erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't remember starting over every update. I'm not sure I remember starting over more than maybe once, if that...

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
can you show me how ?? cuz everytime i load my old save, the notebook doesn't have a new task for me. it just said to wait for another version
You have to pay a bit of attention to the change logs. The last update for example "only" had the two dreams added so you wouldn't see any updates in the notebook for the main story or character arcs.

KuroDesu99

Oct 30, 2019
You have to pay a bit of attention to the change logs. The last update for example "only" had the two dreams added so you wouldn't see any updates in the notebook for the main story or character arcs.
there's not update in notebook but the story still follow the new patch?? or the story still stuck on the last version??

KuroDesu99

Oct 30, 2019
Cz i started play this game from the patch 0.3.5, so now i want to continue the story to the 3.6 and 3.7. But little confused about this thing.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i think the learning with Esah and Cait is broken because for the dream one i did it like 3 times and it still says Focus is at 2

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Please, don't fall for the rework meme- it's cursed. Next thing you know you'll be having some personal/health/work problems, and end up incapacitated for half a year.
Oh, I already have all the health problems apart from not being dead, so shouldn't be a problem. On a more serious note, there are some things that absolutely should be reworked, and I'll try to do those reworks gradually, one scene at a time.

btw i finished the game that was really fun tho nice job :) 10/10
+animations awsome
+the story is weird and fun to read
+i can continue but my english cant handle it so 10/10
Thank you! I'm glad you like the game.

Cz i started play this game from the patch 0.3.5, so now i want to continue the story to the 3.6 and 3.7. But little confused about this thing.
There is a changelog available in the master post, you can see the list of added content there. v0.3.6-0.3.8 aren't adding any new story events, only side events and new animations and repeatables.

i think the learning with Esah and Cait is broken because for the dream one i did it like 3 times and it still says Focus is at 2
Learning with cait raises your knowledge level. Do you get "focus+"/"knowledge+" popups? I will make a better stats app with "XP" and stuff a bit later.

• Love
Reactions: Sylvanair and L30

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Oh, I already have all the health problems apart from not being dead, so shouldn't be a problem. On a more serious note, there are some things that absolutely should be reworked, and I'll try to do those reworks gradually, one scene at a time.

Thank you! I'm glad you like the game.

There is a changelog available in the master post, you can see the list of added content there. v0.3.6-0.3.8 aren't adding any new story events, only side events and new animations and repeatables.

Learning with cait raises your knowledge level. Do you get "focus+"/"knowledge+" popups? I will make a better stats app with "XP" and stuff a bit later.
i got past it and completed the up to date version gotta say im loving it and cant wait to see more

Reactions: ZanithOne

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
It said "End of Mistress Captain" route for me just now.

Does this mean that each girl has multiple routes? Will I have to replay and choose different dialogue to get all sex scenes?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.3.8 is now free, links are in the master post.

At the same time, v0.4.0 is now in Alpha here
v0.4.0 Alpha 1 changelog:
  • New girl
  • New story event
  • Elf-girl starting arc (4 events)
  • Scheduling system rehaul
And two additional mini-events with lewd animations are coming in a few days to Alpha 2.

It said "End of Mistress Captain" route for me just now.

Does this mean that each girl has multiple routes? Will I have to replay and choose different dialogue to get all sex scenes?
No, all routes are non-exclusive for now and I plan to keep it that way as much as possible. I will also rework (well, remove) those screens in the near future.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
No, all routes are non-exclusive for now and I plan to keep it that way as much as possible. I will also rework (well, remove) those screens in the near future.
!!! YES !!! I love that.
I hate being locked out of content by design. Thank you so much.

Loving this game. I love all the dialogue choices. Especially loving the rude ones, then scrolling and choosing the "right" one instead, but god damn I'm laughing my ass off at some of the rude ones.

I thought this would just be a low quality game with a lame plot, but its really won me over. Making a 5/5 review soon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Ok, I found all the items.
Those are times and locations that worked for me, dunno how "randomized" those are...
If it doesn't work at first, skip time/a day and try again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I assume the locations have to be empty.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes