Xypher

May 1, 2017
Smillar with Yona, our orc. She's another bodybuilder, but in her case a submissive one, but I don't think she will be like that for long. I mean her story arc ends at the moment when she acknowledge it's not the end and she still have a chance to "make things right", whathaver "right" in her case means. With time she will regain her spirit and become more and more of a dominant character. But that's not all. Yona's an orc. And i just don't like orcs. Actually I pretty much despite orcs, because every time I see or read "orc" i have in mind things like "war","violence","dakka","destruction" and "misery". Yona might not be like that, but her orcish features doesn't really help.
So she's more like Warcraft and Elder Scroll Orc but less than LOTR and Warhammer Orc?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I can't write off a character until she's actually appeared and has enough content to make a judgment. Other than her name (and that she may be a dwarf) we know nothing about Blair, and very little about Yona. Yona physically isn't my type, but if she becomes a well developed character, I may end up liking her.

I don't think this game has reached 50% completion as yet. I think it's good to be patient and see where things are going.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I can't write off a character until she's actually appeared and has enough content to make a judgment. Other than her name (and that she may be a dwarf) we know nothing about Blair, and very little about Yona. Yona physically isn't my type, but if she becomes a well developed character, I may end up liking her.

I don't think this game has reached 50% completion as yet. I think it's good to be patient and see where things are going.
I'm more curious what would her personality be?

I mean we already have a Naughty but Fun Succubus, a Tough Muscular Pirate, Shy Magic Student, Tsundere Elf and semi-Sub Warrior Orcess.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm more curious what would her personality be?

I mean we already have a Naughty but Fun Succubus, a Tough Muscular Pirate, Shy Magic Student, Tsundere Elf and semi-Sub Warrior Orcess.
Going by what was previously described, she's mechanically minded and when she finds out about the sex toys from Earth, she's going to want them...stuffed in her.

Reactions: Xypher

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh she's definitely a dwarf.
short.jpg

Reactions: longsuper1

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What's wrong w/ the Orc girl? what backlash?
Absolutely Nothing is wrong w Yona. I'd certainly like to see some more storyline on her at least to see what direction Zanith is going to take her. You never know. She may seem all subservient but end up being a fearsome protector of the family...who knows.....

I just enjoy seeing more characters. I don't expect the Dev to cater to my every desire in this game and then damn all else. There's certainly going to be characters I love and others maybe not so much. I'm still glad they are in the game, though.
I think when Yona was introduced, many were still trying to get over their hardons for the elf girl Lyriel so any change was especially bad..... You also can't argue that Yona is still pretty dry. But again, the Dev hasn't even fleshed out any of her story yet.

Cheers

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So she's more like Warcraft and Elder Scroll Orc but less than LOTR and Warhammer Orc?
Probably, yes. Although in order to be sure, to make a proper statement, about Yona we need a bit more content, more informations, than just her introduction.

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Absolutely Nothing is wrong w Yona. I'd certainly like to see some more storyline on her at least to see what direction Zanith is going to take her. You never know. She may seem all subservient but end up being a fearsome protector of the family...who knows.....
Exactly this. Until her storyline continues, we have no clue what type of personality she has. Right now she is in a (mentally) bad place and trying to come to terms with everything. She could end up as a complete sub (I seriously hope not), a total badass, or anything in-between.

I think (just my opinion btw) that the most vocal opponents of her when she first appeared simply do not like orcs at all, and the backlash from her was a bit disheartening. If someone isn't into orcs, then nothing that is done with her will be interesting to them.
Those, such as myself, that just hated seeing her turn into a completely submissive doormat are waiting to see where it goes before making up our minds. For that matter; those that are really into the sub thing are probably waiting for the same thing. No point falling for her, if she is going to become a battle-queen again.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Yona ended up becoming a sub to the MC. Its such a subversion of the typical orc character we see in other stories that it would work for Yona. Yes, of course she could get that fire back through her storyline, but a buff and subby amazon is a great foil to the buff and dommy amazon that is Naomi.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Yona ended up becoming a sub to the MC. Its such a subversion of the typical orc character we see in other stories that it would work for Yona. Yes, of course she could get that fire back through her storyline, but a buff and subby amazon is a great foil to the buff and dommy amazon that is Naomi.
Same here, tbh I prefer Yona's current sub personality and don't mind if its get expanded more. Also it'd be hot if we get a 3some between Sub Yona and Dom Naomi, in a fun and consensual way ofc.

Also Yona's sub mentality reminds me of Rae's pre-reveal personality w/ the master and servant relationship w/ MC. Though I hope we will have a chance to choose how we treat Yona if she continues with her sub-like personality, similar to how we treat Lyriel in the dream realm, either treat her as a sex toy or vanilla romance.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Same here, tbh I prefer Yona's current sub personality and don't mind if its get expanded more. Also it'd be hot if we get a 3some between Sub Yona and Dom Naomi, in a fun and consensual way ofc.

Also Yona's sub mentality reminds me of Rae's pre-reveal personality w/ the master and servant relationship w/ MC. Though I hope we will have a chance to choose how we treat Yona if she continues with her sub-like personality, similar to how we treat Lyriel in the dream realm, either treat her as a sex toy or vanilla romance.
I - as of now, her story is still undeveloped - do not consider her a sub in the classical sense and I think that is what rubs many people the wrong way. She is not following the orders of her master because she accepts him as her master and gets joy from serving him but because nothing matters anymore anyway. You can see similar aspects in her attitude towards learning to read. She just is completely apathetic to anything and thus not much of a character, more like a walking, talking, food consuming blow up doll - and she seems to see it that way, too.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
A lot of that has been discussed previously in the thread.

Yona has lost that spark and that passion. She challenged the chief for the truth of what happened to her father and lost, thrown off a cliff. If she died, then there could be some honour claimed; she tried, she failed, she died. She could live with that. As it is, she gets rescued by a guy who had previously just magicked a pool into his floating house.

I would imagine that in her mind, Yona has failed twice. She failed when she lost the challenge and she failed when she didn't even die right. However good the MC's intentions, he's dealt her a grevious wound to her pride/honour/whatever you want to call it. He's taken that from her and in a way has made Yona his. She outright says that he basically claimed her as his wife when he rescued her, so she'll do her wifely duties, as in lie back and become a living onahole.

So, as I've said before, I suspect that Yona's arc is going to be about the MC and the others trying to relight that fire and maybe get her back on her feet. Preferably in a Rocky 3 style montage.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Some people simply ain't into orcs. Like me for instance.
Being able to actually choose who is to join our lil' harem would be terrific.
I mean, you can? Once they are in the house you can choose whether to follow their story and add them to the harem or to leave them alone and not do so.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I mean, you can?
No, you can't.
The 'can' part of this deal would be at the point when you choose NOT to rescue the target and let fate take it's course.
But that choice isn't given to the player during the event.
And so, they all automatically brought into the house and automatically become part of your lil' harem.
And then the automatic events involving them start as well.
This game could use more freedom of choice.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes