Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Is there still only dream sequences for most of the cast? I've only was able to have sex with Rae, and the big chick. I still haven't played the orc update and was waiting until enough Cait updates was in play and not dream sequences.

If not, then I'll just wait til next year to play this game since I gotta start all the way the fuck over.

Hopefully the dev is okay where they are at. It's an evil world we live in.

JHGFDGF

Jul 2, 2020
How exactly am I supposed to collect the 50 dollars needed for Rae's questline? Did I miss some dialogue somewhere?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
How exactly am I supposed to collect the 50 dollars needed for Rae's questline? Did I miss some dialogue somewhere?
Whenever you rummage through the closet in your room you have a random chance to get a few$$$. Or take the easy way out and save edit.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
Damn I barely comment on this site but I just saw the post about the game being delayed for a bit and found out the main dev/team is from Russia. I've been playing this game off and on since pretty much the beginning (2019). It really has come a long way and the writing/character development is some of the best I've read in an adult game. Hope things are going well for you guys and stay safe.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
So many errors with this update. I tried downloading the whole thing again but still get errors all over the place.

Tried rolling back and loading older saves but there are multiple crashes. Did not happen on the previous update.

SirLars

Sep 26, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm unable to play on Android since the last update, the game crashes instantly, the loading screen appears for a second then the app simply closes... is anyone else experiencing this?

Pd: sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my native language

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there still only dream sequences for most of the cast? I've only was able to have sex with Rae, and the big chick. I still haven't played the orc update and was waiting until enough Cait updates was in play and not dream sequences.

If not, then I'll just wait til next year to play this game since I gotta start all the way the fuck over.

Hopefully the dev is okay where they are at. It's an evil world we live in.
You can fuck everyone except Blair, who's only been there five minutes.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You can fuck everyone except Blair, who's only been there five minutes.
Exactly. You have to wait 10 minutes before you can bang her.

Seriously though, Blair has only just been introduced. Its going to be a couple of updates before we'll be able to have sex with her.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Uhh.. Can someone help? Everytime i download on android the file seems to be corrupted
Maybe your device is not based on aarch64 (arm 64bit architecture), can you check what processor your device is using? Can you open the apk as a normal zip file via any zip manager?

Hey guys,

I'm unable to play on Android since the last update, the game crashes instantly, the loading screen appears for a second then the app simply closes... is anyone else experiencing this?

Pd: sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my native language
Try to obtain some logs of the event if you can.
Google for "logcat", should set you on the right path

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes