Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Found a problem when fighting the werewolves. As soon as the endless fight it's over, the npc catches the mc in an instant, I did it 7 times and there is no escape from re-starting immediately.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the wolfes battle were u fight with a dwarf girl is way too grindy and ur companion gets hurt badly every time

Also if u win the first battle u inmediatly get atacked over and over seems like its a clitch

And the damage u deal is also a bit weak

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah the wolfes battle were u fight with a dwarf girl is way too grindy and ur companion gets hurt badly every time

Also if u win the first battle u inmediatly get atacked over and over seems like its a clitch

And the damage u deal is also a bit weak
Yeah, I'm on what seems like my 8th fight, this has to be a glitch.

Reactions: michael1984

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
There's a ton more bugs. There's no way to skip cutscenes far as I can tell, the blue fort map has you stumbling on every step, there's a lack of boundaries on some maps, and so on.

Reactions: mrttao

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A King's Bane Part II [v0.2] [Delicate Games] Compressed

Part I PC (1,66GB) -
Part II PC (375MB) -

If you like the game support the dev

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Am i the only one who just noticed that it's the same dev from Delicate Taboo and Pater Familias...which are two ABANDONED games (and another called "Milf Busters"...just in development, made with 2d-arts unless it's a case of homonymy) ?

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Greenskins, muscle, dark skin, fantasy, nice!

Just hope the not-beeing-renpy does does not ruin it, it's one of those rpg maker things right?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes