Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
And here i believed the one's that always complained about this love story were actually going to quit playing it.
Well, I defend the story, mostly, but it has gotten a little too repetitive and predictable. I still think the MC is very lucky to have 3 enthusiastic women to choose from, so I don't get all the complaining just because the wife gets to have fun too, but I wish the story was more dynamic.

I think I get more enjoyment reading the comments here, than actually playing the game, lately, haha.

I honestly haven't played the last 2 updates, and skipped most of the dialog on the previous one, just to see what was going to happen.

If something actually happens story-wise, I promise I will read it.

Reactions: laeg

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.17 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The MC of this story is nothing more then a side character in this game. The wife has full on sex with the girls the so called MC gets a quick BJ. The wife bangs the maid with a strap on and 69's the other. This game should be called A Knights Wife's Tale. I think I played my last update of this game. I prefer to be the main character of the story. You get you wife's sloppy seconds in this game. Not for me. (n)
Totally agreed. Unavoidable ..... is too much

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
i´m also very disapointed of the turn of the last updates....you should really change the name to a wifes tale and make her the mc....i´m happy i didn´t play the last 3-4 updates anymore....only watching from the sideline cause i´m used to look for a time after this vn
This game is still not a super hit like LLP. May be the unavoidable ..... are the the reason behind that, Who knows. LLP is also a medieval game. But no unavoidable ..... is there.
Game is very kinetic sometimes. No choices. It is a ....... idea!!

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
This game is still not a super hit like LLP. May be the unavoidable ..... are the the reason behind that, Who knows. LLP is also a medieval game. But no unavoidable ..... is there.
Game is very kinetic sometimes. No choices. It is a ....... idea!!
LLP?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i kind of agree with some that Lydia should have been deflowered by the MC not a piece of wood .. that part i thought was a waste of a girls virginity .. but what the hell do i know .. i still enjoy this game .. just wish things was a little more thought out ...
even tho i say this .. i'll still play any and all updates .. neverlucky ... you got me hooked at Triangle :love:

Reactions: SeveredRealms

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
There is no Queen.

Unless that's a sex position I don't know about.
Err... well... way back in the day that's what we called the "lady sits on your face" position. Either facing you, or facing your feet (as long as she was squeaky clean. cough)

Dec 21, 2019
The MC of this story is nothing more then a side character in this game. The wife has full on sex with the girls the so called MC gets a quick BJ. The wife bangs the maid with a strap on and 69's the other. This game should be called A Knights Wife's Tale. I think I played my last update of this game. I prefer to be the main character of the story. You get you wife's sloppy seconds in this game. Not for me. (n)
Alice is pretty much the main girl of the story and the MC does everything with her first, before the wife touches her. He is still married and very much in love with his wife. This story is about both spouses approving of what's going on and becoming involved with the new girls together. It's pretty lovey dovey and vanilla. It's not one of those created solely for insecure little boys to self insert and treat the imaginary video game women like property, to be used like blow up sex dolls and unable to so much as glance at other humans. Sorry. But there's no shortage of games like that on this site. Go enjoy them.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Alice is pretty much the main girl of the story and the MC does everything with her first, before the wife touches her. He is still married and very much in love with his wife. This story is about both spouses approving of what's going on and becoming involved with the new girls together. It's pretty lovey dovey and vanilla. It's not one of those created solely for insecure little boys to self insert and treat the imaginary video game women like property, to be used like blow up sex dolls and unable to so much as glance at other humans. Sorry. But there's no shortage of games like that on this site. Go enjoy them.
People are allowed opinions on this site I believe and calling someone names for it only makes you seem like the little boy here. As for the game I started playing it for the reason of being the main and only main character. The fact that the wife is getting so much of the content and seeing that side of the story makes me feel that the dev should add a Female Protagonist tag to this game. If every time some person gives and opinion on a game here and you jump down their throats for giving said opinion you are gonna be very busy.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Your statement contradicts your statement. If 'He is still married and very much in love with his wife.' then his wife is the main girl of the story. :cool:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Your statement contradicts your statement. If 'He is still married and very much in love with his wife.' then his wife is the main girl of the story. :cool:
Possibly if you categorize them as main girl and side chicks, but I guess main girl was meant as in "main girl that is not already an established partner" like the wife.

Dec 21, 2019
Most of the story so far has been focused on the MC and Alice. Alice is the newcomer. Alice has had the most screen time. MC has already been married for a long time. That doesn't mean he loves his wife any less, that doesn't mean she can't be involved as well. There is no contradiction. So nice try but, no. :cool:
People are allowed opinions on this site I believe and calling someone names for it only makes you seem like the little boy here. As for the game I started playing it for the reason of being the main and only main character. The fact that the wife is getting so much of the content and seeing that side of the story makes me feel that the dev should add a Female Protagonist tag to this game. If every time some person gives and opinion on a game here and you jump down their throats for giving said opinion you are gonna be very busy.
I'm just letting you know that your complaint objectively makes no sense. MC is not always getting the wife's "sloppy seconds." He does everything with Alice first. That's the fact, not an opinion. You're just plain wrong. The story took a direction that you don't like, and that's fine. You can say that without misrepresenting it. Without revealing that you're just jealous the precious video game waifu and maidservant dare to touch eachother without MC's involvement. Behavior like that usually says something about a person. You can move along without throwing shade which was, again, just wrong. Try that next time.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The story took a direction that you don't like, and that's fine. You can say that without misrepresenting it.
Thank you. Those that don't like the story can just say so without any judgement. everyone does not have to like everything, and I've criticized it myself a few times (because of repetition, and lack of anything happening), but they shouldn't exaggerate with hyperbole like "The wife is the real MC", or "This game should be female protagonist". They sound ridiculous. I know that many people want to say that all truth is relative, and all facts have both sides (which is wrong, obviously), but sometimes the truth is the truth, no matter how other people want to misrepresent it.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes