Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Up in the air, may make them optional. Depends on how cruel the players will want to be in the future, specially with the Queen.
I´m pretty squeemish with even light maledom, so probably not gonna be for me then :cry:

Would be awesome if the queen wasa femdom cuckquean. Hardly any stories with characters like that.

But good luck with the game!

Reactions: Frosty2000

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I´m pretty squeemish with even light maledom, so probably not gonna be for me then :cry:

Would be awesome if the queen wasa femdom cuckquean. Hardly any stories with characters like that.

But good luck with the game!
Thank you! All luck to you too!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
is so bugged i went out of the castel talk to guard which lead me to drawf girl with hammer then a series of non stop fighting loops cant see to end worst both king n drawf peanut dmg
I have no idea what dmg means. But that's being fixed right now! Appreciate the live feed!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
dmg = damage it took forever to auto the wolfs :ROFLMAO: thx for fixing it! and instead of auto save how can we save anytime we want?
Yeah, you can save anytime you want! It's on the main menu, scroll once and you find the save and load options. Also, during 3D scenes, you get an autosave, sort of a bookmark so you don't get lost.

Also, all fights are avoidable. Just ignore the wolvies and go for the switch if you don't feel like fighting. Bandits in the cooks quest can be avoided too by sneaking and the monster on the cursed tower can be avoided by sealing him with the crystals.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dabi22

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
I thought it was a harem game but it turns out one of the characters that could be your future partner is fucking your eldest son...

• Sad
Reactions: verzauberung

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Appreciate the list!
Sorry about the misspellings! Not an English native! Maybe should have done this one in spanish instead, sorry man!
Will work with this!
I wasn't insulting your mistakes, just pointing out that using a spell/grammar checker like microsoft office or numerous others (some free) will deal with most of your issues on that front.

With all due respect, I did.
Still, I appreciate everything you said. Thank you!
With the saying you should play it. We all ran into the wolf issue, if you played it then you would have also. However it also was to say to purposely try and break your own game. I had a weird issue where the merchant lady talked to the king after the rehearsal and then it zipped him to his room but the wife and quest said I had to go to the throne room for the rehearsal which when I got there caused a black screen that, could access the menu but the background was just black and couldn't tell if there was any movement. The only odd thing I did before that was walk up and down the throne room to see if the text triggers were single or more.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I wasn't insulting your mistakes, just pointing out that using a spell/grammar checker like microsoft office or numerous others (some free) will deal with most of your issues on that front.

With the saying you should play it. We all ran into the wolf issue, if you played it then you would have also. However it also was to say to purposely try and break your own game. I had a weird issue where the merchant lady talked to the king after the rehearsal and then it zipped him to his room but the wife and quest said I had to go to the throne room for the rehearsal which when I got there caused a black screen that, could access the menu but the background was just black and couldn't tell if there was any movement. The only odd thing I did before that was walk up and down the throne room to see if the text triggers were single or more.
It's ok, bro. I get it!
I really do appreciate the effort to improve everything.
Mmmm, I played the game again as soon as I got home from getting my gains, I haven't faced that problem yet. Save?

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nothing happends when i try to unzip the fix :unsure:

Like there is nothing to unzip even to its a 1 gb

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 2327435

Overview:
Odenia is a prosperous kingdome full of intrigues and conspiracies, as the King and Lord of this land,
you have a duty to do what is necessary to continue your lineage, your wealth,
the happiness of your subjects and the security of everyone in this land.

Which means doing some dirty work yourself, since you are no lazy King who rules from the Throne.
HELL NO! You are a warrior king, a former adventurer and a Paladin who will achieve
the greatest victories among all the rulers of Odenia!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Developer: Delicate Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

You're a Paladin LOL, guy has left that Paladin lifestyle long ago if he's doing all this! Looks good all this Ass N Titties though.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I thought it was a harem game but it turns out one of the characters that could be your future partner is fucking your eldest son...
For one, the king is kinda of shy (his wife want a harem but he don't because in his mind that is he cheating on her), second the scene with lady virginia (the guard/spy) is not show they fucking, look like they are fucking but hey, the guy have a unicorn on his bedroom, so she's probably just put a woden dildo and fucked him while riding the unicorn, the oral scene is his wife (the blondie) and happend mostly because of his daughter. The game will have probally a lot of cucks, but the king will be not one (i hope).

Reactions: Rando Civ

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
A quick question, with 2 games abandoned, are you going to finish this one.

I really like the are work but think I will pass. If it gets further and gets finished might pick it up. Good Luck with your game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
A quick question, with 2 games abandoned, are you going to finish this one.

I really like the are work but think I will pass. If it gets further and gets finished might pick it up. Good Luck with your game.
DT is not coming back any time soon. I'm unable to work on that one due to how messy it ended being and having very little experience with Renpy. PT is still in development-hell due to Renpy 8.1 not being released yet, and some of the stuff we want can only be done with some of the software upgrades that will have. All in all, I trust my new coder and will leave things in his hands.

MB is going as planned, since i'm the coder and i'm using RPG Maker for that. Art is the only thing that takes time.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes