Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Guys i through the Halloween dream was not in the game anymore because its been a very long time since i was able to access it, but after i saw the new update i knew i was wrong. Can anyone tell me how to access the old Halloween content?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Guys i through the Halloween dream was not in the game anymore because its been a very long time since i was able to access it, but after i saw the new update i knew i was wrong. Can anyone tell me how to access the old Halloween content?
i think you can accessit with dreamer plus pro from your phone

Reactions: ZanithOne and itfod

Giox

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys is there someone who can post a 100% save? I missed more scenes than I thought and the thought of having to play it all again scares me lol

lelelelelel

May 22, 2017
For people trying to get Yona's dullahan scene:
  1. Go out the window
  2. Don't chase Cait, wait for the motorbike to appear
  3. Let Yona pick you up, wait once, then struggle.
  4. Immediately pick up the glinty thing then go into the pool
  5. Hold on to the helmet and swim out (do not take the portal or let go of the helmet)
  6. Go to your room and give Yona the sickle
  7. Scene

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Been a while since I played this one.
Remember liking Naomi as a character, but not liking her sex-scenes due to the kind of fem-dommy nature they have.
Wondering if there is any way to progress through Naomi's storyline while also rejecting her advances?
Like a platonic/friendship only kind of route?
Also, will rejecting Naomi's advances block off content with any of the other characters?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes