laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Can you miss events in this game because Caitlin came in my room in the morning no matter what I said she left then I finally decide to go to the library to do her events but there was a question asking her why she came and left and she replied oh nothing and that was it and then when I did extra events meet her in library nothing happened and now game says nothing else in this update but I didn't have any events with her it's like I did something wrong and I tried different dialogues but nothing changed was I suppose to do her events before she came to my room and then event would have happen

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Reactions to 0.3.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You fuqd her in the shower maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but I thought you got a thightjob I don't recall any penetration going down perhaps I'm wrong or I did something wrong.

LuckyEleVeN

Sep 2, 2018
Man who made this game is a freaking LEGEND. I'm paying so much respect i can't even tell. Gonna be waiting for a new updates/like for a top 1!!!

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Can you miss events in this game because Caitlin came in my room in the morning no matter what I said she left then I finally decide to go to the library to do her events but there was a question asking her why she came and left and she replied oh nothing and that was it and then when I did extra events meet her in library nothing happened and now game says nothing else in this update but I didn't have any events with her it's like I did something wrong and I tried different dialogues but nothing changed was I suppose to do her events before she came to my room and then event would have happen
Could you PM me your save or post it here? Might be something wrong with the triggers, I'll check.

Man who made this game is a freaking LEGEND. I'm paying so much respect i can't even tell. Gonna be waiting for a new updates/like for a top 1!!!
Thank you :giggle:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You fuqd her in the shower maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but I thought you got a thightjob I don't recall any penetration going down perhaps I'm wrong or I did something wrong.
Point is that she's seen us naked many times, so it's probably not just about wanting to see our dick. I say she's a little voyeur, she gets off on peeping, and I hope she'll start to peep on us when we're fucking Rae or Naomi.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
how the heck do I change a characters route erg...I wanna see what else
naomi has besides a mistress

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
is there anal sex? if yes, with who?
For now, only one scene with side character in a dream. v0.3.7 has another big scene with anal, but it's patron-code-locked, although I'm pretty sure this code will leak almost immediately.

Note to potential leakers: but at least make a throwaway account before leaking, if I can easily trace you, imma ban you from Patreon on principle.

how the heck do I change a characters route erg...I wanna see what else
naomi has besides a mistress
The side routes are optional, but not exclusive, at least, for the time being. Femdom-ish side route is the only one for Naomi right now besides her base route. The idea is that more specific kinks are relegated to side routes and you can just skip those if you don't care for a particular kink.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
For now, only one scene with side character in a dream. v0.3.7 has another big scene with anal, but it's patron-code-locked, although I'm pretty sure this code will leak almost immediately.

Note to potential leakers: but at least make a throwaway account before leaking, if I can easily trace you, imma ban you from Patreon on principle.

The side routes are optional, but not exclusive, at least, for the time being. Femdom-ish side route is the only one for Naomi right now besides her base route. The idea is that more specific kinks are relegated to side routes and you can just skip those if you don't care for a particular kink.
ooooohh….DAMN MY STUPID MIND IVE RESTARTED THREE TIMES TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUUUUTTTTTand my saves be womky...I had a good one going but the help tab for naomi keeps sayin help her in bath but the door was always locked in the new tub so I figured id restart and mess around before the second bathroom...then i restarted moments ago to try get the other route for naomi that doesnt exist.....GAh i feel so....dumb rn...i still love the game tho...ill just have to work through it again..thank you for being a supportive dev and answering my question ....id have kept going for the route that i thought existed had you not said something lol

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
(that sounded better and less pervy in my head...)
Suuuure it did :sneaky:

ooooohh….DAMN MY STUPID MIND IVE RESTARTED THREE TIMES TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUUUUTTTTTand my saves be womky...I had a good one going but the help tab for naomi keeps sayin help her in bath but the door was always locked in the new tub so I figured id restart and mess around before the second bathroom...then i restarted moments ago to try get the other route for naomi that doesnt exist.....GAh i feel so....dumb rn...i still love the game tho...ill just have to work through it again..thank you for being a supportive dev and answering my question ....id have kept going for the route that i thought existed had you not said something lol
I can see how this can be confusing. I have some ideas on how to make quest/route logging better, will get to it some day.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Suuuure it did :sneaky:

I can see how this can be confusing. I have some ideas on how to make quest/route logging better, will get to it some day.
I don't blame the game at all....I blame myself for making one save just before I meet naomi and that's it so now ive forced myself to restart again hence why I feel idiotic lol

Dreum

May 22, 2017
Could you PM me your save or post it here? Might be something wrong with the triggers, I'll check.
Hi, I have the same problem with Cait's event where she just comes into the room and whatever I pick she runs away.
Any news on that?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hi, I have the same problem with Cait's event where she just comes into the room and whatever I pick she runs away.
Any news on that?
That's normal, just a bit of patience :)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
First off, excellent attention to detail in this game! Definitely on another level than others.

I haven't played this game since v03.3, I wanted to wait a few updates so when I do play again there will be a lot more to play at once time.

I saw there was remastered animations. My question is, besides the sofa-doggy scene where are they at? Is it recommended to start over to see them? I love how good the animations are and it would be a crime not to be able to see them.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes