m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I lost my saves, so I decided to replay the game from the very beginning.

Seriously, in terms of dialogue, characters and writing, this is probably one of the best games on the site (if not the best).
My compliments to the writer.

In my opinion, the best character is Rae. Design, character, dialogue - everything is perfect.
Lyriel is the best in terms of events, cuteness and personality progress in the course of her story.

I didn't quite understand why the author needed to add Yona. She looks completely out of place.

In my humble opinion, a character would be more suitable here, who could try to challenge Rae's leadership. Who could compete with her in knowledge, experience and humor.
I love her, she is perfect, but I would like some kind of challenge for her so that she understands that she can lose the title of "main wife")
I would love to watch the dialogues, quarrels, jokes between two equally smart characters trying to challenge the primacy in the harem)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Seriously, in terms of dialogue, characters and writing, this is probably one of the best games on the site (if not the best).

In my opinion, the best character is Rae. Design, character, dialogue - everything is perfect.
Lyriel is the best in terms of events, cuteness and personality progress in the course of her story.

I didn't quite understand why the author needed to add Yona. She looks completely out of place.

In my humble opinion, a character would be more suitable here, who could try to challenge Rae's leadership. Who could compete with her in knowledge, experience and humor.
I love her, she is perfect, but I would like some kind of challenge for her so that she understands that she can lose the title of "main wife")
I would love to watch the dialogues, quarrels, jokes between two equally smart characters trying to challenge the primacy in the harem)
I think that the women are not in the house for what they give the MC. In a larger case, being in the house is about what the MC gives them (Not in that way!) so that they can grow (also, not in that way!). For Rae, it seems a lot about allowing her some respite, to allow her to discover herself without all the duties she had. Even Naomi is growing, but I'd say the process is more about her relationship with Cait than the MC. Yona just has a long way to go to find her own balance.

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020

I kind of agree with that, i would like to see someone making Rae actually jealous, after all we never seen her like that.
But even if the creator doesnt do that this still is my favorite adult game.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Game like this shouldn't have missable scenes imo. It's frustrating that I missed one scene with Rae, the one called "pre-reveal service". I've managed to unlock all of the scenes except that one. :FacePalm: Still a great game though.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
But wouldn't that simply make it more like a Kinetic Novel rather than a game?
I don't want to miss any scenes either, especially w Rae.....

There's also the choice of being able to intentionally skip scenes if you happen to not be fond of a particular character or story line. If I'm required to go through each and every scene then, again, it's more KN than game.
I realize that no matter what choices we make the script is still guiding us but at least this way it lets me think I'm doing it....lol
Sometimes ignorance is bliss......

Cheers

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Game like this shouldn't have missable scenes imo. It's frustrating that I missed one scene with Rae, the one called "pre-reveal service". I've managed to unlock all of the scenes except that one. :FacePalm: Still a great game though.
You can start a new game and unlock that scene. Then you'll have all the scenes unlocked.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Dev said on discord they are busy, but should release on Monday. Btw, keep in mind the one week delay from Early Release is actually not guaranteed, as written on Patreon

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Man, there surely was a lot of sugar and handholding on this update, more of that, please.
btw, Zanith, i guess this was related to the 3 promises we could make when we first visitied the mc world?
i think Cait was... some glasses and Naomi was... ships? or trucks, i dont remember right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes