Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Seeing the history of the dev abondening his games, I won't get hyped. Though the picture and the setting seem intreasting.

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Damn, I was on the last updates page and came across this game. As I observed the images, two words came to my mind: "Korben and Rando", and hell, right (partially) I was!
Really good to see you back on track Rando, game's looking awesome!

Reactions: Rando Civ

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Pretty good game and art,if only you could have control over scenes and not needing to wait to finish it and it would be nice so you can just go into next room instead of interaction with every passage

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Here's the updated walkthrough:

Pretty good game and art,if only you could have control over scenes and not needing to wait to finish it and it would be nice so you can just go into next room instead of interaction with every passage
Yeah! I'm trying to learn how other games do that.
I think Peasant Quest does it, maybe they use a gif? For now, I use this method and once things change, I just apply it so you can speed up the animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: sucelust

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Damn, I was on the last updates page and came across this game. As I observed the images, two words came to my mind: "Korben and Rando", and hell, right (partially) I was!
Really good to see you back on track Rando, game's looking awesome!
Thanks, bro!
I am trying my best, mostly because this is entirely my brain baby. Well, not entirely, I got some help from the script from a friend who doesn't want to be awknowledged for some reason.

Reactions: PirataS

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Here's the updated walkthrough.

Yeah! I'm trying to learn how other games do that.
I think Peasant Quest does it, maybe they use a gif? For now, I use this method and once things change, I just apply it so you can speed up the animations.
The game is really good so it will only be better as you learn new stuff,keep up the good work

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
The game is really good so it will only be better as you learn new stuff,keep up the good work
I'll try, one of the advantages of RPGM is that is far easier to use and I don't need to rely so much on other coders.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I mean, on that note I (and many others) are pretty squeamish about maledom. like if you're trying to be safe, its best to make any extreme behaviors optional. That said, I'm kinda irked how anything with a footjob or that the guy gives oral to a woman becomes tagged femdom but guys have to get over the top violent before it gets tagged maledom. There is massive double standards between the two in terms of tagging.
I know! Honestly, I wanted to be more violent with the femdom since it's kind of my main fetish, but past experiences has managed to convince me that it is a bad idea, people just get too insecure or too uncomfortable with it for some reason. The best resolution we can get, is to make on option or the other as... well, optional. But that is something that narratively speaking is hard to pull off.

Dec 15, 2017
The battle in this game is so bad. The quest with the Drawf girl a the beastmen hunt is a slug quest when enemy hit like a wet towel but took a good 10 minutes to kill 4 of them.

The writing is bad as well, a good chunk of the early game, the MC acted like a wuss even after the god himself appeared and told him to go a fuck around. But the only thing he can think of is "oh no, I am a gentleman, sexual thought begone"

• Haha
Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
The battle in this game is so bad. The quest with the Drawf girl a the beastmen hunt is a slug quest when enemy hit like a wet towel but took a good 10 minutes to kill 4 of them.

The writing is bad as well, a good chunk of the early game, the MC acted like a wuss even after the god himself appeared and told him to go a fuck around. But the only thing he can think of is "oh no, I am a gentleman, sexual thought begone"
Beg your pardon, sir! Gentlemen exists!
e194463ab1e5d54d717b6396c3a1392d.jpg f1390f012508cef92fe63ca4af3b5c0c.jpg

ZkrSkim

Feb 12, 2021
Does anyone has save from the previous version, lost the old save and need one, too lazy to start again :cry:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say that furries battles are still way too grindy and lenghty

The damage that the king and the dwarf girl do is way to low considering its such early battles and they supposed to be experienced fighters

Reactions: Shagrynn
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes