Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The MC of this story is nothing more then a side character in this game. The wife has full on sex with the girls the so called MC gets a quick BJ. The wife bangs the maid with a strap on and 69's the other. This game should be called A Knights Wife's Tale. I think I played my last update of this game. I prefer to be the main character of the story. You get you wife's sloppy seconds in this game. Not for me. (n)
I've stopped playing this game a long time ago. I don't like forced lesbian content. There is a lot of it here. I agree that MC's wife plays the main role here, and everything revolves around her.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
A wise man once said
etc.
Sure. Of course we all bring our point of view to how we see the world. But still, objective truth does exist, unless you think all of existence is just our own imagination, a la Baudrillard or The Matrix. Sometimes that truth is currently unknowable, such as what exactly started the big bang, other times it is clear to nearly all experts that study the subject (human caused rise in CO2, leading to global warming).

My point, if I wasn't clear enough, is that it is clear who the main character of A Knights Tale is, and just because Cathy is in a fair number of scenes, especially with Lydia, does not make her the MC no matter how many people claim it in this thread every 5 posts or so.

Last edited:

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Where are you looking? It's still there!
I'm only seeing the upgrade from v0.15Non-SE to v0.16SE, last version i played was v0.14SE, so i assume i can't use that upgrade patch?

or .. should i get the Mac version of v0.15, use the upgrade v0.15 to v0.16SE, then copy the Windows binaries over from the v0.17 version?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm only seeing the upgrade from v0.15Non-SE to v0.16SE, last version i played was v0.14SE, so i assume i can't use that upgrade patch?

or .. should i get the Mac version of v0.15, use the upgrade v0.15 to v0.16SE, then copy the Windows binaries over from the v0.17 version?
There's a site known as lewdzone. You'll find previous versions there. Hopefully you find a version then you can use the upgrade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: parceload

erkper

May 16, 2018
Sure. Of course we all bring our point of view to how we see the world. But still, objective truth does exist, unless you think all of existence is just our own imagination, a la Baudrillard or The Matrix. Sometimes that truth is currently unknowable, such as what exactly started the big bang, other times it is clear to nearly all experts that study the subject (human caused rise in CO2, leading to global warming).

My point, if I wasn't clear enough, is that it is clear who the main character of A Knights Tale is, and just because Cathy is in a fair number of scenes, especially with Lydia, does not make her the MC no matter how many people claim it in this thread every 5 posts or so.
And my point, if I wasn't clear enough, is that your clarity of thought (and point) is very much objective to your beliefs. Not everyone (or, as you put it in your global warming comment, "nearly all experts") agree with your belief. So by your own definition it is not objective truth. Just your opinion. The male protag of this game is an empty suit along for the ride, following the lead of his wife, who is, (in my opinion, obviously not yours) the main, driving character of this story. You don't have to agree, but you should at least respect that others can have a different opinion than yours without being "objectively" wrong.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
OEJ is not uploading
does anyone have gallery mod or saves of all scenes for 0.17?

thank you
He said he's gonna take some personal time, so don't expect anything from him...
He did allow anyone interested to update his work so now we need someone willing to pick it up.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
He said he's gonna take some personal time, so don't expect anything from him...
He did allow anyone interested to update his work so now we need someone willing to pick it up.
yup, I read that he is gonna continue in February
so if anyone has saves with all scene, please share

erkper

May 16, 2018
yup, I read that he is gonna continue in February
so if anyone has saves with all scene, please share
Or you could, you know... play the game? This is the most linear game that doesn't have a KN tag I've ever played, it's more or less impossible to actually miss scenes without a game mod.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Here are all the ways to get v0.17SE

Full v0.17SE for new players or players with any versoin older than 0.17 or any mac users.
PC:

Mac:

0.16 to 0.17SE for players who waited on the SE version to download the new update.

0.17 to 0.17SE for players who downloaded the 0.17 version

Have fun!

Edit: Corrected the Version number for the full download.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im actually thrilled to see a 0.17-0.17SE patch/update lol saves having to redownload everything again, anyways cheers
as for cathy being the mc, only thing im going to say is she is more of the wife who is good at manipulation, and the woman trust in her and don't want to get on her bad side(same as the MC) so everything needing to get her ok makes sense, seeing as its one man 3 woman and trying making the marriage work in this "world", she just happens to want a piece of the action too i don't see where the issue is unless your uber against FF content lol which this really isn't your game then because most of her "being the mc" is her coercing them to be with the MC and being comfortable with their bodies

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's the difference between 0.17 and 0.17SE specically? I may have played an earlier SE version, but it's honestly the first I've noticed the difference here.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i will say one thing that minorly bugged me about Cathy, she took Lydia's Virginity, at the same time considering she's super into cathy from the start, i can honestly say its hers to take over "mine" so i didn't put to much effort into being annoyed for long lol just the "alpha male" in the back of my head complaining after all its a game *shrug*

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes