UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Speaking of CGs, new set is up on Patreon, here's a sample of space force officers standing at attention with their boobs out for no good reason. Full set in 4K is here:
And another freebie pic is here:
View attachment 523225
TFW the "Space Force" uniforms in an H-Game make more sense than the "Space Force" uniforms the US' real-world versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ZanithOne

dwolve

Jan 20, 2020
I really enjoyed my time with the game im hoping for a full working gallery on one of the next updates the game has currently about 20ish lewd events and the gallery only shows 4.
With any luck this small gallery is the first step.
While the lewd scenes are repeatable in game i much rather just check back on the gallery after i have finished them in game.
View attachment 522305
How again do you get scene 2 and 4?

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Scene 2 is missable , you have to go to the attic and have Rea blow you before she actually turns the attic into her "lair", you can do it on a new game in 2 minutes.

Scene 4 is when you have the flashback while opening the bottom floor bathroom , a friend of your sister's comes into the bathroom and you can fuck her in the tub.

dwolve

Jan 20, 2020
Scene 2 is missable , you have to go to the attic and have Rea blow you before she actually turns the attic into her "lair", you can do it on a new game in 2 minutes.

Scene 4 is when you have the flashback while opening the bottom floor bathroom , a friend of your sister's comes into the bathroom and you can fuck her in the tub.
Ouch! looks like I have to replay to get both scenes again

Thanks!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone help me unlock the 2nd scene in the gallery? I thought I had to tell Rae I was a magi. She told me to prove it multiple times in my room then she punched me and I went into the dream state where we found her bedroom. This is the 1st time I told her I was a magi when she asked, I said I wasn't one the last time.

• Angry
Reactions: ryusai

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Can someone help me unlock the 2nd scene in the gallery? I thought I had to tell Rae I was a magi. She told me to prove it multiple times in my room then she punched me and I went into the dream state where we found her bedroom. This is the 1st time I told her I was a magi when she asked, I said I wasn't one the last time.
Literally the previous post to yours.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Poll heads-up! The poll for the next big upgrade to the game is live over on Patreon. Voting is enabled for Neighour+ level Patrons and we are deciding on which general aspect of the game needs more love. More and better writing, voiced sex scenes, or just some art because why not?

And also the v0.4.0 alpha version was updated yesterday, it is now stable, and two new animated sex scenes were added to it.

Reactions: L30 and Fatjoe698

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Poll heads-up! The poll for the next big upgrade to the game is live over on Patreon. Voting is enabled for Neighour+ level Patrons and we are deciding on which general aspect of the game needs more love. More and better writing, voiced sex scenes, or just some art because why not?

And also the v0.4.0 alpha version was updated yesterday, it is now stable, and two new animated sex scenes were added to it.
I don't think there's anything really wrong with the sex scene writing (except for Rae's terrible puns :rolleyes:). And the random conversations are certainly sparse, but again I don't think the ones that are there are bad.
As for voicing the sex scenes, I think that would be a very good idea if it's done well.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
i cannot progress, hints stopped, it says 'wait for next version', i played the game twice from start now..
Checked your save, that's it, you finished all the content for the current version.

is Alpha 2 going to download for soon?
v0.4.0 is going into beta this week, then into early access, and after that it should be available to the public in about two weeks.

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
Checked your save, that's it, you finished all the content for the current version.

v0.4.0 is going into beta this week, then into early access, and after that it should be available to the public in about two weeks.
thank you, if help is need let me now? I game tester, i love the game you made so far.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I had an idea recently for some more non-erotic scenes, if there were more meals we could make for the group than just the burgers. I think that the different girls' different reactions to different foods could be some interesting character-building moments. Maybe Rae really loves pizza? Is there anything Cait doesn't like? That kind of thing.

Reactions: Tazzo_k

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
How do you trigger the different Naomi routes? I've only managed to find one. Nothing I've tried so far has shifted it at all.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How do you trigger the different Naomi routes? I've only managed to find one. Nothing I've tried so far has shifted it at all.
The labeling is a bit misleading, Naomi and Rae only have that one route in addition to their respective "main" stories, Lin doesn't have any.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes