Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And for another take on the Halloween, check out the public bonus CG set:
View attachment 446270
And Happy Halloween, everyone!
Ooh, yummy. Naughty Nuns have never been all that strong a fetish for me, but Rae looks positively delicious there. Makes me wonder if it'll be one of her cosplay outfits when that system gets implemented.

Also, while I'm remembering, clipping problem on Cait's spoon during breakfast:
screenshot0001.png

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Ooh, yummy. Naughty Nuns have never been all that strong a fetish for me, but Rae looks positively delicious there. Makes me wonder if it'll be one of her cosplay outfits when that system gets implemented.

View attachment 446362
question, would that scene be in 3.5? cause i dont think ive seen that scene in 3.4

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I don't know what I would like to see more as a optional costume choice to lewd Rea in, Harley or Nun...
I want to say "why not both", but hell naw I'm not saying that, not until I stop blowing past deadlines.

Might be! But yeah, not soon, probably.

Oh, thanks, I fixed one image in this event and kinda missed all the others, will fix.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
There's a short development update available for everyone on Patreon:
I'd like to ask those of you who played the game to vote in the survey, it's about the camera movement in the sex scenes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's a short development update available for everyone on Patreon:
I'd like to ask those of you who played the game to vote in the survey, it's about the camera movement in the sex scenes.
There are a couple of components to the camera movement; there's the camera bobbing with our hero's head, and there's him looking around. The head bob is fine, it doesn't want to be too strong but it would just look wrong if the camera wasn't moving. Him looking around is good most of the time, but the new scene with Rae in the shower it's like he's on a bloody pogo stick. He doesn't need to look from her face to where they are joined every single stroke. The other scenes where he looks between the two points much slower are a lot better.

Also speaking of the shower, here's another clipping issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.3.5 is now live for all Neighbour ($5+) Patrons! It brings the first "official" Android build of the game with it. Full changelog and notes are in the release master post:
Also made a small comparison video for the remastered scene:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The best part of being in a relationship with a Succubus is that you don't need to worry about NTR, At least I hope so, If I want relationships problems it's better to live my life, not play ero games.
Loved the little "romance" idea aswell, thank you for making this possible, almost love you!

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I've been thinking, I commented recently how Cait is learning about her body and sex, and it occurs to me that Rae is learning how to be loved rather than just being a cock socket, so what is Naomi learning here?
Probably about relationships/romance. She was a pirate captain, she isn't into the lovey-dovey stuff but that is sort of changing as she falls for MC.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I've been thinking, I commented recently how Cait is learning about her body and sex, and it occurs to me that Rae is learning how to be loved rather than just being a cock socket, so what is Naomi learning here?
My lips are sealed. Or, rather, my fingers are locked? :unsure:

Well, alright, alright, I'll tell you one thing, her story hasn't even really started yet.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
My lips are sealed. Or, rather, my fingers are locked? :unsure:

Well, alright, alright, I'll tell you one thing, her story hasn't even really started yet.
After each character's story "consolidates" like the introduction and everything, do you intend to make updates focused on each character separately?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
After each character's story "consolidates" like the introduction and everything, do you intend to make updates focused on each character separately?
Honestly, I'm not sure. There's a big fat backlog of stuff that I need to address. While it's there, I can't really start on more labour-intensive scenes, and this includes most story ones. Ideally, I'd like to do a story scene or two in an update, another couple of flavour/personal scenes, and one or two new sex scenes, ideally, featuring different characters so there's something for everyone, and I think this would be possible, but again, only after I'm done with the backlog.

Reactions: Kiwo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Probably about relationships/romance. She was a pirate captain, she isn't into the lovey-dovey stuff but that is sort of changing as she falls for MC.
Seems awfully similar to what Rae's learning. Not that there's any real reason there shouldn't be two girls learning that, but I don't know if I consider it likely. Personally I kind of hope that she'll learn that she doesn't need to be in control all the time, and to trust someone enough to give up control to them so we'll get a submissive route for her as well as a FemDom route, but that might be wishful thinking on my part; I do so have a thing for strong, submissive women.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes