kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
What's the difference between 0.17 and 0.17SE specically? I may have played an earlier SE version, but it's honestly the first I've noticed the difference here.
se adds a few more scenes to the normal sex scenes and a few more chunks of story over all not a big change but nice to see

an example would be like ur apprentice fingering herself to completion in normal, and fingering herself then humping her pillow for a while before finishing with fingers in SE

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Eh... the only problem I have with this game is it's kinda repetitive and boring? the scenes are not seductive enough for me to get... get myself going... And I blame that on the other awesome games I found here :love:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Here are all the ways to get v0.17SE

Full v0.16SE for new players or players with any versoin older than 0.16 or any mac users.
PC: Google Drive
Mega
Mac: Google Drive

0.16 to 0.17SE for players who waited on the SE version to download the new update.
Mega

0.17 to 0.17SE for players who downloaded the 0.17 version
Mega

Have fun!
Thank you. I really didn't want to download 4.63 GB.

Reactions: Tomoto

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Knight's Tale [v0.17SE] Neverlucky

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.63 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 502 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 485 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im kind of amazed how well the relationship dynamic works in this, because it starts off with you and your wife, then later more like alice+you=cathrine+lydia more then a "harem" as it would usually be, with interaction between alice+cathrine or lydia+you is closer to sharing the others lover with the other making it quite unique compared to the standard "harem" lydia being the mild grey zone since shes having fun with everyone and as the end of content with mc more now making it go from 2 groups of 2 into a possible full polyamorous relationship in the future

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Here are all the ways to get v0.17SE

Full v0.17SE for new players or players with any versoin older than 0.17 or any mac users.
PC: Google Drive
Mega
Mac: Google Drive

0.16 to 0.17SE for players who waited on the SE version to download the new update.
Mega

0.17 to 0.17SE for players who downloaded the 0.17 version
Mega

Have fun!

Edit: Corrected the Version number for the full download.
Have i told you lately that I love you?

:p

Seriously big thanks for being our hero here. :love:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A knight's tale v0.20SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.04.2021 (v0.20SE)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Short but oh so sweet update. One step closer to Lydia and the mc making sweet love :)

Alice and Cathy made for some naughty good entertainment as well. I can not wait til all four go to town at the same time.

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Short but oh so sweet update. One step closer to Lydia and the mc making sweet love :)

Alice and Cathy made for some naughty good entertainment as well. I can not wait til all four go to town at the same time.
Agreed! My only comment is that the MC should have more dialogue.

Lydia: do you mind if I only take half?
MC: whatever

That could have easily been:

MC: Of course, sweety. I want you to be comfortable with everything. I want to make sure your first time is fun.

The SCENES are cute, but the dialogue needs to be more expressive.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Nice update, but it is a pity that pictures come later in the game.
I'm not going to play the game again for a few pictures.
But thanks for the fun game anyway.
(y)

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes