VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Kinky Couple [v0.01] [Ghoct]

Ghoct

Feb 25, 2019
Patreon_Banner.png

Overview:
"A Kinky Couple" is a "Adult Visual Novel" about a middle aged married couple who tries to reinvent their sexuality and discover their kinks and fetishes, wich hopefully leads to a happy harem!
The driving force for the pervertness of our MC (played by you) is his wife Sarah, who's always pushing your limits and encouraging you to more and more depravity!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-17
Release Date: 2021-11-16
Developer: Ghoct
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Prologue/Intro
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

sample1.PNG Sample2.PNG Sample3.PNG Sample4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Planned content TAGS: Anal sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Big Tits, Big Ass, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Futa/Trans, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Multiple Protagonist, Sex Toys, Slave, Spanking, Swinging, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal sex, Twins

curiosity-attention.gif

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Do you plan on making all kinks optional or just the ones that'd cause a fuss in the comments (swinging, trans, femdom, etc.)?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Planned content TAGS: Anal sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Big Tits, Big Ass, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Futa/Trans, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Multiple Protagonist, Sex Toys, Slave, Spanking, Swinging, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal sex, Twins

View attachment 1504566
Is this going to be a kinky 'couple' or will the wife spends most of the time cheering from the sidelines? Cause there seems to be a lot of that out there already. Just saying. :)
To be more specific, will the wife have sex with anyone besides her husband?

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Your premise is promising! I will be watching and look forward to trying it out after a few updates. Best of luck

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well.......well........Kinky Couple, I like the sound of it :devilish:.
I saw femdom in planed content..........nice :love:

Reactions: bulifun

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
She could be middle aged attractive but the wife would be unattractive at any age. Maybe the dev is going for realism in his game but it doesn’t make for good fapping material unless ’ugly’ is one of the kinks.
When i see her face, it's not a feeling of realism that i get but a feeling of plastic surgery that went wrong!
Her mouth has something out of this world, maybe alien?