Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
New poll is up! This vote is about the side characters. As in, who's gonna get more screen time first. As usual, poll is open for all Neighbour ($5+) level patrons
View attachment 451364
Tough decision; I know I'd like to see more of Jenny and her Daddy fetish, Rina would get us closer to Ayumi who I really want to meet (and she's plenty hot herself, her naïve act is sexy), Angela is hot too, and Sirenia is just gorgeous.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.3.5 is public now. Updated download links are in the master post, here's the changelog:
  • 3 new lewd events and 1 event remaster (sofa doggy is back!)
  • 1 new Cait's side event
  • 15 new animation loops (5 are remasters of the old ones)
  • Recompressed images with minimal loss to perceived quality, but with a ~30% reduction in file size
  • New occupation and attached minor activity with Cait
Android version is mostly untested, so please do report any issues with it. Additionally, new events are not classified as "route" events right now. I will either classify them as such or find another way to track side event progression and provide hints. So, super-short guide on how to unlock them.

RAE: Proceed with her route, once you finish the sex on her bed event, visit her when she's showering.

NAOMI: After cowgirl event, visit her in her room in the morning (might have to wait a bit for her to be there) and talk to her.

CAIT:
1) Do her shower event, then provide her with backrubs, new option will appear.
2) Talk to her in the library after a few days, new event will start.

v0.3.6 Alpha is delayed till at least Tuesday, real sorry about that, but time spend preparing the partial release and packaging all the versions would be much better spent finishing all the renders and re-renders and doing some actually useful stuff.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
v0.3.5 is public now. Updated download links are in the master post, here's the changelog:
  • Recompressed images with minimal loss to perceived quality, but with a ~30% reduction in file size
Android version is mostly untested, so please do report any issues with it. Additionally, new events are not classified as "route" events right now. I will either classify them as such or find another way to track side event progression and provide hints. So, super-short guide on how to unlock them.

RAE: Proceed with her route, once you finish the sex on her bed event, visit her when she's showering.

NAOMI: After cowgirl event, visit her in her room in the morning (might have to wait a bit for her to be there) and talk to her.

CAIT:

v0.3.6 Alpha is delayed till at least Tuesday, real sorry about that, but time spend preparing the partial release and packaging all the versions would be much better spent finishing all the renders and re-renders and doing some actually useful stuff.
New events and animations are fantastic. :love:

Ran into a bit of a "bug" with Rae's missionary sex at first though, the animations stopped the first time I did them, but there was no issue on every subsequent go, so it seems to have just been a 1-time / first time thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017

CAIT:

yay! new update is live! also, it wasnt until now that i realized that you (the developer of this wonderful game) are the one who posted it here in the first place. honestly, i thank you for this. i would happily become a patron just to help with the game in some way if i could. but i cant, so you posting it here really allows me to at least experience this masterpiece

Reactions: ZanithOne

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
New poll is up! This vote is about the side characters. As in, who's gonna get more screen time first. As usual, poll is open for all Neighbour ($5+) level patrons
View attachment 451364
my vote dosnt count but Lady Sirenia is hot AF and would be my #1 Angela #2 Rina #3 and Jenny #4
enjoyed the variety of repeatable content added this updae as well as a bit of story progression..next update i'd like a lot more story progression though(just my opinion) as we now have a nice amount of repeatable yumyum content

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Great start to this game, then the grind steps in, and then i lost interest........had fun at the beginning

Anyway Goodluck with this game, Dev

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
New events and animations are fantastic. :love:
Thanks!

Ran into a bit of a "bug" with Rae's missionary sex at first though, the animations stopped the first time I did them, but there was no issue on every subsequent go, so it seems to have just been a 1-time / first time thing.

Renpy's video playback sometimes does that, have no idea, why. Thanks for pointing out the typo, will fix.

my vote dosnt count but Lady Sirenia is hot AF and would be my #1 Angela #2 Rina #3 and Jenny #4
enjoyed the variety of repeatable content added this updae as well as a bit of story progression..next update i'd like a lot more story progression though(just my opinion) as we now have a nice amount of repeatable yumyum content
v0.3.6 and v0.3.7 are going to be adding side stories and more repeatables, mostly. But then it's finally v0.4 time. Or at least it should be.

0.3.5 reactions:
Ideas for scene expansions noted, and man, it's so fun to read deductions and theories. :D I'm gonna be a bastard, tho, and won't confirm nor deny anything. But I will say that at least some things that you wrote are true.

the instant i ask how to get to the new Cait stuff....i get there.
If the event doesn't trigger for some reason, post/PM me your save, some triggers might've become lost again.

Great start to this game, then the grind steps in, and then i lost interest........had fun at the beginning

Anyway Goodluck with this game, Dev
Thanks for the well wishes, but would you mind elaborating a bit? What part of the game feels grindy to you? I'm always looking for ways to improve the flow and the feel of the game, and sometimes I just assume things that turn out to be not true, so players' feedback is super important.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dude, I mean no offense, but if you think there's actual "grind" in this game, you're clearly not a gamer. Go play something like "Witch Trainer" or like, ANY MMO ever for comparison. :LOL:

Cait is the best girl. Those green eyes, ginger hair, big tiddies and her earnest adorable personality are just irresistible. And these renders where she looks at you like this are pure masterpiece. Can't wait to progress farther with her.

I am firmly in Rae's camp (heh, if only...) when it comes to Best Girl, but I will admit, Cait's eyes when she looks up at you...

I don't know if those were changed or not but I don't remember her looking quite so seductive before.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes