Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Persistent to go with the save that I uploaded in this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-5-11r1-zanith.29627/post-6957570)

Won't let me upload file without an file extension. Remove the ".txt" from the end and just leave the file as "persistent" when you download it.
You're better off putting files in a zip when posting them, since the forum also adds a bunch of numbers on the front of the filename. Zipping things fixes both the extension whitelist and the filename being changed.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You're better off putting files in a zip when posting them, since the forum also adds a bunch of numbers on the front of the filename. Zipping things fixes both the extension whitelist and the filename being changed.
Thought of that after I posted it. Wasn't planning on doing both - just the save but hey people asked. I can put them both in a zip going forward if I do it again.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
For all the on-going plot and mystery, I'm curious will there be a 6th girl in the MC's harem? since there are still two locked rooms left unoccupied. If so, what will she be this time? I mean we already have a Succubus, a Pirate, a Magic User, an Elf and an Orc. It makes wonder who would be this time and kind creature or species she would be? (Dwarf, Wolf Girl, Robot lol).

I understand we have 5 girls that should be prioritized for their scene, plot and character development its just it makes me wonder.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
For all the on-going plot and mystery, I'm curious will there be a 6th girl in the MC's harem? since there are still two locked rooms left unoccupied. If so, what will she be this time? I mean we already have a Succubus, a Pirate, a Magic User, an Elf and an Orc. It makes wonder who would be this time and kind creature or species she would be? (Dwarf, Wolf Girl, Robot lol).

I understand we have 5 girls that should be prioritized for their scene, plot and character development its just it makes me wonder.
The Dev had plans for a Dwarf girl if she will still get introduced after all the backlash the orc girl caused who knows.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Quite a few dislike her looks, quite a few more are not fond of her resigned and passive character/attitude.
To be honest, I have no problems with Yona's design or personality and in-fact she looks attractive as well in my opinion, same as the rest of the girls and decent muscle build as Naomi.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Had to do something w that tiny room between Naomi's and the bathroom.... Only makes sense to
have a tiny person.... lol

btw... Loved this update w Rae. I guess most everyone did.
I thought it was a perfect way to continue w her, the shopping and all. Much better than if you would have gone all crazy with her and, I don't know, done way crazy things.... lol Hope it's not too long of a wait for more content w her.

Cheers....

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The problem I see with the Dwarf girl is that she will probably upset some players similar to Naomi or Yona because of her content, I already know I won't like the type of content with her. This is from some old posts about her.
Dwarf girl She's quite interested in technology. Cogs, gears, even electronics and all that. And so naturally, she will also be interested in toys. Lots of toys. Dildos, vibes, stocks, crosses, fuck machines and all other fun stuffs.
And the third one (dwarf girl) won't be able to live without being stuffed full of sex toys once she gets a taste of modern technology.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The problem I see with the Dwarf girl is that she will probably upset some players similar to Naomi or Yona because of her content, I already know I won't like the type of content with her. This is from some old posts about her.
It isn't very likely that I'm interested.

Possibly she will be like Yona or Naomi and I will avoid almost all of her scenes.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018

hopefully a goblin or dwarf short stack

Reactions: Halbyn and Xypher

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The new content with Rae was much pleasant. Although I feel pretty bad and disappointed how it was handled by MC. I mean it would be much better of jim to tell Isha to allow him to buy her those clothes as a gift or, if she won't accept it, at least as a treat for teaching him and Cait, because she deserved it. Sadly, she sold her armband at pawn shop for a but few dollars. But the way she "sounded" during dialuge it was pretty important piece of jelwery to her. If MC won't go there ASAP to buy it before it's gone I'll be pretty pissed at him.

It's not like I don't like Naomi. I'm just not into bodybuilders and in her case a dominant one, even though I really like her sense of humor and general "dontcareism".

Smillar with Yona, our orc. She's another bodybuilder, but in her case a submissive one, but I don't think she will be like that for long. I mean her story arc ends at the moment when she acknowledge it's not the end and she still have a chance to "make things right", whathaver "right" in her case means. With time she will regain her spirit and become more and more of a dominant character. But that's not all. Yona's an orc. And i just don't like orcs. Actually I pretty much despite orcs, because every time I see or read "orc" i have in mind things like "war","violence","dakka","destruction" and "misery". Yona might not be like that, but her orcish features doesn't really help.

As for Blair, I can't say much, but I don't think I'll have a problem with her being a dwarf, to put it bluntly a pretty short girl, as long as she won't be a damn loli.

Reactions: longsuper1
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes