May 23, 2020
That will depend on your choices, I'm a big fan of femdom, but I know lots of people don't like it. So I will make it optional. Right now, we have 3 femdom scenes (Halflings, brothel and Ogre), it depends on your choices so far.
But can you make an optional route for some characters? Because if only the scene is femdom without follow up it would feel out of place. For example dialogue with a character after choosing femdom should be different that if you chose maledom with that same character. Unless there are some characters that only have femdom and some that only have maledom.

In summary, are you going to have optional femdom routes or only isolated scenes? And, is there going to be human femdom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc and Xegrid

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Just joining the chorus of complaints about the endless werewolves battles, it really, really sucks to have lost 1-2 hours playing this game.

Reactions: OrcDra

qaiser

Nov 18, 2018
For 1st version its very good game. plz add save option, and decrease the animation playing time or give option us to skip art is very good. please add female centaurs. thanks for your work. good luck and appreciated

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
The writing is good so far, but got stuck fighting endless waves of furries sadly.
Currently at wave... 5 of those four tanky wolves over and over. Not sure anymore if it's a bug or if just all enemies of the map come there..

However, something like that should not be in any game, and for sure not in an hentai game...

Dec 24, 2018
Am i the only one who just noticed that it's the same dev from Delicate Taboo and Pater Familias...which are two ABANDONED games (and another called "Milf Busters"...just in development, made with 2d-arts unless it's a case of homonymy) ?
Yes, he is.
I don't exactly call them 'abandoned', they have some good content. Plus he is not a full-time developer. As far as I know he has a job. And its quite White-coller one.
You are playing a free game while complaining, and he is working his ass off on weekdays and developing games on his freetimes.
We are not worthy.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yes, he is.
I don't exactly call them 'abandoned', they have some good content. Plus he is not a full-time developer. As far as I know he has a job. And its quite White-coller one.
You are playing a free game while complaining, and he is working his ass off on weekdays and developing games on his freetimes.
We are not worthy.
quite late answer...the dev himself answered me, literally and i'm not joking, if you check post #81 it's literally me quoting the dev saying that he is the same dev and why those games are in that status

Personally King's bane feels dispersive, too much to explore to get content so...maybe i'll check it again in 3-4 releases

Erozoth

Jan 17, 2018
For 1st version its very good game. plz add save option, and decrease the animation playing time or give option us to skip art is very good. please add female centaurs. thanks for your work. good luck and appreciated
Save option? As in save the game? There is one, go to options and scroll down, the options at the top of the screen for saving\load are below and hidden.

I haven't played long but so far I like the story, the UI, generally I like it. I do wonder when is things going to happen, by things I mean him doing something sexual intentionally or the entire theme is peeping on his son doing them while trying to avoid it himself?

qaiser

Nov 18, 2018
Save option? As in save the game? There is one, go to options and scroll down, the options at the top of the screen for saving\load are below and hidden.

I haven't played long but so far I like the story, the UI, generally I like it. I do wonder when is things going to happen, by things I mean him doing something sexual intentionally or the entire theme is peeping on his son doing them while trying to avoid it himself?
right now i am stuck with the infinite battle with the wolfs. but this game have so much potential. hope this gonna not be abandon project

Reactions: lisos21

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AKingsBane-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
2 previously abandoned games. whilst it looks good guess ill wait for its completion before trying

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
2 previously abandoned games. whilst it looks good guess ill wait for its completion before trying
his answer(i wrote the same thing like...half page ago btw):

Delicate Taboo is not coming back any time soon. I'm unable to work on that one due to how messy it ended being and having very little experience with Renpy. Pater Familias is still in development hell due to Renpy 8.1 not being released yet and some of the stuff we want can only be done with some of the software upgrades that will have. All in all, I trust my new coder and will leave things in his hands.

Milf Busters, is going as planned, since i'm the coder and i'm using RPG Maker for that. Art is the only thing that takes time.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A King's Bane [v0.2] [Delicate Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 1.17 GB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That will depend on your choices, I'm a big fan of femdom, but I know lots of people don't like it. So I will make it optional. Right now, we have 3 femdom scenes (Halflings, brothel and Ogre), it depends on your choices so far.
I mean, on that note I (and many others) are pretty squeamish about maledom. like if you're trying to be safe, its best to make any extreme behaviors optional. That said, I'm kinda irked how anything with a footjob or that the guy gives oral to a woman becomes tagged femdom but guys have to get over the top violent before it gets tagged maledom. There is massive double standards between the two in terms of tagging.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes