UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Oh come on, that's making it too easy, some of us were just sitting back and snickering. Besides, what if he doesn't speak Italian? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatjoe698

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey folks! I'm super grateful for your support and this unique opportunity to work on my own game. Hope to be able to meet and exceed your expectations for AHiTR in the next year! I and all the girls of the Rift wish you a happy new year!
2020.png

And those of you who are patrons with Early Access perk, grab the latest version here - pushed it into EA a bit earlier than usual

Last edited:

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
Stops working how? Does this happen with any other RenPy-based game?
does not happen with other renpy based games

after starting the game and arriving at the house if I open the menu or click to go to another room it freezes and closes

in the first versions of the game this didn't happen to me

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey folks! I'm super grateful for your support and this unique opportunity to work on my own game. Hope to be able to meet and exceed your expectations for AHiTR in the next year! I and all the girls of the Rift wish you a happy new year!
View attachment 502459

And those of you who are patrons with Early Access perk, grab the latest version here - pushed it into EA a bit earlier than usual
Is that going to be Elven Slut's regular look? I like it! I love jean shorts and green is really her colour. And love the ears, of course.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes