Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
From twitter
------

wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing without the support of my beloved Patrons. So, #ThankYouPatrons !
View attachment 465415
So Elven Slut is appearing in group shots now, that's cool.
hello there.gif
I like the swimsuits, although they're a bit skimpier than what I would have chosen.
I wonder if we'll get a beach/pool set soon (or maybe Zanith is waiting for it to get warmer).

Also, thinking about the ice cream we saw the other day again; we really need a scene where our hero shares a tub with Rae like he does the whiskey with Naomi (and something to share with Cait and Elven Slut when she appears would be nice too).

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
She is absolutely gorgeous. I can just imagine it; she's had a very stressful day, and now she needs you to bend her over her desk and fuck her silly.
Or perhaps for the more kinky minded, you borrow her pointer and give her a few swats on the bum:
I've already planned the next set, it's going to be a continuation of this one, and it is going to incorporate some thing that you mention. Maybe not in the way you imagine, though :whistle:

Aw yeahhh this game is fucking sick innit, I really enjoy how the sex scenes are a lot better than a plethora of games on here
I do also enjoy the characters a lot, Rae = best girl.
Thank you! Rae doesn't show it, but she's pleased, too.

I like the swimsuits, although they're a bit skimpier than what I would have chosen.
I wonder if we'll get a beach/pool set soon (or maybe Zanith is waiting for it to get warmer).
Those are one-off modeling swimsuits, their actual beach outfits will be different. About the beach/pool location, this is such a classic trope, I simply can't leave it out, but you'll have to wait a bit longer.

Also, thinking about the ice cream we saw the other day again; we really need a scene where our hero shares a tub with Rae like he does the whiskey with Naomi (and something to share with Cait and Elven Slut when she appears would be nice too).
Soon. For real this time.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Soon. For real this time.
Hmm. You know, not to create extra work, but here's an idea considering Rae's love of ice cream : a planeswalk date to an ice cream parlour in the MC's world. They could do that typical date thing where they share a big milkshake together using 2 straws.

I could just see Rae and the MC walking by the ice cream place and Rae suddenly stopping and pressing her face up against the window going "What is this place?!?!?" and the MC chuckling and bringing her inside. :LOL:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Those are one-off modeling swimsuits, their actual beach outfits will be different.
Ah, I see. Looking forward to seeing those. For some reason I picture Cait in a yellow one-piece.
A1_1.jpg
Think that would suit her nicely.
About the beach/pool location, this is such a classic trope, I simply can't leave it out, but you'll have to wait a bit longer.
I'm definitely looking forward to it, but I'll wait until next summer before getting excited. I figure that's when we're most likely to get it. Also still hoping that we'll be getting a pool in the back yard for girls to hang out at of course.

Hmm. You know, not to create extra work, but here's an idea considering Rae's love of ice cream : a planeswalk date to an ice cream parlour in the MC's world. They could do that typical date thing where they share a big milkshake together using 2 straws.

I could just see Rae and the MC walking by the ice cream place and Rae suddenly stopping and pressing her face up against the window going "What is this place?!?!?" and the MC chuckling and bringing her inside. :LOL:
I still dislike the concept of etherwalking as I think it undermines the setting, but that definitely sounds like a great idea.
Mainly what I was thinking though is that you have not one but two short scenes when you drink with Naomi, and back when you could give Rae icecream it was what, one line with a talk sprite? I want to cuddle up with her on the couch and share the tub together rather than just give it to her and leave.
We've had a couple of cute pictures of her with icecream but nothing in the game yet.
1.jpg ahitr_cg_191103_01.jpg

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I want to cuddle up with her on the couch and share the tub together rather than just give it to her and leave.
Great idea, I see we're of the same mind when it comes to romancing Rae.

Have to do it while watching a RomCom or something too. I think she'd get a kick out of "There's Something About Mary", especially with that "hair gel" scene.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Little heads up, v0.3.6 is now in Beta! Master post with changelog and stuff is here
And download links for all $5+ patrons are here:

Good one!

I'm definitely looking forward to it, but I'll wait until next summer before getting excited. I figure that's when we're most likely to get it. Also still hoping that we'll be getting a pool in the back yard for girls to hang out at of course.
That's a reasonable assumption for more than one reason.

Great idea, I see we're of the same mind when it comes to romancing Rae.

Have to do it while watching a RomCom or something too. I think she'd get a kick out of "There's Something About Mary", especially with that "hair gel" scene.
Hmmmm :unsure:

Have played it, and want to say Naomi and Rae are my favorites.
Hope we can get to kiss Naomi in the future, and wake up with her in bed after taking a trip home.
I'm not saying it's not happening ever, but she's been pretty clear about her thoughts on that, wasn't she?

i need more of those Rae images. XD the icecream ones adorable.
Well, there is this one place called Patreon :whistle:

i will take one blonde elf to go please?

fuck, if i was able to make a request i'd do so.
Don't know about "to go" part, but one blonde elf sure is coming up.

Awesome game, awesome story, love it!
Thanks!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not saying it's not happening ever, but she's been pretty clear about her thoughts on that, wasn't she?
Relationships do change though. Rae was just a friend with benefits at first, wasn't she? Now she's clearly falling for us. Naomi was pretty clear that she didn't see us as romantic at that point, but she might get more comfortable with us later on. I may be totally off-base here, but I get the impression that she has a need to keep people at a distance, and her story arc will involve learning to let someone get close to her.
(Personally I still hold out some hope that she may eventually trust us enough to be submissive, perhaps after witnessing/participating in us topping some of the other girls and seeing that we treat them right.)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Eh, I don't know about Naomi ever being a real "romantic" interest. She's the kind of girl you could invite out for wings and shitloads of beer during game night with the guys, but with the added benefit of lots of sex afterwards if you're in the mood.

I'd say "no strings attached" is a great way to describe a relationship with her. She's got that whole "freedom of the open sea!" thing going on so I don't think she'd want to be bogged down with relationship stuff other than "Aye, we're mates, we drink and we bone.". ;)

Reactions: ZanithOne and Hones

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Eh, I don't know about Naomi ever being a real "romantic" interest. She's the kind of girl you could invite out for wings and shitloads of beer during game night with the guys, but with the added benefit of lots of sex afterwards if you're in the mood.
I don't see how any of this is mutually exclusive with a girlfriend, especially if you're not expecting "the guys" to join in on the after-game fun.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't see how any of this is mutually exclusive with a girlfriend, especially if you're not expecting "the guys" to join in on the after-game fun.
I was implying that she's more like "one of the guys" than "one of the girls". Like, she'd probably be down for a belching contest. I've known / been friends with a few girls like that over the years (although none of them included "benefits").

As for the implied "sharing", no. At least in the context of the game. Actually, in the context of real life too. Can't say that I've ever felt the urge to gangbang someone with my drinking buddies. I'm quite happy not rubbing ballsacks with any of them. Maybe I'm just boring.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I was implying that she's more like "one of the guys" than "one of the girls". Like, she'd probably be down for a belching contest. I've known / been friends with a few girls like that over the years (although none of them included "benefits").

As for the implied "sharing", no. At least in the context of the game. Actually, in the context of real life too. Can't say that I've ever felt the urge to gangbang someone with my drinking buddies. I'm quite happy not rubbing ballsacks with any of them. Maybe I'm just boring.
I meant that even a belching 'one of the boys' girl can be a girlfriend/wife, too.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes