Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know if there's some line I can edit in the script somewhere to make it so the "Intimacy/Lust at Limit" notification keeps appearing every time?

I just like to see what gets affected by the choices I make and knowing I made the "right" ones, even if it doesn't actually increase anything.

EDIT: Okay if anyone else happens to care, I figured it out myself- games/scripts/girls/girl.rpy, find "if self.lewdness >= self.lewdness_limit and change=0:" and delete the 'and change=0'. Same for intimacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Cornetuelo

Nov 10, 2021
Forget about other characters: Rae is the best. The scene in which seduces the salesgirl is both sexy and funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually, the other characters should be in the house to be amicably "corrupted" by Rae for the amusement of herself and the MC. This game would benefit from more kinky and fetishes and more uninhibited characters now that they know well each other in the house and are mostly great friends. The house is boring like it is.

For example, a character could develop the fetish of "exhibitionist" and the MC could enter casually in a room and instead of see a character watching TV or having breakfast (boring at this point), see her flashing other characters. Or other characters could develop submissive/masochist and dominant/sadist tendencies (that are hinted now in some characters, but not fully developed) so the MC could casually enter in a room and see a character in bondage waiting for her "mistress", and maybe have some fun too. The MC could summon a room with sexual toys to the enjoyment of all the house...

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You and me both.... Well, I already had the money, but still..................
Maybe we'll be able to sneak off to the pawn shop in the future....................

But it's much better this way as she really bought it w her own money.
I'm sure this will probably also mean a lot more later on.

Cheers
Tbh, at this point I'm 50:50 on whether she actually wanted to get rid of it as some kinda symbol bindig her to the old life. Definitely needs some careful probing before slinking off and retrieving it, even tho she'd probably appreciate the intent either way.

Tangential note, I wonder if we'll get to pawn rare books or junk from the attic in the future. Judging by this trip, earth dates with the girls could get annoying on the three-fiddy the wardrobe gives you per day if you haven't used it as the main time-skip option.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Something I just can't open the scene with Luriel. In the bath. Which is called Bathroom Pitjob.
No matter what I do, no new scenes will open. Well, or rather, all are open except for this particular one.
You have to have done the bathroom handjob first, then approach her for sex when she's cleaning the bathtub, then suggest another option... or something like that...

Reactions: HUNUTAN

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Forget about other characters: Rae is the best. The scene in which seduces the salesgirl is both sexy and funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, I expected more from her second visit to the store.
But considering that she's upset because of her armband, I understand why it wasn't.
Actually, the other characters should be in the house to be amicably "corrupted" by Rae for the amusement of herself and the MC. This game would benefit from more kinky and fetishes and more uninhibited characters now that they know well each other in the house and are mostly great friends. The house is boring like it is.

For example, a character could develop the fetish of "exhibitionist" and the MC could enter casually in a room and instead of see a character watching TV or having breakfast (boring at this point), see her flashing other characters. Or other characters could develop submissive/masochist and dominant/sadist tendencies (that are hinted now in some characters, but not fully developed) so the MC could casually enter in a room and see a character in bondage waiting for her "mistress", and maybe have some fun too. The MC could summon a room with sexual toys to the enjoyment of all the house...
As it was written by someone above, this game is a bit different.
This is not a story of corruption and kinks, and Rae has never been and never will be the one who corrupts other characters. Here she is more of a girlfriend, mentor and guide.

All her teasing and jokes about Lyrielle and Cait took place not because she wants to corrupt them, but because, being a succubus, she feels emotions and sees the real desires of the girls.
And girls only sleep with MCs because they understand who they are and what they really want.

And personally, I would not want the game to turn into a brainless sex marathon with lustful whores and endless orgies.

My only dream is the appearance of a character for which Rae starts to be jealous.
The same beautiful and smart, but cynical and practical.
In my opinion, the dialogues between them should be very funny.

Last edited:

Cornetuelo

Nov 10, 2021
Question for the mods that, apparently, have to approve my posts before posting them: Why, if I "ignore" another user, I continue seeing their interactions, like "facepalms". If I want to ignore a user, it means that I don´t care about his opinions to the point that i don´t even want to know that that user exists. That´s the meaning of "ignore": don´t know that something or someone exists.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Question; anybody know how to access the sex droid in the halloween special? Is there any content for it?

Also, is there any hidden password that the MC can guess at for it in the space dream?

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Tbh, at this point I'm 50:50 on whether she actually wanted to get rid of it as some kinda symbol bindig her to the old life. Definitely needs some careful probing before slinking off and retrieving it, even tho she'd probably appreciate the intent either way.

Tangential note, I wonder if we'll get to pawn rare books or junk from the attic in the future. Judging by this trip, earth dates with the girls could get annoying on the three-fiddy the wardrobe gives you per day if you haven't used it as the main time-skip option.
There's a response to a dialogue choice after its pawned where she implies it was a significant gift for her, my guess it was from Lady Sirenia perhaps. I hope we get the chance to get it back for her.

I do wonder how money will be handled, it's been used I think one, twice? I have plenty from using it as a time skip but I imagine a lot of players who stopped getting it because it's not been useful wouldn't be happy if a giant money sink was added with no option to make more except lots of time skipping.

About sexual scenes, so far, all of them are mostly the same for all the girls: the bathroom scene, the "wake up with sex" scene, the girl´s bedroom scene... Vanilla and similar all of them, only changing the 3D models.
I'll give you shower sex, but the bedroom scenes are quite varied and are only really similar in the sense they're sex (often first time between them and MC) in their bedrooms. Two girls have wake up sex scenes and they're different. The scenes we've gotten from the house interactions include "vanilla" sex, anal sex, blowjobs, facefucking, facesitting, titfucks, pitjobs, intercrural, assjobs, footjobs, cunnilingus, and cum on food. At least half of those are only for one or two girls. That's a lot of variety for me at least and varied between girls.

This was the big "Rae's update" that a lot of people was waiting for, according previous comments... and nothing actually happens. The plot doesn´t actually advance, there is no change in the relationship between Rae and the MC... OK, now they know that they can do those "ethereal walks" in daylight (don´t know why de dev has decided that the sun should be a problem in the first place, but it's OK), but the only thing they do with that is... to buy a dress for Rae. Mundane and boring, actually.
Rae's story has seemed to be an upfront sexual relationship and slowly developing romantic relationship. We've gotten a lot of sex scenes with her but she's been more cautious about opening up to the MC emotionally. This update offers a chance to slow things down and go on actual dates with her. Yes it is slow paced, but that seems deliberate for her character. I don't think the sunlight thing was necessary but the important part for the main plot was extending the time MC can etherwalk. Previously the visits have been short, now he can go out longer and do more physical activity during them. It's not a big step but it does open things up slightly. Obviously it's up to the player if you like the slow build up approach but it wasn't nothing.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
There's a response to a dialogue choice after its pawned where she implies it was a significant gift for her, my guess it was from Lady Sirenia perhaps. I hope we get the chance to get it back for her.

I do wonder how money will be handled, it's been used I think one, twice? I have plenty from using it as a time skip but I imagine a lot of players who stopped getting it because it's not been useful wouldn't be happy if a giant money sink was added with no option to make more except lots of time skipping.
Oh, alright then. I didn't want to press her too much since she seemed quite insistent on the whole making her own choices about her own stuff part at the time but that definitely skews it more towards "better get it backsies".

And yeah, I think the only actual (but optional) purchase so far was that one long-ago bar date with Naomi for a whopping 10 bucks or so.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The same happens with the "slice of life" scenes in the house. I´m tired of seeing the same mundane scenes of having breakfast, seeing TV, cleaning the rooms and things like that. Something should start happening in this game at this point, sexual or not. More scenes with several girls, like having parties with sexy games, for example. More kinks. More interactions among the girls, not only with the MC. More development of character and the relationships among them. The game, right now, is stranded.
Well, different strokes for different folks. I do not mind some kink in my game at all. I like me some corruption, or mind control, or similar. I can build a dungeon? I will.

But sometimes I also like the more "vanilla" approach. People doing other things than having sex and preparing for tomorrow's sex. People not using all kinds of tools all of the time. Not every kink needs to go over 9000. (E. g., though not really relevant to this game: in DS relationships I actually prefer the "just between you and me" kind of game to walking her naked on a leash through the park)

But in the end you are somewhat correct, it can become boring. This is why I welcome the advancement of the general plot or the individual girls' stories, even if it only is "walking on a roof and talking about stuff" and not really advancing things to happen but giving some background. This for me does more than adding a reverse cowgirl to an already ample repertoire of possible scenes.

But again in the end, you are again correct when you say

This is a story about what the dev wants to be. And the dev should think what kind of game he wants to make.
However, the dev Zanith already has shown "his work" and given an indication what kind of game he wants to make. And to me it doesn't seem like it'll be "Kinkmaster 5000". Some of the stuff you suggest might happen. Or it may not.

I however disagree with

Right now, the game is no more in the initial steps. The plot and the characters have been set already, and interesting things must start happening. If not, the game will become boring.
since to me "interesting things" already are happening and have been for quite a while now.

rotipanas

Aug 17, 2016
not sure if i missed anyone talking about this but in Lyriel's "Training Night" dream scene, if you choose the "Take Her Roughly" option, it no longer leads to a sex scene. ( sorry if this is already mentioned elsewhere) Screenshot_4.png

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
not sure if i missed anyone talking about this but in Lyriel's "Training Night" dream scene, if you choose the "Take Her Roughly" option, it no longer leads to a sex scene. ( sorry if this is already mentioned elsewhere) View attachment 1504794
this was because this scene was her first time (even in a dream) and taking her roughly scares her awake or something like that and thus the MC is forced out of her dream. by being gentle with her it opens her up to the possibility of enjoying sex and not just to be an onahole for her partner to get off! if you notice, its after this scene that she becomes more open to lewd things and you even start increasing her lewd score more (or more lewd events become available) after this.

in response to those out there who claim the sex scenes have no variety and they only "swap out the 3d models" id say your assessment is inaccurate. most girls have several different interactions and sometimes you have to progress through their story to unlock them. Rae has a multitude of different sex scenes and the other girls do as well but you have to progress their story to unlock them. Cait and Lyri are the biggest examples of this as they are both virgins and need to build up their trust in the MC before they jump straight into sex.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Reactions: zippydan
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes