Sep 18, 2018
Never had that to be honest thats why i'm asking. lol
The fights where to random in the beginning.
You had rounds of 4 where there was no way to avoid huge damage. You could have the same attack 3 times in a row some times.
It was a huge pain! Cos if you got bad "rolls" on her attacks, you had too start the fight all over again, cos there was no way of winning.
He fixed it tho, and now its easy as cake!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You had rounds of 4 where there was no way to avoid huge damage. You could have the same attack 3 times in a row some times.
It was a huge pain! Cos if you got bad "rolls" on her attacks, you had too start the fight all over again, cos there was no way of winning.
Then i probably played it after he fixed it. That answers my question then, cheers.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Nit getting sound on them animation samples after unmuting it, also dont get sound on alot of games for sex scenes, wonder if there is a setting on my phone somewhere that is blocking them? Its really annoying as i know a few of the games is supposed to have
wait... there is supposed to be sound during the animated scenes?!

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Well then it's my mistake. Didn't realize there was a missable sex scene in that dream since I couldn't replay that dream again from the bed. Found it only after you pointed it out and I replayed the dream from an earlier save.

And in case anyone wants to play patreon threesome scene: you need to enable console and write "jump special_dream_rae_and_cait_sm_intro" without quote marks. Sorry to write it in reply post to you but I didn't want to make a double post. :ROFLMAO:
replied to the wrong person...

that console code isn't working for me. what am i doing wrong?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok im guessing there will be some "baby making" tags yeah? cause im sure at some point this house will get bigger and im almost certain this could be a house that will accommodate that. lol magic ;)

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
the code is randomly generated at the start of the dream the first time you enter it, you can find the code in the crew living quarters, then just use that code the next time you view that dream.
Make a save at the beginning of the dream sequence. Play it until you have the option to visit the "crew living quarters". Once you get the code, reload the game from the start of the dream sequence then choose "Med Bay" when options appears.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Because sometimes the attack was unavoidable, and when the combat was first introduced you'd lose like 3/4 of your health from a glancing blow.
Never had that to be honest thats why i'm asking. lol
*adjusts glasses* Well, ACTUALLY, while the chosen sequence was random, it was possible to avoid the damage from all but one of her combos. Here's an excerpt from the v0.2.2 walkthrough explaining the combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wait... there is supposed to be sound during the animated scenes?!
Nope, no sound in animations. There are folks doing sound/voice for NSFW animations, but with the number of animations in the game (and each update adding a few more), I can't afford it yet. But I hope I will be able too.

Make a save at the beginning of the dream sequence. Play it until you have the option to visit the "crew living quarters". Once you get the code, reload the game from the start of the dream sequence then choose "Med Bay" when options appears.
One small correction, the dream is replayable, so you don't need to save/reload to do this.

Ok I love this game :)
Thank you!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah yes. The classic paying with exposure approach. Get over yourself, you're on a pirate site where the code will leak anyway.
If you're playing for free then you have nothing to complain about. If you're a paying Patron already then you get the code. It's an asinine complaint. But yes, how fucking dare a dev try to earn money.
Ah well fair enough, but I do support quite a few games. Now if I do it is not to get an update since I can get those here anyway with some patience, but because I think a game is fun and I would like to see the game made and finished. For me to put any game story related events behind a paywall is one big reason to not support the development of a game. I will just pirate it or buy the end version of the game when available.

Sep 18, 2018
*adjusts glasses* Well, ACTUALLY, while the chosen sequence was random, it was possible to avoid the damage from all but one of her combos. Here's an excerpt from the v0.2.2 walkthrough explaining the combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nope, no sound in animations. There are folks doing sound/voice for NSFW animations, but with the number of animations in the game (and each update adding a few more), I can't afford it yet. But I hope I will be able too.

One small correction, the dream is replayable, so you don't need to save/reload to do this.

Thank you!
As i remember it, that was not the only issue, since you had energy on top of that.
And if you didn’t rest between combos, you started off the next one, with already being drained, and took dmg.
So to get a hit in, was not possible most of the time, cos then you would take to much dmg next series.
And that meant you had to fight for ages, and got that impossible combo a lot, if you where unlucky.
Also, her health was MASSIVE, so all this combined made this whole thing a real pain!
I don’t remember exactly, how it was, but I’m positive it was not possible to win sometimes.

AND the biggest screw you of all, was when you won, and was supose to get your reward, she didn’t even give it too you.
She said something, like "i said you might get a reward". But the point was you didn’t automatically get it cos you won.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Ah well fair enough, but I do support quite a few games. Now if I do it is not to get an update since I can get those here anyway with some patience, but because I think a game is fun and I would like to see the game made and finished. For me to put any game story related events behind a paywall is one big reason to not support the development of a game. I will just pirate it or buy the end version of the game when available.
You had me until that last part. Every game you ever bought in a store is paywalled because you have to buy it, but it's not acceptable for indies on Patreon? It falls right back to the latter half of my post you've quoted. You either support them and get the content or you don't support them and get the content anyway through piracy. What's the difference to any other game on Patreon in that regard? Even the free ones that you can support, you pay them for the content or you don't and you get the content.
I really don't understand this aversion to devs trying to incentivise support. It really shouldn't matter to the pirate community at all.

:unsure: Or maybe you mean because it's "story content" and it's locked out of a free version they're roping people into getting? If that's the case then I agree they shouldn't lock off content if it's important and they make claims of the game being free. But is this particular content important to the story going forward? Will missing it cause problems for free players that don't go to the effort of pirating the content?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You had me until that last part. Every game you ever bought in a store is paywalled because you have to buy it, but it's not acceptable for indies on Patreon? It falls right back to the latter half of my post you've quoted. You either support them and get the content or you don't support them and get the content anyway through piracy. What's the difference to any other game on Patreon in that regard? Even the free ones that you can support, you pay them for the content or you don't and you get the content.
I really don't understand this aversion to devs trying to incentivise support. It really shouldn't matter to the pirate community at all.

:unsure: Or maybe you mean because it's "story content" and it's locked out of a free version they're roping people into getting? If that's the case then I agree they shouldn't lock off content if it's important and they make claims of the game being free. But is this particular content important to the story going forward? Will missing it cause problems for free players that don't go to the effort of pirating the content?
That last is a good question only the dev can answer. :p You miss my point though, if I patron a game it is not to buy access to part of a game but to support the development of a (free) game. For me this is incompatible with story related content behind a paywall. Now I may still buy a game when completed if I think it is good enough or pirate it if think it is not. If a dev wants to monetize a serially updated game he should step away from the patron model and do the same as Luxee and let people pay per update in my opinion.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Agree to disagree then. Patreon has incentives for a reason. I only see this as a problem if the paywalled stuff isn't bonus side plot fluff. I honestly haven't checked.

Reactions: DA22

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The question is, is the dream scene that is behind the pay wall story related or not? I don't care about pay walling patron bonus stuff that isn't related to the story, but I don't like pay walling story related stuff (like Chains of Pleasure does). If they're just bonus scenes, then maybe having them in a separate download or on the main menu would be better than having them in the game itself.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
ZanithOne Indeed it is. Just giving some tips for those who play the game through "shortcuts", if you know what I mean. By the way, this is a great game you have. Keep it up and good luck.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wonder if I'm the only one who isn't particularly keen to have sounds added to sex scenes? The problem is that if a game is going to have sound, the sound should be consistent, having some sound in a game that's mostly silent (for the purpose of this argument, music doesn't count) doesn't feel very good IMO. Same as a game that is mostly silent except suddenly there's a knock on a door or a phone ringing, then it's back to being silent. If a game has a consistent soundtrack, that's different, but an odd sound here and there doesn't work well I don't think.

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
I wonder if I'm the only one who isn't particularly keen to have sounds added to sex scenes? The problem is that if a game is going to have sound, the sound should be consistent, having some sound in a game that's mostly silent (for the purpose of this argument, music doesn't count) doesn't feel very good IMO. Same as a game that is mostly silent except suddenly there's a knock on a door or a phone ringing, then it's back to being silent. If a game has a consistent soundtrack, that's different, but an odd sound here and there doesn't work well I don't think.
I don't care much about sound either. I would probably have it turned off most of the time anyway.

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes