itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, folks. Just wanted to let you know what's happening. The work is basically stopped for now until I find a way to relocate from Russia and hopefully help others on the team to move out as well. Need to set up a new legal entity, find a way to route the funds into it, etc, etc. There won't be a March release, the 0.6.0 will go public when I can get to it. Late March or early April, probably. Will try to get back into the thread and at least answer some questions in a week or so.
Gotta admit, got a shock when I saw the on hold tag to this thread, as I'm not always on this thread; now I know that you were recently a resident of Russia, it makes sense as to why.

Keep safe man; do what you gotta do to keep you and yours safe and happy. We all can wait for your awesome game to update later. :)

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
Gotta admit, got a shock when I saw the on hold tag to this thread, as I'm not always on this thread; now I know that you were recently a resident of Russia, it makes sense as to why.

Keep safe man; do what you gotta do to keep you and yours safe and happy. We all can wait for your awesome game to update later. :)
It may say "on hold" but reality cannot keep me from cuddling with Rae, I will break it if I must.

Reactions: itfod

DVDMills

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 1398052

Overview:
You were thrown into a dimensional rift and have no idea what to do. Nevertheless, other castaways from different realities join you one by one in order to form an everlasting bond of trust, friendship and physical intimacy.

Beautiful girls from various fantasy dimensions take care of you during the day, and then you go off exploring rift oddities through the night. And you can bake cakes with a succubus, wrestle with a giant voluptuous pirate captain, study magic with a young girl acolyte, and then do some extracurricular activities with them, too.
Fall in love with the girls, fall in bed with them, and fall into the different rifts every night!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Release Date: 2022-02-19
Developer: Zanith - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.14r2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cellphone Tip:

Patreon Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA
Update Patch (Win 0.5.13 to 0.5.14): - - MEGA

Official Compressed:
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA
Android: - - MEGA
Update Patch (Win 0.5.13 to 0.5.14): - - MEGA

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - GALLERY UNLOCKER MOD* - SCENE GUIDE - HIDDEN IMAGES GUIDE - WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH FOR HALLOWEEN EVENT -
FULL SAVE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 591147 View attachment 475793 View attachment 475794 View attachment 475795 View attachment 475796 View attachment 475797 View attachment 475799 View attachment 475800 View attachment 591148 View attachment 475801 View attachment 475802 View attachment 389220 View attachment 389221 View attachment 441442 View attachment 591149 View attachment 441451 View attachment 441444 View attachment 441448
This game fucking smacks

Reactions: criestoomuch

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
v0.6.0 Early Access 2

If you like A House in the Rift support Zanith on !

R2 update brings additional in-game gallery pics (and corresponding hidden items), fixes Intimate Studies replay, updates Ru translation, and that’s basically it.

PC HI-RES
- - -

PC hi-res PATCH (from v0.5.14a1 and later)
- - -

PC COMPRESSED

- - -

PC compressed PATCH (from v0.5.14a1 and later)
- - -

MAC HI-RES
- - -

MAC COMPRESSED

- - -

ANDROID COMPRESSED

- - -

You can use the patch to upgrade any version beginning with 0.5.14a1 to version 0.6.0r2 , just make sure to get the right flavour (hi-res/compressed).
To use the patch, place the .exe file into the game’s root folder and launch it.

Last edited:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
damn so my old save doesnt work anymore? as soon as i open my old save it brings up an error and a little further into a scene i get an error i cant pass

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes