ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Hey, folks. Just wanted to let you know what's happening. The work is basically stopped for now until I find a way to relocate from Russia and hopefully help others on the team to move out as well. Need to set up a new legal entity, find a way to route the funds into it, etc, etc. There won't be a March release, the 0.6.0 will go public when I can get to it. Late March or early April, probably. Will try to get back into the thread and at least answer some questions in a week or so.
Stay safe and all the best

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hope with everything going on at the moment that ZanithOne has a chance to read this, hope things are going well.
Reactions to 0.6.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I'm not too sure how i feel about the new girl JUST yet.

once i'm awake enough to continue with her stuff, i'll post again with my opinions on the matter.

tho, as the mighty AKU has said, EXTRA THICC!

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Last few updates were underwhelming in good content. Now he need to escape Russia and start living in another country :/ This is really going south fast. Shame.

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
Really hope Yona will get some big updates in near future. Her character has som amazing potential.

Last few updates were underwhelming in good content. Now he need to escape Russia and start living in another country :/ This is really going south fast. Shame.
Since main cast is now assembled I would presume new content will now be made much faster.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Why is the patch an .exe file? What happened to the old fashioned, tried-and-true method of just dumping the contents of a patch in the game folder?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes