gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
To get sex scene in space dream you have to go Comms>Med-bay>Cupolla>Living Quarters. I don't know if dialogue choices are important. And to get dildo yuri scene you need to go to Med-bay first and enter '3288'.
how do you get the code for te box in medbay? is there a specific order or dialog to do?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Well then it's my mistake. Didn't realize there was a missable sex scene in that dream since I couldn't replay that dream again from the bed. Found it only after you pointed it out and I replayed the dream from an earlier save.

And in case anyone wants to play patreon threesome scene: you need to enable console and write "jump special_dream_rae_and_cait_sm_intro" without quote marks. Sorry to write it in reply post to you but I didn't want to make a double post. :ROFLMAO:
That's technically not even sharing the code I'm all confused now :unsure:

Totally agree and I actually feel i supported this game threw comments and good reviews. But not this time.
I am grateful for any and all support, but I'm doing the game full time, and in-game rewards for patrons do bring in the pledges. And I've already talked about it on Discord when the topic was discussed, I'm fully expecting the code to leak, and I'm not going to go out of my way to prevent or punish that. It's just that if a person wants to drop a bit of cash, I'll gladly accept, otherwise, the code is going to be on all the sites rehosting the game anyway.

To get sex scene in space dream you have to go Comms>Med-bay>Cupolla>Living Quarters. I don't know if dialogue choices are important. And to get dildo yuri scene you need to go to Med-bay first and enter '3288'.
One correction, the code is randomly generated and set when the dream activates for the first time. So you need to do the dream at least twice to get this dildo yuri scene. BTW, going to animate it too in the future.

ZanithOne
Still can't seem to trigger the footjob with Azrae during breakfast. And I already maxed out everything.
Could you send me your save? It should trigger, the fix is in the build. You may have to wait one day for it to propely activate, but it should be there. It also only activates when Rae's cooking, IIRC, I haven't updated all the interaction yet.

how do you get the code for te box in medbay? is there a specific order or dialog to do?
There is, you need to be in a specific room in the second period.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Could you send me your save? It should trigger, the fix is in the build. You may have to wait one day for it to propely activate, but it should be there. It also only activates when Rae's cooking, IIRC, I haven't updated all the interaction yet.
Here you go, I've had breakfast with her multiple time, but nothing happened.

Reactions: ZanithOne

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
That's technically not even sharing the code I'm all confused now :unsure:

I am grateful for any and all support, but I'm doing the game full time, and in-game rewards for patrons do bring in the pledges. And I've already talked about it on Discord when the topic was discussed, I'm fully expecting the code to leak, and I'm not going to go out of my way to prevent or punish that. It's just that if a person wants to drop a bit of cash, I'll gladly accept, otherwise, the code is going to be on all the sites rehosting the game anyway.

One correction, the code is randomly generated and set when the dream activates for the first time. So you need to do the dream at least twice to get this dildo yuri scene. BTW, going to animate it too in the future.

There is, you need to be in a specific room in the second period.
thanks i find it.

ggbhate

May 16, 2017
Hi, thanks for the new update! Been lookin forward to this one. Can we get a NOPY link for the game? rest of the download links aren't workin as great for me :)

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hi, thanks for the new update! Been lookin forward to this one. Can we get a NOPY link for the game? rest of the download links aren't workin as great for me :)
I've asked for an invite to Nopy in the official thread some time ago, but haven't heard back yet. If anyone were to reupload the game to Nopy, I'd update the links.

Reactions: ggbhate
Mar 14, 2019
Hey, I just found out about this game, really enjoyed it. I have 2 questions regarding the future of the project-
1. How many more girls are going to join?
2. Is there any hope for more Rea content in the next update(s)?

Reactions: Gamesman01

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Is there only one fight in the game ? I don't know if I missed anything, but Azreasha was telling we'll get a training but it's like she forgot completly about it. I was excited for this, but nothing happened latter. That's a shame because the early training with Azreasha was the most fun I had in a game since a really long time. I was really getting the impression of being in the process of getting new power and bending reality. The use of blurs was very well thought out, it was a very good way to introduce the "etherwalking". The is no traning in the second part of the game and I missed it. For me it's was a big part of the unique charm of the game.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I must admit that I'm a little disappointed. Let me start by saying that this is one of the games I look forward to, great renders (for the engine ;-), good personalities, a bit of kink, interesting story and progression that makes sense. Good all round. This version annoyed me though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I absolutely love the animations and renders in this game, I think its the best use of honey select I have saw (or what I believe is honey select). Not to mention an interesting story.

Seems like some people are complaining about only two scenes but I would rather have this type of quality to the scenes than have 4 mediocre scenes, I think that's the reason that this game has such great following for a game that has only been out for half a year and has such emotional critical responses.

I have no problem with the patreons having exclusive perks, especially when the dev doesn't mind those perks leaking. Although I don't like parts of the game being behind the pay wall (I can see the reason some complain), I can also understand him wanting to give something special to the patreons, so I am fine with that. We have to remember this is a piracy site, even if most of the games here are for free now a days.

Just know not everyone is complaining, only the few that said something.
Keep up the great work!

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
I tested this game today for the first time.... plan was to test it a few minutes.... and, and, and... wow this is now on the top 5 of my favorited games. I enjoyed it much and love it. good luck with this shiny pearl.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Nit getting sound on them animation samples after unmuting it, also dont get sound on alot of games for sex scenes, wonder if there is a setting on my phone somewhere that is blocking them? Its really annoying as i know a few of the games is supposed to have

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes