Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, you can't.
The 'can' part of this deal would be at the point when you choose NOT to rescue the target and let fate take it's course.
But that choice isn't given to the player during the event.
And so, they all automatically brought into the house and automatically become part of your lil' harem.
And then the automatic events involving them start as well.
This game could use more freedom of choice.
However, how the game is set up that would need a major redo of the general storyline. In parts, paths would have to double since characters interact with each other to advance their stories. Rae teaches Cait, Naomi and Cait sit over the clouds, Naomi and Yona spar, Cait teaches reading to Naomi. Usually, when you have free "you're in - you're out" choices, you cannot have as much interaction between characters, often making it feel like you play 7 different games at once, one for each girl. Yes, there are some games which have limited interaction within certain groups and free choice whom to take in and to take out, but first, it is limited, and second, it is a slog on the process.

Here we have the additional situation of an overarching story. I have no idea what Zanith has in mind, but I consider it quite possible that all girls with their different abilities will be needed for the solution. Rewriting that to accomodate all possible combinations would be beyond the possibilities of a single dev.

I get where you're coming from, I often wish that some character or at least their major scenes weren't in a game, even in sandboxes. And having more options and freedom is great. However, freedoms make the workload grow exponentially and beyond a certain level that is just not feasible.

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
So I downloaded the new update and im having a problem where the animations are looping halfway or even less through the full animation to the beginning and it seems to fix itself if i restart the game but any kind of rollback or pausing seems to break it again any advice? I really like the animations i just cant stand seeing only part of it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I downloaded the new update and im having a problem where the animations are looping halfway or even less through the full animation to the beginning and it seems to fix itself if i restart the game but any kind of rollback or pausing seems to break it again any advice? I really like the animations i just cant stand seeing only part of it
...Don't rollback or pause?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I wish there was a way to keep Rae from having to sell her arm band. I had plenty of money saved up and could easily have paid for the things she bought.

There should be an option for the player to go back alone and buy the arm band Rae sold.

Last edited:
Reactions: OleJackRipper

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I wish there was a way to keep Rae from having to sell her arm band. I had plenty of money saved up and could easily have paid for the things she bought.
just look at Rae's arm when you get back home

Plus she felt a sense of accomplishment by doing it on her own

• Angry
Reactions: BallerTime

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

There should be an option for the player to go back alone and buy the arm band Rae sold.
There's obviously something going on there, she wanted to do it and gets quite upset when she perceives you to be telling her she shouldn't have sold it. I don't get the feeling that she would be happy if you bought it back.

Reactions: afedvfe

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There's obviously something going on there, she wanted to do it and gets quite upset when she perceives you to be telling her she shouldn't have sold it. I don't get the feeling that she would be happy if you bought it back.
I agree. But I have the feeling that she'll somehow be able to get it back before too long, when we will hopefully also find out why it means so much to her.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
It's her armband after all, so she have all right to do anything with it as she pleases. But it doesn't mean we and MC have to agree with all her actions. Especially if the action is something so... unwise for such person as Rae, when there were better options in order to gain some money than selling something at pawn shop, where she got 10% of the item's value and in order to buy it back she will have to pay 300% of it's value.

And you're probably right about Rae not being happy if MC bought back her armband. Even though she's warming up toward MC, toward people in the house, she can't just drop everything behind her and start like nothing never happened. We know she doesn't have much besides her own bed and what she's wearing and most of her live she was on courts of royal douchebags who wanted to simply buy her with sweet words and gifts. In the moment of MC giving her's armband bac, even with the right intent in mind, she would just feel more than just like on the royal court, like MC is trying to just buy her with something of even greater value for her than others even could.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
she sold it. It no longer belongs to her, so the MC has every right to buy it for himself and give it back later if he wants.

And to be perfectly honest, I much prefer her original outfit which includes the armband.
screenshot.png

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
she sold it. It no longer belongs to her, so the MC has every right to buy it for himself and give it back later if he wants.
Its less about rights and more the principle of the matter.

Rae made a choice for herself, probably one of the first real choices she's made in her life, one that was influenced or decided or allowed by someone else. It was her decision, pawn an item that doesn't mean that much to her for something that is solely hers and hers alone. Its clear that Rae doesn't own many things, look at the joy she expresses when the MC manages to bring most of her bedroom to the house. Being sent to other worlds, often years at a time, she probably never had the chance to simply be a young woman, not a servant, not an object of desire, not a tool, just a young woman.

Sure, the MC buying the armband back and giving it to her can be seen as sweet, after all, it was no longer hers. But from Rae's perspective, the MC pretty much undermined the exercise and treated her like so many others have, as an object to be fawned over and given pretty things.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Really wish Blair's body similar to Cait or Rae, not the bodybuilder type. Just my opinion. dangIt I always forget the Elf Girl's name. It's Lyriel..Lyriel..Lyriel

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Its less about rights and more the principle of the matter.

Rae made a choice for herself, probably one of the first real choices she's made in her life, one that was influenced or decided or allowed by someone else. It was her decision, pawn an item that doesn't mean that much to her for something that is solely hers and hers alone. Its clear that Rae doesn't own many things, look at the joy she expresses when the MC manages to bring most of her bedroom to the house. Being sent to other worlds, often years at a time, she probably never had the chance to simply be a young woman, not a servant, not an object of desire, not a tool, just a young woman.

Sure, the MC buying the armband back and giving it to her can be seen as sweet, after all, it was no longer hers. But from Rae's perspective, the MC pretty much undermined the exercise and treated her like so many others have, as an object to be fawned over and given pretty things.
principals sminchiples. From what I can see, she enjoys the attention quite a bit. But a better option might be to melt it down and turn it into something else to give it more personalized meaning .

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I keep going back to
It might be the first thing she's ever bought w her own money as well as it will end up being part of her fully giving
herself to the MC sometime in the near future.

Also, still hoping the MC can go buy it back sometime in the future.

Course, Zanith is prob reading these wondering how long we can go on
about an ignorant arm band.... lol

Loved the idea someone had that it was a gift from her mentor.

Cheers

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
About the armband while we are at it here is a crazy idea fully in the speculation teritory:
What if it is enchanted? A link to her home plane or something similar. The gift from the mentor theory inspierd me. It could be any enchantment. Something that came to be detrimental to her in the house or if she want to move farword.
Of course this is just crawy speculation but while we are at it why not go with the most outlandish thing.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes