Original size ~1.41GB
Download ~735MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Whenever I play an update, this house keeps giving me goose bumps because it reminds me a lot of the house of a webserie called "Hi im mary mary".
The good thing is that it has a good atmosphere and pretty girls to keep me company with a good story.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When does Naomi shower i can only find her when shes bathing o_O.
Never mind i found out lol xD.
I found her in the shower on the first floor
You need to catch her 3 times and the 4th she'll ambush you

Right now though, I can't seem to get the breakfat Footjob scene with Azrae

Reactions: ZanithOne

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Note to potential leakers: but at least make a throwaway account before leaking, if I can easily trace you, imma ban you from Patreon on principle.
Since you're the one who created this thread, how has the previous leak history been?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
First off, excellent attention to detail in this game! Definitely on another level than others.

I haven't played this game since v03.3, I wanted to wait a few updates so when I do play again there will be a lot more to play at once time.

I saw there was remastered animations. My question is, besides the sofa-doggy scene where are they at? Is it recommended to start over to see them? I love how good the animations are and it would be a crime not to be able to see them.
Thank you! About the remastered animations, I redid the whole massage thing with Cait in that update. Those are much less noticeable than Rae's ones, I'll give you that. :D

Whenever I play an update, this house keeps giving me goose bumps because it reminds me a lot of the house of a webserie called "Hi im mary mary".
The good thing is that it has a good atmosphere and pretty girls to keep me company with a good story.
You mean the concept of the "magical" house, or the look of it? Not familiar with the series, but from a cursory glance it looks different. And much more creepy.

I found her in the shower on the first floor
You need to catch her 3 times and the 4th she'll ambush you

Right now though, I can't seem to get the breakfat Footjob scene with Azrae
If you haven't maxed her stats yet, do that. And then do breakfasts with her.

anyone know how to give esha the ice-cream besides the first time your showing naomi the fridge?
Still not back in the game. Last time I wanted to put it back my ice cream prop got broken (my fault, but unrecoverable, unfortunately). I have a new one now, but need to redo all the related renders.

Since you're the one who created this thread, how has the previous leak history been?
There wasn't anything to leak, really, apart from alphas and the like, but as I'm releasing public version regularly, I don't think anyone bothered. This locked scene is the first one of its kind, and couple of people on the Discord already hinted that they are going to leak it. And I'm not really against it, going to happen anyway, I just don't want it to be dumb and blatant.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Currently her lewdness and intimacy are at 20, and nothing I do increases them beyond that.
Oh. Ohhhhh... Yeah, just looked through the code, my mistake, forgot to add a certain trigger. I'll fix it in 0.3.7, sorry about that.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Still not back in the game. Last time I wanted to put it back my ice cream prop got broken (my fault, but unrecoverable, unfortunately). I have a new one now, but need to redo all the related renders.
I wonder what Rae's reaction is going to be when I can eventually hand her the 5 tubs of now very melted and probably rancid "ice" cream my MC has been carrying around in his magical pockets. :unsure:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I wonder what Rae's reaction is going to be when I can eventually hand her the 5 tubs of now very melted and probably rancid "ice" cream my MC has been carrying around in his magical pockets. :unsure:
hey magic pockets are VERY common...I mean examples off top my head...GTA ...pull them guns out ya ass? nah dude ive got HUGE pockets ...more examples? ok what about Mine craft ? how tf u keep them buckets of milk in your inventory cold??? BOOM MAGIC POCKETS

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
hey magic pockets are VERY common...I mean examples off top my head...GTA ...pull them guns out ya ass? nah dude ive got HUGE pockets ...more examples? ok what about Mine craft ? how tf u keep them buckets of milk in your inventory cold??? BOOM MAGIC POCKETS
though....it would be a lil funny to see the reaction handing her the melted ice-cream...…..but then id feel bad....also last comment then I promise to stop teasin ….what if....its...SPACE ICECREAM :0

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
come to think of it...I have a perfect explanation that just actually accured to me....you know how naomi tries breaking shit and ya start throwing things but nun it broke? perhaps that is some force of a physic in that house that would apply to all physical objects ….making it some you cant ruin the physical form or appearance of eddibles while in that house........just don't ask how your able to cook things or actually digest them then your all good!

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Had my eye on this game for a little while, finally decided to give it a try. Harem games are my jam and this is an excellent one. Some of the best characters/story/dialogue I've seen, and a ton of potential in terms of future h-scenes with all the girls.

The dev seems very active on here as well, which is a good sign. Communication from the dev is the first thing I look for when deciding whether to donate. Assuming the update cycle isn't one release every 6 months like some devs, I think I'll send some money ZanithOne's way.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I hope u fix the jinsei app and the notebook
Sorry, I might have forgot to add a bug report to the list, the only problem I'm aware of is that the latest Cait's and Rae's side events are not removed from the Jinsei app, and that is going to be fixed in 0.3.7. What's wrong with the notebook/quest log?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes