Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Just cleared all the quest this game is great! you got a slutty succubus you got a cheerfull pirate and a virgin magic user. great group and great quests charachters are great. i hope one thing when the game progress that you got some more charachters and races and that they stay togheter they already in some kind of relation so its almost natural. i got it make it a pirate group that can be awesome

and what is the timeframe in updates? just played it in one stint.

Reactions: ZanithOne

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
People with early access: Any idea where to find Rae's hidden item to unlock here images in image gallery? Also, how to unlock 4th scene in scene gallery?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
New girl gets her first personal set this week:
Here's a bonus freebie
ahitr_cg_200106_05.png
And another freebie pic is available at

does not happen with other renpy based games

after starting the game and arriving at the house if I open the menu or click to go to another room it freezes and closes

in the first versions of the game this didn't happen to me
Could you send me the log files from your game folder?

Is that going to be Elven Slut's regular look? I like it! I love jean shorts and green is really her colour. And love the ears, of course.
I've tweaked it a tiny bit since then, but yes, this is going to be her "in-house" look.

Just cleared all the quest this game is great! you got a slutty succubus you got a cheerfull pirate and a virgin magic user. great group and great quests charachters are great. i hope one thing when the game progress that you got some more charachters and races and that they stay togheter they already in some kind of relation so its almost natural. i got it make it a pirate group that can be awesome

and what is the timeframe in updates? just played it in one stint.
I'm still trying to get the updates out every two weeks, but it seems that I just can't make that happen. Sometimes it's overambitious events, sometimes it's new locations (I assemble most environments myself), sometime it's all the things at the same time. So it's more like every three-ish weeks right now.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I'm still trying to get the updates out every two weeks, but it seems that I just can't make that happen. Sometimes it's overambitious events, sometimes it's new locations (I assemble most environments myself), sometime it's all the things at the same time. So it's more like every three-ish weeks right now.
Ok thats fair that you see that and can anticipatie your problems, You are doing a good work overall so i have high hopes for this game just keep informing your players.

The elf is so cute. i cant wait to see her in the game. is it only a Lyriel update ? or also of other charachters? i just like Naomi so much.

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
New girl gets her first personal set this week:
Here's a bonus freebie
View attachment 507791
And another freebie pic is available at

Could you send me the log files from your game folder?

I've tweaked it a tiny bit since then, but yes, this is going to be her "in-house" look.

thanks for the help

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
i've got a question about something that happens very early in the game, are you meant to only be able to do 2/3 choices with the bathroom, wardrobe and i think tv? when Rae is the only one there and you're trying to figure stuff out. because with how the questlog works it looks like you need to do all 3 but progresses even if you didn't. I've completed the content thats out at the moment and so far this one early task set seems to be the outlier of can't do all the options.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i've got a question about something that happens very early in the game, are you meant to only be able to do 2/3 choices with the bathroom, wardrobe and i think tv? when Rae is the only one there and you're trying to figure stuff out. because with how the questlog works it looks like you need to do all 3 but progresses even if you didn't. I've completed the content thats out at the moment and so far this one early task set seems to be the outlier of can't do all the options.
You used to be able to, but even then waiting a day or two would advance without you doing them. I always wondered where Rae slept before we summoned her room for her; I would have offered to let her sleep with us, but there's no indication she does so.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You used to be able to, but even then waiting a day or two would advance without you doing them. I always wondered where Rae slept before we summoned her room for her; I would have offered to let her sleep with us, but there's no indication she does so.
It's easy to miss since it's dark and all varying shades of brown, but there's some kind of cot/camp bed in the bottom right of her "room" before we bring back her things.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Ok thats fair that you see that and can anticipatie your problems, You are doing a good work overall so i have high hopes for this game just keep informing your players.

The elf is so cute. i cant wait to see her in the game. is it only a Lyriel update ? or also of other charachters? i just like Naomi so much.
v0.4.0 will probably be only Lyriel's intro and few of her starting events. Spent lots of time on new environments and some behind-the-scenes features. I will try to include a new animated lewd or two so it won't feel completely barren, but no new story events for other girls.

This is one part that I want to rework. You can do all the mini-events, but you'll have to be a bit of an ass towards Rae for that. This part of the game will always be a bit weird, but I think I can improve it somewhat.

As NoStepOnSnek said, there is a cot there. Offering her a place to sleep for the first few nights sounds like is a cool idea, I'll add it to the list.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
v0.4.0 will probably be only Lyriel's intro and few of her starting events. Spent lots of time on new environments and some behind-the-scenes features. I will try to include a new animated lewd or two so it won't feel completely barren, but no new story events for other girls.
Ok thats fair and if i need to wait a couple of more weeks for my Naomi i just wait. I hope you get a lot of support so the game can be a long one and a steady quality good one :)

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Could use the house itself as a flying pirate ship!

Mar 14, 2019
This is one part that I want to rework. You can do all the mini-events, but you'll have to be a bit of an ass towards Rae for that. This part of the game will always be a bit weird, but I think I can improve it somewhat.
Please, don't fall for the rework meme- it's cursed. Next thing you know you'll be having some personal/health/work problems, and end up incapacitated for half a year.

Reactions: DarkMiros

NEQOLASER

Dec 15, 2017
btw i finished the game that was really fun tho nice job :) 10/10
+animations awsome
+the story is weird and fun to read
+i can continue but my english cant handle it so 10/10

KuroDesu99

Oct 30, 2019
are we going to start a new game everytime get the new version of this game?? can't we use our oldsave from the old version to continue the storyline of this game??

Reactions: RodinEro
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes