Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
I wonder if there could be some sort of NG+ content (or maybe just a time travel scene, or a dream perhaps?) on what would have happened if you had been able to use magic back on the beginning? a simple restriction spell, or even a way to order the House to put a barrier between you. One behind her too, if only to drive the point across.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here you go, I've had breakfast with her multiple time, but nothing happened.
Oof. So, turns out I forgot to set up the repeatable part of the quest at all. I don't know if something was bugged, but there was a checkmark in your save that said that you played through the scene once, but after that, there was no way to trigger the scene. I'll push the fix to the v0.3.8.

I'm glad I finally tried this one, I really enjoyed it. The animation quality is amazing and the models are topnotch (it's between this and Harem Hotel for best HS models in a game IMO). The premise is also pretty interesting and the "ether/dreamwalking" thing definitely lends itself to some fun potential scenarios/characters in the future.

If I could make a few casual suggestions:

-Maybe consider turning up the volume of the sex scene music? I tend to have the volume pretty low when I play these games so at first I didn't even notice there WAS music.
-Some outfit variations would be nice. I think it would be neat to have, say, Azraesha give a bj in her succubus outfit again or having Caitlin wear her mage outfit again since she never does after joining the house.
-The patron code scene was really good, and I hope you have more sex scenes with slight branching paths like that in the future.
-Speaking of that scene, I think it would also be nice to be able to do some more "master/servant" play with Azraesha later on. Not on the level of the bonus scene, but more like those first days with her.
-Generally it doesn't take much to reach new levels of Focus/Magic/Affection/etc. but it would still be appreciated to have something (a bar, an x/100, etc.) to show how far along you are. Also happened once or twice that I forgot if I had already maxed a skill because there wasn't a clear indication of that on the stat screen.
-For a while I didn't realize there was more to Caitlin's shoulder rubbing because there weren't any hints for it on the phone screen.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one as it progresses.
Thanks for the kind words. Your suggestions are perfectly valid, I even have most of those things on my todo list already, just on very low priority.

I wonder if there could be some sort of NG+ content (or maybe just a time travel scene, or a dream perhaps?) on what would have happened if you had been able to use magic back on the beginning? a simple restriction spell, or even a way to order the House to put a barrier between you. One behind her too, if only to drive the point across.
Could be a fun scene, I'll add it to the list of ideas. But I'll be honest, the list is already so long that I can't even guess when such scene might make it into the game.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Oh, forgot to post a poll heads-up. This week's poll is about the space dream thing -
poll_pic_smaller.png
And v0.3.8 just went into beta with some new goodies:
0_3_8_gallery_teaser.png
This is only a start, of course, there would be more pics there. And better UI. And some design. But the hidden items that unlock those 6 starting pics are in the game already!

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, forgot to post a poll heads-up. This week's poll is about the space dream thing -
View attachment 497499
And v0.3.8 just went into beta with some new goodies:
View attachment 497521
This is only a start, of course, there would be more pics there. And better UI. And some design. But the hidden items that unlock those 6 starting pics are in the game already!
As much as I love Rae, I'm really curious about the droid girl. What kind of special features she'll have, what kind of sex techniques she'll know... And of course I love massive fake-looking tits too.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Ok I download newest version. But looks like I cant see new version content. For seeing content I need play everyting again? This is because of my old saves? Can someone help me about it I dont want play all the way down again...

View attachment 498029
The only new content in the newest version from the last update is 2 dream sequences (one of which requires a patreon-only code... that you can locate in this thread if you look hard enough) so I don't think the quest log actually got updated.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes