ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
It shows something like wait for the nxt update? I dont know if that is updated or not
Oh, that means that you finished all the available content for this character and story. So, wait for the next game update :)

• Haha
Reactions: icesun

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can't say I blame them, I can't stand it when primary material is patron only either. Typically I won't support anyone who does that.
How is a bonus anal scene "primary material"?
It just an extra sex scene added as a special bonus for patrons, There is already a decent amount of lewd content in the game and plenty more to come before it's completed with I'm sure more anal content for those who like the butt stuff, So even if the code were to never be leaked it isn't as though non-patrons would be missing out on any important game play/story content or missing out in any way.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How is a bonus anal scene "primary material"?
It just an extra sex scene added as a special bonus for patrons, There is already a decent amount of lewd content in the game and plenty more to come before it's completed with I'm sure more anal content for those who like the butt stuff, So even if the code were to never be leaked it isn't as though non-patrons would be missing out on any important game play/story content or missing out in any way.
It's primary material because it's part of the game, not bonus material like the CG sets. And it's hardly just 'a bonus anal scene', it's easily the largest and most involved scene in the game. If missing that isn't 'missing out in any way', I have to question your definition of those words.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's primary material because it's part of the game, not bonus material like the CG sets. And it's hardly just 'a bonus anal scene', it's easily the largest and most involved scene in the game. If missing that isn't 'missing out in any way', I have to question your definition of those words.
...?? No just because it is content included in the game does not make it "primary material", then if nothing should be included within the main release as a bonus for patrons then maybe Zanith should start doing separate bonus scene releases similar to how Az does for Halfway House.
You can question whatever you want.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You underestimate how much some people enjoy butt stuff. It may not be primary material to you, but for many people it is.

Edit: especially considering there is currently only one anal scene in the game with a side character we haven't seen before or since.
I suppose, personally I have no interest in anal but I'm sure more scenes will get added to the game in the future for those who enjoy it

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I can't say I blame them, I can't stand it when primary material is patron only either. Typically I won't support anyone who does that.
Just to be clear, I'm not going to throw a fit about it leaking or anything. I just think it's fun to have something patron-specific that has to be distributed via the word of mouth.

You underestimate how much some people enjoy butt stuff. It may not be primary material to you, but for many people it is.

Edit: especially considering there is currently only one anal scene in the game with a side character we haven't seen before or since.
There's going to be more butt stuff in the future. It just wasn't that popular with my Patrons when I did kink questionnaires, and I still kinda subscribe to the whole "stairway to heaven" trope.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just one detail. This is the largest and most involved scene SO FAR. Not, like, ever. Bigger scenes (and anal) will happen in the game proper as well later.

That scene is a non-canon piece of fantasy that doesn't impact the main story whatsoever.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
...?? No just because it is content included in the game does not make it "primary material", then if nothing should be included within the main release as a bonus for patrons then maybe Zanith should start doing separate bonus scene releases similar to how Az does for Halfway House.
You can question whatever you want.
And did anyone ask the patrons if the scene should be locked away? I must have missed that poll. We get to vote on what the scenes are, we don't need them to be restricted too.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I had some problems with my computer and lost all my saves, can someone send me one in the begining of 3.6? Please.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
A little heads-up. . Small sci-fi bonus scene kinda morphed into a whole new side story with a number of in-event events if that makes any sense. Either way, it is out now, it will be out for Neighbour ($5+) patrons in a week, and then it should go public in two weeks or after v0.3.8 goes to alpha.

Just one detail. This is the largest and most involved scene SO FAR. Not, like, ever. Bigger scenes (and anal) will happen in the game proper as well later.
While anal will definitely happen, not sure about such large scenes. Don't get me wrong, I liked worked on it, and I think it came out pretty good, but I don't think I can justify this amount of work when in the end it still is only a single scene.

And did anyone ask the patrons if the scene should be locked away? I must have missed that poll. We get to vote on what the scenes are, we don't need them to be restricted too.
That is true, there was no vote on restricted scenes, but at the same time, the fact that this scene will be patron-only was stated in the first (and so far the only) poll for the bonus scenes. And tier features did not change either. That said, I already moved this code to the Neighbour tier, as it would be quite dumb to not give the code to the patrons pledging for early access.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
While anal will definitely happen, not sure about such large scenes. Don't get me wrong, I liked worked on it, and I think it came out pretty good, but I don't think I can justify this amount of work when in the end it still is only a single scene.
Fair enough. "Large" doiesn't mean the same as "good" but I'm sure later story scene will be quite big and quite... satisfying.

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes