ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Huh, the ladder to the attic disappeared, can't get to Rae's room anymore. Any idea why?
That shouldn't happen. Do you mind sending me your save? Could be related to triggers disappearing.

I liked the game, and sided with Rae (obviously :love: ), but of greater interest than the outcome was the obviously very strong telepathic connection Rae and the MC share. I'm wondering if that's just "on" all the time now because of how close they've become, perhaps even based on proximity, or if it's a conscious thing she has to activate. If it's conscious, can the MC do it to her with some training? :unsure:
Nu-uh, no more spoilers but one of those things is correct.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the 2nd scene in the gallery? I love the update, can't wait for the next one.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the 2nd scene in the gallery? I love the update, can't wait for the next one.
This is a short attic BJ you can get while Rae has not figured out that you are not a magi yet. She's on the cot in the attic in the evening for the first two days, you can tell her to blow you.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely update, once again. Caitin is so cute when she blushes. But despite all this shyness, she will soon overcome Rae with the number of times she's had sex with me. I can't wait for the moment when she agrees to go all the way.

I was bit hoping for more dream trips or perhaps glimpses of the new girls in the dreams, but no hurry.

But please keep an eye on the shaky camera with animations. It's totally unnecessary and has no any logical reason to be used in some scenes, for example these, where camera was looking at 3rd person view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
But please keep an eye on the shaky camera with animations. It's totally unnecessary and has no any logical reason to be used in some scenes, for example these, where camera was looking at 3rd person view.
This was brought up in one of the reviews recently, so I held a small poll on my Patreon page on this exact issue. And yes, this was a mistake, I will rerender those scenes one by one over the next few updates and avoid excessive camera movements (esp in 3rd person scenes) in the future. My mistake, thought that it looked good, never though to actually ask players about that.

Happened to me, too. It's triggered by watching a replay in the scene gallery
That's worrying. Thank you for the report, I will fix it ASAP.

busher17

Aug 18, 2018
I don't know why I can't join Rae in the shower it will peek on her but won't join her also don't know when Naomi showers

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I liked the game, and sided with Rae (obviously :love: ), but of greater interest than the outcome was the obviously very strong telepathic connection Rae and the MC share. I'm wondering if that's just "on" all the time now because of how close they've become, perhaps even based on proximity, or if it's a conscious thing she has to activate. If it's conscious, can the MC do it to her with some training? :unsure:
I was thinking that telepathy is just another thing succubi can do. I don't recall us saying anything back. If it is a special link though, like she's becoming our familiar? That would be just fine by me.

• Thinking Face

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Master post is updated with hotfix 1 build links for Windows/Linux/Mac. Android version is building and uploading as I write this uploaded now. Attic stairs should be returned on game load.

I don't know why I can't join Rae in the shower it will peek on her but won't join her also don't know when Naomi showers
You should do attic sex event first. I will update the hint in the next version.

Last edited:

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
That shouldn't happen. Do you mind sending me your save? Could be related to triggers disappearing.

Nu-uh, no more spoilers but one of those things is correct.
i ve got the same problem with attic on day 4

then i start new game and there is no that problem

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
i ve got the same problem with attic on day 4

then i start new game and there is no that problem
Please download and apply the patch from the master post and load the save, it should be fixed.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
ahhh!! i wish this site would send a notification when a thread gets updated! i didnt even know 3.6 was released yet!

Reactions: Brady2626

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here you go
Hey! Thanks, I already fixed the issue, please download the new version or just the HF1 patch from the master post. Then just load the game and the ladder should be back.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Mini-announcement. Today I finally figured out why the in-event saves were breaking between updates. Long story short, I was doing dumb things by trying to be too clever with RenPy. Next version might still break those saves, but from this point on it should mostly stop happening. For now, please try to only use in-room saves when migrating from one version to another, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes