gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
what is the cait's side event? i use an older save,3.4, but it says no new content in this version. i had done all the other events

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
what is the cait's side event? i use an older save,3.4, but it says no new content in this version. i had done all the other events
I suggest the MC did it, in the library, with...the bookshelves. ;)

(actually you want to talk to her in there, I was trying to be funny and briefly forgot the bookshelves can be interacted with, lol)

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Why is Caith's head so smol :(
Er?

I am firmly in Rae's camp (heh, if only...) when it comes to Best Girl, but I will admit, Cait's eyes when she looks up at you...

I don't know if those were changed or not but I don't remember her looking quite so seductive before.
The real change was the friends we made along the way. :giggle:

Please refer to the developer notes in the master post, there's a short guide how to get new scenes. Those are not listed in the route hints/quest log yet.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I have to say, I was catched by the name and then looked at the preview images and plot. At that point I was sure the art was good but I was doubtful about what could be exploited from a such limited environment, that made me recall Lewd Island.

Instead, I have to say that the main plot makes sense, there are interesting characters and

while the phisical, knowledge and focus trainings are a bit boring (except for when you start them, interacting with other characters)

I find the routes very well made and with multiple pursuable paths per character you can see more of their personalities.

Overall, I really like the dialogues. I ofc hope that I will find some of my kinks in future versions, but even if that doesn't happen, damn, am I glad that I found this game? hell yeah.

Reactions: ZanithOne

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The animations are turning out really well, good job on that. I'm especially impressed with the detail on the faces. During the couch doggy scene I was really expecting Naomi to pop out into the hallway and give you a thumbs up though, the angle of the second shot seemed ripe for it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looking at the Patreon page, I noticed a couple of things;
Firstly, on the banner I see this picture of Cait:
15.png
We aren't allowed to roam the halls an night (yet?) so what is this from? I don't recognise it.
Second, the overview shows us Rae, Naomi, and Cait...
...and Jenny from his hometown. Pretty prominent billing for a character with (so far) one scene, I don't want to read too much into it but are we looking at another possible main girl? It would probably be interesting to have a girl who previously knew him before the whole house business. She is currently leading (just) the poll for more side character involvement.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
After making Caitlyn cum in the shower and picking the "Nah I'm good" option, Caitlyn says "Thank you for making me feel so good" twice in a few lines, but the second time she says "Thank you fo making me feel so good." She obviously wants us to respond with "Fo' sho'," but that option isn't appearing.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Made a smol weekly CG set, get the full thing at or just grab the SFW teaser pic at
And here's another pic from the set just for you guys:
ahitr_cg_191110_alt_02.png

The animations are turning out really well, good job on that. I'm especially impressed with the detail on the faces. During the couch doggy scene I was really expecting Naomi to pop out into the hallway and give you a thumbs up though, the angle of the second shot seemed ripe for it.
Never say never and all that ;)

Looking at the Patreon page, I noticed a couple of things;
Firstly, on the banner I see this picture of Cait:
View attachment 456729
We aren't allowed to roam the halls an night (yet?) so what is this from? I don't recognise it.
Second, the overview shows us Rae, Naomi, and Cait...
...and Jenny from his hometown. Pretty prominent billing for a character with (so far) one scene, I don't want to read too much into it but are we looking at another possible main girl? It would probably be interesting to have a girl who previously knew him before the whole house business. She is currently leading (just) the poll for more side character involvement.
About the pic, whoops, another bit of misleading advertising on my part, this is from the Cait's book-inspired CG set.

Now about Jenny, it's highly unlikely that she herself will come to the house, but side event chain is surely not out of the question.

After making Caitlyn cum in the shower and picking the "Nah I'm good" option, Caitlyn says "Thank you for making me feel so good" twice in a few lines, but the second time she says "Thank you fo making me feel so good." She obviously wants us to respond with "Fo' sho'," but that option isn't appearing.
Damn, now I'm torn between fixing the typo or just adding this reply option.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*looks at Naomi's latest pic*

So when is Naomi just going to grab the MC, toss him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes (camera angle change showing the floor and her back/ass of course), and carry him to her room/somewhere to have her way with him? Because I could see that happening.

Naomi : "Hey, come with me, aye?" *hoists*
MC : "Wha...whoa, what's going on, where are we going?" *gets tossed on the bed*
*Naomi locks the door*
*MC gulps* :oops:
MC : "Uh oh..."
:ROFLMAO:

Damn, now I'm torn between fixing the typo or just adding this reply option.
"Fo' shizzle in the hizzle my nizzle"

Thus begins the epic rap battle between naked Cait and the MC. She sings in the shower, right? :LOL:

That, or Cait half-hidden and peeking from the stairs like someone mentioned earlier.

• Haha

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Don't know about others, but the theme music, "Lonely Fish," played throughout the game, seems to me the perfect background music. Not overwhelming, yet pleasing to the ear - appropriate even.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
LOving the game so far but...am i the only one who find the moving camera during the scenes extremely annoying?
I know its from the MC point of view but its killing it for me :cautious:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
About the pic, whoops, another bit of misleading advertising on my part, this is from the Cait's book-inspired CG set.
That was a nice one. I didn't remember the image of her in her bed though.
Now about Jenny, it's highly unlikely that she herself will come to the house, but side event chain is surely not out of the question.
Shame, I bet her extended reaction coming to terms with 'her friend's dorky brother' (or however she thinks of him) actually being a powerful wizard would be hilarious. And of course she's smoking hot. Seeing more of her in some other context will still be great though.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope Lady Sirenia will get her own quest line sooner or later and not only used just to help other chariter quest. She is mighty fine .

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry for being that guy, but is it ok for me to ask for a compressed version of the current edition?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Sorry for being that guy, but is it ok for me to ask for a compressed version of the current edition?
Try searching the thread. Also, the update is pretty new, so there may not be a compressed version yet.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Try searching the thread. Also, the update is pretty new, so there may not be a compressed version yet.
Yes, i'm aware it's new, one of the reasons for the "Sorry for being that guy" comment in the first place. :oops::whistle:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
LOving the game so far but...am i the only one who find the moving camera during the scenes extremely annoying?
I know its from the MC point of view but its killing it for me :cautious:
Yeah, I got almost seasick when I watched that. The movement could be toned down a bit in the further animations.

As an bibliophile I was interested in checking what's in that small library (Only some 360-380 books in there, compared to 3300 books that I have). Plenty of extra copies of the same books and not in any particular order.

The book on which Caitlin was making changes, was unpublished (until 2015) 16th century book The Cambridge Book of Magic: A Tudor Necromancer's Manual. It was mostly about conjuring angels and demons, for the purpose of divination, harming someone and recovering stolen property. Also some info about astrology and medicine, especially plants and herbs.

Caitlin is raising her points all the time and is soon at the same waifu level with Azraesha, a horny succubus. Hmm, is it even possible to beat horny succubus as a mating partner??? Well, we'll see.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes