somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
No ability to go back to main menu. This helps if you ever get stuck, so you don't have to restart the game waiting on that startup animation.

Some walls lack their collision, example is main hallway lowest left, if you are right before the door and go up it will put you in the wall.

Spelling mistakes. example "make her feats" : feast

Bugs.

Triggers aren't single time. So you can go over and over the text pop ups.

If you go back to the throne room to the thrones it tries to do the rehearsal again which obviously can't and get the black screen.

No way to speed up/skip or slow down animations.

People don't update text after events

Volume needs to be more granular, VFX and Music are really loud, while voices are not.

When you have the responsibilities you lose walking in the hallway below your room.

Names are used for the wrong characters, like Lady Virginia when it is king's son.

Both the Queen and Maid used the phrase about losing their head if not attached.

Since things can jump you around, should really have a "do you want to go out on a quest" yes/no choice.

Why does killing the wolves with the dwarf take so long? They act like she does it all the time and fast. why 12 or more attacks then?

no auto battle? You have no skills and have to hit things a dozen or so times, auto battle should be a thing.

Ability to change battle speed during battle.

Why does the gimlass sprite have an axe?

Why is there so many wolf battles in a row? They just trigger one after another.

Since you are making an actual game, I would suggest watching game design docs, like GDC, game maker's toolkit, or Sakurai's channel

Don't just make the game, play it yourself as if it is your first time through, try to break it. Use basic settings, don't use dev cheats. Then think if you want the player to experience what you just did.

If the enemies can't harm you, the battle should auto end in your favor.

As of now the game is a broken mess.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not bad game, but i have a feeling that while the king have a good heart (always thinking about his people), he will be a toy to everyone like a stupid kid. Even his wife look like want that he have a harem and he don't look like he want one.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

tavo13

Aug 31, 2017
Save button should be visible in the menu. Right now you have to somehow guess that you have to scroll down to find it.

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
The wolves not despawning is a HUGE problem considering you have 0 aoe skills and after u win the fight the next one just triggers because the mobs dont despawn and initiate another fight with you and it takes 5 years just to end one fight even when they deal 0 dmg to you
i like giving new games a try but this is the first one here that actually pissed me off so hard cuz of this
at first i thought it was all the mobs continuing to aggro during the fight, then i had a 2 second window when i saw all the mobs were still running arnd the map
yeah im sorry but this really needs to be fixed, its making the game unplayable, i was stuck there for a good 10mins before i closed it

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Found a problem when fighting the werewolves. As soon as the endless fight it's over, the npc catches the mc in an instant, I did it 7 times and there is no escape from re-starting immediately.
I'll see if I can get that fixed.No problem, thank you for letting me know!

There's a ton more bugs. There's no way to skip cutscenes far as I can tell, the blue fort map has you stumbling on every step, there's a lack of boundaries on some maps, and so on.
Can you show me please? This does not happens when I play test it. I just want to see if there may be a problem with the Erase Event after certain scenes.

Am i the only one who just noticed that it's the same dev from Delicate Taboo and Pater Familias...which are two ABANDONED games (and another called "Milf Busters"...just in development, made with 2d-arts unless it's a case of homonymy) ?
DT is not coming back any time soon. I'm unable to work on that one due to how messy it ended being and having very little experience with Renpy. PT is still in development hell due to Renpy 8.1 not being released yet and some of the stuff we want can only be done with some of the software upgrades that will have. All in all, I trust my new coder and will leave things in his hands.

MB is going as planned, since i'm the coder and i'm using RPG Maker for that. Art is the only thing that takes time.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
No ability to go back to main menu. This helps if you ever get stuck, so you don't have to restart the game waiting on that startup animation.

Some walls lack their collision, example is main hallway lowest left, if you are right before the door and go up it will put you in the wall.

Spelling mistakes. example "make her feats" : feast

Bugs.

Triggers aren't single time. So you can go over and over the text pop ups.

If you go back to the throne room to the thrones it tries to do the rehearsal again which obviously can't and get the black screen.

No way to speed up/skip or slow down animations.

People don't update text after events

Volume needs to be more granular, VFX and Music are really loud, while voices are not.

When you have the responsibilities you lose walking in the hallway below your room.

Names are used for the wrong characters, like Lady Virginia when it is king's son.

Both the Queen and Maid used the phrase about losing their head if not attached.

Since things can jump you around, should really have a "do you want to go out on a quest" yes/no choice.

Why does killing the wolves with the dwarf take so long? They act like she does it all the time and fast. why 12 or more attacks then?

no auto battle? You have no skills and have to hit things a dozen or so times, auto battle should be a thing.

Ability to change battle speed during battle.

Why does the gimlass sprite have an axe?

Why is there so many wolf battles in a row? They just trigger one after another.

Since you are making an actual game, I would suggest watching game design docs, like GDC, game maker's toolkit, or Sakurai's channel

Don't just make the game, play it yourself as if it is your first time through, try to break it. Use basic settings, don't use dev cheats. Then think if you want the player to experience what you just did.

If the enemies can't harm you, the battle should auto end in your favor.

As of now the game is a broken mess.
Appreciate the list!
Sorry about the misspellings! Not an English native! Maybe should have done this one in spanish instead, sorry man!
Will work with this!

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
With all due respect, I did.
Still, I appreciate everything you said. Thank you!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Lol, I see what the problem is with the Furries.
They got stuck on a loop because I used to wrong quest option for the battles.
This is fixed now. Will add the pet the furries to relax them next time.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lol, I see what the problem is with the Furries.
They got stuck on a loop because I used to wrong quest option for the battles.
This is fixed now. Will add the pet the furries next time.
So we have to avoid that quest for now ?

Since its quite annoying that we getting stuck in a loop with the furries or wolves ?

Or make a save b efore hand and try to avoid those beasties ?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
So we have to avoid that quest for now ?

Since its quite annoying that we getting stuck in a loop with the furries or wolves ?

Or make a save b efore hand and try to avoid those beasties ?
Nah, I get an updated version in a few hours (after the gym). Nothing to worry about, bro.
I appreciate when players let me know these sort of things, play testing didn't reveal it and the other play tester may have not done a good job.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I actually love that the queen is in favor of the king having multiple women

Its pretty hilarious to see the king cuckold his sons by taking their women from them :ROFLMAO:

Just wondering if the queen actually wants that herself or if she is also put under some spell by that mysterious guy the king meets in that garden area

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I actually love that the queen is in favor of the king having multiple women

Its pretty hilarious to see the king cuckold his sons by taking their women from them :ROFLMAO:

Just wondering if the queen actually wants that herself or if she is also put under some spell by that mysterious guy the king meets in that garden area
The King is a fairly normal dude and somewhat emotional, that's fine. Some people are like that and for the most part, they tend to be some of the best rulers (GoT and GRRM can kiss my ass, Tolkien was right and Aragorn would shit all over Jaime Lannister. Fuck it, Middle Earth alone would shit all over Westeros like a sunday morning cartoon would do on its comically EVIL villain). But just like all people, some changes are meant to happen during his times, things that may develop his character into a somewhat more... rough, person.

After all, Rome was not build in a day. Also, not a fan of psychopathic MC´s. Just not my thing.

Forgot to address this: YES. THE QUEEN WANTS IT. SHE IS A BIT OF A CUCKQUEAN.

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
That will depend on your choices, I'm a big fan of femdom, but I know lots of people don't like it. So I will make it optional. Right now, we have 3 femdom scenes (Halflings, brothel and Ogre), it depends on your choices so far.
Thank you for the answer. Will the maledom scenes be avoidable or optional?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for the answer. Will the maledom scenes be avoidable or optional?
Up in the air, may make them optional. Depends on how cruel the players will want to be in the future, specially with the Queen.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes