ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey, I just found out about this game, really enjoyed it. I have 2 questions regarding the future of the project-
1. How many more girls are going to join?
2. Is there any hope for more Rea content in the next update(s)?
I'm planning to add at least three more in-house ones. Of course, everything is subject to change, but I've always aimed for 6-7 girls in the main cast.
v0.3.8 is adding two sex scene expansions for Rae, story content is on hold for those last few versions of the v0.3 cycle, going to add more in v0.4 cycle, but the first few updates of this cycle will be focused on the new girl.

Is there only one fight in the game ? I don't know if I missed anything, but Azreasha was telling we'll get a training but it's like she forgot completly about it. I was excited for this, but nothing happened latter. That's a shame because the early training with Azreasha was the most fun I had in a game since a really long time. I was really getting the impression of being in the process of getting new power and bending reality. The use of blurs was very well thought out, it was a very good way to introduce the "etherwalking". The is no traning in the second part of the game and I missed it. For me it's was a big part of the unique charm of the game.
The fights for the most part is a leftover from the v0.2.3. That version has been... Not very well received. In part because the first iteration was super hard and counterintuitive (you literally had to write down about 16 4-strike combos to have any chance to win), in part because it was pretty annoying in any form. I may still bring back the fighting in a side route of some kind, but not as a storyline mechanic.

I must admit that I'm a little disappointed. Let me start by saying that this is one of the games I look forward to, great renders (for the engine ;-), good personalities, a bit of kink, interesting story and progression that makes sense. Good all round. This version annoyed me though.
I understand your frustraion. I had other plans for this versions, too, but the dream threesome scene was voted on in August, I think, and I had to get it out. And it took way more time than I thought it would.
The space dream is going to be expanded, I just really wanted a small break from (contemporary) fantasy, and this dream concept got the most votes in another poll, so I started on it. The replayability will come into its own with more events added to the dream, I just got the mechanics in right away.

I absolutely love the animations and renders in this game, I think its the best use of honey select I have saw (or what I believe is honey select). Not to mention an interesting story.

Seems like some people are complaining about only two scenes but I would rather have this type of quality to the scenes than have 4 mediocre scenes, I think that's the reason that this game has such great following for a game that has only been out for half a year and has such emotional critical responses.

I have no problem with the patreons having exclusive perks, especially when the dev doesn't mind those perks leaking. Although I don't like parts of the game being behind the pay wall (I can see the reason some complain), I can also understand him wanting to give something special to the patreons, so I am fine with that. We have to remember this is a piracy site, even if most of the games here are for free now a days.

Just know not everyone is complaining, only the few that said something.
Keep up the great work!
Thank you!

I tested this game today for the first time.... plan was to test it a few minutes.... and, and, and... wow this is now on the top 5 of my favorited games. I enjoyed it much and love it. good luck with this shiny pearl.
And thank you!

Nit getting sound on them animation samples after unmuting it, also dont get sound on alot of games for sex scenes, wonder if there is a setting on my phone somewhere that is blocking them? Its really annoying as i know a few of the games is supposed to have
No sound in sex scenes right now, and very few SFX sounds in general. I'm aware of that, but just can't find time to fill it out. And I will try to comission a few voiceovers/sfx work for sex scenes when I'm comfortable enough with the income.

someone has posted how to access the scene. find it, it's excellent work. some of the best animation I've seen, especially in a game. absolute favorite game currently.
Thank you!

And thank you, too! :giggle:

damn this game is amazing. one of my new favs. Hoping for some Naomi/Rae threesomes
:D Thank you!

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You access the patreon scene by clicking on your phone in-game and selecting the app there.

What I can't figure out is where the code is for the box in the sci-fi dream. I've looked everywhere and it's not showing up, or maybe I'm just missing it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
v0.3.8 is adding two sex scene expansions for Rae, story content is on hold for those last few versions of the v0.3 cycle, going to add more in v0.4 cycle
Woo! More best girl content! :love:

but the first few updates of this cycle will be focused on the new girl.
boo.gif

The fights for the most part is a leftover from the v0.2.3. That version has been... Not very well received. In part because the first iteration was super hard and counterintuitive (you literally had to write down about 16 4-strike combos to have any chance to win
Not true. You could also edit your save and turn yourself into an unkillable beast with unlimited stamina and health. Not uh, that I would ever do that to reach the hot reward scene with best girl Rae...nope, not me... :sneaky:

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
You access the patreon scene by clicking on your phone in-game and selecting the app there.

What I can't figure out is where the code is for the box in the sci-fi dream. I've looked everywhere and it's not showing up, or maybe I'm just missing it.

May 14, 2018
Excellent update, both the sci-fi and the patreon scene. Though no in-game option to replay the sci-fi dream is a bit annoying, but ah well.

Go to the living quarters first, remember the code on the belly of the space-hamster, reload, go to med-bay & enter.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Excellent update, both the sci-fi and the patreon scene. Though no in-game option to replay the sci-fi dream is a bit annoying, but ah well.

Go to the living quarters first, remember the code on the belly of the space-hamster, reload, go to med-bay & enter.
Thank you!!

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
when can we expect the story update?????
I'm really hoping for the v0.4 to drop this year to Alpha, but honestly, the chances are, it won't.

You can replay the dream, you just have to re-activate it from the phone app. I'm probably going to change this to a toggle of sorts, as in offer dream/don't offer dream.

Mar 14, 2019
This has been answered in the thread more than once. Why are people so afraid of spending two minutes reading before askinh the same question over and over again?
Well, most of the time, a relevant question isn't asked, and even when it is, it's frequently answered with some drivel (such as yours), instead of an actual answer.
So, what is the code anyway?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Woo! More best girl content! :love:

View attachment 494295

Not true. You could also edit your save and turn yourself into an unkillable beast with unlimited stamina and health. Not uh, that I would ever do that to reach the hot reward scene with best girl Rae...nope, not me... :sneaky:
Uhm...why bother if you can simply roll back if your attack misses or you take damage? :unsure:

Reactions: Fatjoe698

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Where did you get that number? They are randomly generated, and it doesn't work for me.
Code is random go to living quarters first get code then reload a save before you made first choice were to start then this time 1st choice is med bay enter code

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes