Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
Got a question what is the trigger for the inn girl? After watching the first scene where you walk onto them arguing, the quest stays uncompleted and after talking to them I only get the same text box

Reactions: 7empest5teele

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Some bugs:
(1) If you go back to your bedroom after completing the "The vampire" quest, the quest is back to the available quests list.

(2) If you meet the vampire (or maybe even getting into the tower) before meeting Lady Virginia, you can't trigger "Money, money, money!" (No circle, i.e., the letter, in the room on the left of teleport shrine.)

(3) Also, if you are ready to trigger the "A king's bane", but do "The golden age" (flash back of cucking the groom) first, you will end up in a loop, i.e., whenever you go out of the thorn room, you will trigger the "A king's bane", sending you back to the garden, and the only way out is through the exist of the thorn room...

Last edited:
Reactions: zeraligator

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Pretty good start, going to love me some gobbo etc... scenes later on when they are developed. Especially if there's some nice actual preggo content to go with it, since it seems like MC's wife is already on board for that idea. :p

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
What an absolutely ridiculous question I am forced to ask...How does one SAVE the damn GAME on here?
I see nothing in the options menu, I have pushed every alphabet on my keyboard, yet still remains on autosave only.
Oh and please consider getting an English translator to go over the dialogue here, it's painful to try and decipher some of the conversations.

Reactions: 2382dudubes

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
What an absolutely ridiculous question I am forced to ask...How does one SAVE the damn GAME on here?
I see nothing in the options menu, I have pushed every alphabet on my keyboard, yet still remains on autosave only.
Oh and please consider getting an English translator to go over the dialogue here, it's painful to try and decipher some of the conversations.
you press 0 for menu and press down arrow to quest and down again for save ,load and game end options

• Red Heart

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
you press 0 for menu and press down arrow to quest and down again for save ,load and game end options
How did you discover this, I havent seen anything within the game nor a tutorial even suggesting how we save.
Ah never mind at least I know now, thank you;

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
How did you discover this, I havent seen anything within the game nor a tutorial even suggesting how we save.
Ah never mind at least I know now, thank you;
I play a lot RPGs not just from this site so i try to interact with anything and press something like that just in case

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I play a lot RPGs not just from this site so i try to interact with anything and press something like that just in case
Well thats one way of discovering new things, and a way that I never even thought of until this very moment.
Alright in this game, I keep getting suggestions that I should start a party before going out and exploring, but I have NO idea how or where to do that action that seems to be guiding me TO do.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh for crying out loud.
I have all the quests half finished, meaning I get the items, and ingredients, go to the area I need to be, INITIALLY talk to someone to start the quest and I cannot finish a SINGLE one.
Oh and that "Walkthrough" leaves a LOT out, it's a basic info guide, FAR from a Walkthrough in any way at all.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Oh for crying out loud.
I have all the quests half finished, meaning I get the items, and ingredients, go to the area I need to be, INITIALLY talk to someone to start the quest and I cannot finish a SINGLE one.
Oh and that "Walkthrough" leaves a LOT out, it's a basic info guide, FAR from a Walkthrough in any way at all.
so none of the quests will show as finished,dev might work on that,the only part you get is with hammer girl after talking with man just outside the wall and the two of you have battle in forest with 3 men I think

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a good game premise, unfortunately more balloon animal women. Why it is so hard to get some games with girls who look like actual human beings I'll never know.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
I think my game broke. Most quests still appear as "avaliable" and I can't seem to progress the story. Also, what I assume (as per the preview picture in this thread) is a sex scene with Bethany didn't trigger. Any ideas?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Natural selection in action.
Ugly goblins get slayed.
Sexy thicc goblins get layed.
The modern goblin has thus evolved into being beautiful extra thicc shortstacks
You are a warrior king, a former adventurer and a Paladin who will achieve
the greatest victories among all the rulers of Odenia!
Ah, I can see that he is equipped with a grand Holy Sword which he uses to "smite" evil.
No female villainess will escape the king's justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiKami

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AKingsBane-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
A Kings Bane [0.3] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.5 GB/ 509 MB) : ,

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I actually love that the queen is in favor of the king having multiple women
a literal cuck queen
Its pretty hilarious to see the king cuckold his sons by taking their women from them :ROFLMAO:
I hope this is optional.
can cuck everyone in the world, but not your sons. what kind of monster does this to his son?

unless the son is gay. then its doing him a favor, by taking over his husbandly duties while he fucks dudes

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes