story sex scenes, but I'm not absolutly sure if I did all of them or if I avoided some of them)

Regarding the Lyriel (the elf girl) I had doubts about her scenes, but, once seen, I like them. Of course I avoided everything related to the rape and similar part of dreams, I don't know if this influences how the later scenes unfold (I'm going to suppose not, but I have no idea)

I quite like both Rae, Lyriel and Cait. Each of them is adorable in her own way.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Personally Naomi and ... (I can't remember the orc girl's name) aren't LIs to my liking. I don't like domination in general, and Naomi's femdom isn't an exception. Regarding the orc... I don't know if what I saw in the first scene can be called domination, or a complete lack of enthusiasm. It felt like the MC was fucking a rubber doll. If we add to her that she isn't physically the character that attracts me the most ... I have to say that right now I'm also going from doing her sex scenes. I'm doing their path, but not their sex scenes (I think that I only did the Naomi's main story sex scenes, but I'm not absolutly sure if I did all of them or if I avoided some of them)

Regarding the Lyriel (the elf girl) I had doubts about her scenes, but, once seen, I like them. Of course I avoided everything related to the rape and similar part of dreams, I don't know if this influences how the later scenes unfold (I'm going to suppose not, but I have no idea)

I quite like both Rae, Lyriel and Cait. Each of them is adorable in her own way.
Because Yona had come from a culture, where it is the norm, that the leading males have all the right over the women and do what they want with them. Sex is there something for procreation and for letting the leader let off steam but not something that you enjoy together. That is what is a part of different culture that needs to be resolved with her and part of her charm too.
Honestly I like Lyriel very much but Cait not so much. While I like her personality she is honestly the first one that I could only see as a friend. My favourite is still Lyriel because she is just my typ and of course .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Because Yona had come from a culture, where it is the norm, that the leading males have all the right over the women and do what they want with them. Sex is there something for procreation and for letting the leader let off steam but not something that you enjoy together. That is what is a part of different culture that needs to be resolved with her and part of her charm too.
Honestly I like Lyriel very much but Cait not so much. While I like her personality she is honestly the first one that I could only see as a friend. My favourite is still Lyriel because she is just my typ and of course .
Yona is a LI that I don't like. Neither her personality nor her physique attract me. Also, I find her sex scenes completely demotivating. Personally, they are the scenes that I would make someone watch if I want them to stop being horny.

I like Rae, Lyriel, and Cait, not necessarily in that order.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, Yona is reminiscent of the old "close your eyes and think of England" adage as of now. I hope she will get some development away from that. I mean the basic characters of the other girls did not really change but she needs to get enthusiasm about something. No sex? Fine, could be a reason to start "conquering". But the learning with Cait and the sparring with Naomi seem to lack enthusiasm as well.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think the core of Yona's character is that she's been defeated, mentally and physically. There's no fight in her now and its a case of "I know I'm alive, but whats the point." Hell, the woman spends her first few scenes of her introduction thinking she died and she's gone to the afterlife. But she doesn't even get that. Yona has lost everything, including her sense of pride and honour. In her eyes, she went out like a chump and she deserves whatever she gets.

Presumably, her arc is going to be about trying to relight that spark and get that blood burning hot again.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I think the core of Yona's character is that she's been defeated, mentally and physically. There's no fight in her now and its a case of "I know I'm alive, but whats the point." Hell, the woman spends her first few scenes of her introduction thinking she died and she's gone to the afterlife. But she doesn't even get that. Yona has lost everything, including her sense of pride and honour. In her eyes, she went out like a chump and she deserves whatever she gets.

Presumably, her arc is going to be about trying to relight that spark and get that blood burning hot again.
not only her blood *wink* *wink*

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Any time during October or November. If you first created your save before the start of October though, there's a bug that will prevent you seeing it. You can either create a new save to see the dream in, or set the variable halloween_time to True using the console or a save editor.
Ah! A save is required. I hadn't as the new content felt meager compared to the entirety or in comparison to some of the updates on other games.
Time to try with a new save

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Will the dream show up if you look for dreams or do you have to regularly sleep?
Also, how would I activate the console? Was it something involving shift+O?
Do I need to enable the console before shift o?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Will the dream show up if you look for dreams or do you have to regularly sleep?
Also, how would I activate the console? Was it something involving shift+O?
Do I need to enable the console before shift o?
It's in the phone app if it's there. Search for 'renpy console' to find how to use the console.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's in the phone app if it's there. Search for 'renpy console' to find how to use the console.
That's weird. I only have "love jinsei, mystats, dreamer pro plus, gallery, three grand suggestions: the inn; serenity; stripnplay Valerie, cool links, discord and Patreon.
How do I access the search function?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's weird. I only have "love jinsei, mystats, dreamer pro plus, gallery, three grand suggestions: the inn; serenity; stripnplay Valerie, cool links, discord and Patreon.
How do I access the search function?
MoP is referring to a general search (either on these forums or on the whole internet), not to something within the game. Best to google it in this case.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
MoP is referring to a general search (either on these forums or on the whole internet), not to something within the game. Best to google it in this case.
Did that and it lead to shift o after enabling the console in renpy-commons- console.rpy I think and setting console enabled or something to true. I used that, typed "halloween_time=True" but that didn't seem to change anything.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Did that and it lead to shift o after enabling the console in renpy-commons- console.rpy I think and setting console enabled or something to true. I used that, typed "halloween_time=True" but that didn't seem to change anything.
After you typed that, then you had to go to the dreamer app in the phone and click on "spooky time" and go to sleep.

Unknownhnss

Jul 24, 2021
can i get some help? there is a skip button in the top right and i cant click on the map and the quest book

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/utils/display/anim_utils.rpy", line 23, in <module>
NameError: name 'target_skip_label_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_mc_room.rpyc", line 113, in script call
  File "scripts/engine/scheduling/scheduler_scripts.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "scripts/quests/girl_quests/cait/repeatables/morning_hj/cait_morning_hj_scripts.rpyc", line 386, in script call
  File "utils/display/anim_utils.rpyc", line 23, in script
  File "F:\Cracked Games-Applications\Nsfw\AHouseInTheRift\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Cracked Games-Applications\Nsfw\AHouseInTheRift\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A House in the Rift 0.5.10r2
Tue Nov 02 11:01:06 2021

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
can i get some help? there is a skip button in the top right and i cant click on the map and the quest book

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_mc_room.rpyc", line 113, in script call
  File "scripts/engine/scheduling/scheduler_scripts.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "scripts/quests/girl_quests/cait/repeatables/morning_hj/cait_morning_hj_scripts.rpyc", line 386, in script call
  File "utils/display/anim_utils.rpyc", line 23, in script
  File "F:\Cracked Games-Applications\Nsfw\AHouseInTheRift\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Cracked Games-Applications\Nsfw\AHouseInTheRift\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A House in the Rift 0.5.10r2
Tue Nov 02 11:01:06 2021
the walkthrough mod is your enemy

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
*the walkthrough mod is your enemy*

what do you mean?
I don't know anything at all about code, but I am guessing that what you posted indicates you are running a mod.
Mods are a "use at your own risk" thing....they can (and often seem to) cause issues/errors.

Somone that actually knows what they are talking about will have to tell you if the mod can be pulled mid-play, or if you need to start over without it. As far as I know you need to either restart without it, or see if there is a new version of the mod that has been updated to address the issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alextp2651

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Generally speaking, when using a mod and encountering problems, ask the developer of the mod first, he will know both the mod and the game and thus can give more valuable information than the dev.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes