Mmushy

May 5, 2020
As usual, thanks for the SE update.

Wow, I can't believe it. There has been a disturbance in The Force. SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED! *cheers* Now I just don't know if Groundhog Phil is too pleased with that development. :ROFLMAO:

To be honest I expected a band of highwaymen so that Alice can show off what she learned, but that may come in a future update. Speaking of which, I still stand by my prediction. Next month MC and Lydia, final Foursome in February, political stuff told on the side, conclusion with any number of kids and the political development in the epilogue in March and then the game will be done.
Would be rather disappointing but given the lack of gravitas after hearing the "news", it would not be surprising.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Color me pleasantly surprised, there was actual plot development in this update. Hopefully the trend continues.

Sep 11, 2020
THE BACKTICKS ARE TRIGGERING ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1587691559696.jpg

However the story is pretty good, so maybe I'll forgive this horrendous war crime that the dev committed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice, only thing that bothers is very shaved bushes and underwears could very well be from modern era.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm getting an error message "Image scene '25032alt' not found" at the start of the sex scene in the bathroom between Alice and the M/C first morning after Alice loses her cherry to M/C. Text runs but black screen.

During the evening scene with Alice and Lydia acting out Alice losing her cherry another error message "Image scene '26215alt' not found". Same as before text runs with black screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: frenk

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting an error message "Image scene '25032alt' not found" at the start of the sex scene in the bathroom between Lydia and the M/C first morning after Lydia loses her cherry to M/C. Text runs but black screen.
That's usually because you play the regular version on a special edition save.

Reactions: Macinnes
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes