Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I would love to see some of the seeds sown at the very beginning of the story (the new, bad king and his lackey the only knight who might be better than MC at knightly things, MC's mentor apparently headed toward a losing confrontation with said king and lackey, etc) finally bloom and actually produce something but I really doubt we will ever get that.
I agree. It seems the dev had the ambition of a more detailed story for the first 5 or 6 updates, and then just lost interest or enthusiasm in anything more than the basics. Same scenes, same dialog, etc.

I actually found Triangle quite boring, and could not finish it. A Knights Tale seemed a lot more promising to me, but it has gone a similar route it seems.

Maybe we are all jumping the gun, and there is a lot more to the story awaiting us. I guess we will see.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I agree. It seems the dev had the ambition of a more detailed story for the first 5 or 6 updates, and then just lost interest or enthusiasm in anything more than the basics. Same scenes, same dialog, etc.

I actually found Triangle quite boring, and could not finish it. A Knights Tale seemed a lot more promising to me, but it has gone a similar route it seems.

Maybe we are all jumping the gun, and there is a lot more to the story awaiting us. I guess we will see.
Triangle was a small simple story and it's ok for what it is.
A Knight's Tale however appeared to be a bigger story. Given the setup of a mysterious death of a king, a new nastier king, palace intrigue etc.
Instead of building upon those it became Triangle in medieval setting.
Because of that this game has been a big disappointment for me.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The reason I and I believe many others have not quit is the hope that the game will develop and grow to it's potential.

Reactions: erkper

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The reason I and I believe many others have not quit is the hope that the game will develop and grow to it's potential.
After this long? To me it seems like the vn is reaching it's end. Maybe I'm wrong. If that is the case I am amazed at how long some peoples hopes have lasted, ill admit

erkper

May 16, 2018
...and there's really no need for personal attacks.
Get used to it if you continue to post anything but how wonderful this game is. I like this game and enjoy what it is, but because I wish a few things were done differently and see how much more potential this game had that has gone unfulfilled, I am apparently all kinds of nasty things in some people's eyes. I've simply decided that's a "them" problem.

Reactions: Mmushy

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Here are all the ways to get v0.16SE

Full v0.16SE for new players or players with any versoin older than 0.15 or any mac users.
PC:
Mac:

0.15 to 0.16SE for players who waited on the SE version to download the new update.

0.16 to 0.16SE for players who downloaded the 0.16 version

Have fun!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

Full v0.16SE for new players or players with any versoin older than 0.15 or any mac users.
PC: Google Drive
Mac: Google Drive

0.15 to 0.16SE for players who waited on the SE version to download the new update.
Mega

Mega

Have fun!
Sweet, thank you so much.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Mega

Mega

Have fun!
Ever though about putting a "buymeacoffee" link in your signature.
Thank you.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Mega

Mega

Have fun!
Thank you! You're One of my favorite heros, no lie :love:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As usual, thanks for the SE update.

Wow, I can't believe it. There has been a disturbance in The Force. SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED! *cheers* Now I just don't know if Groundhog Phil is too pleased with that development. :ROFLMAO:

To be honest I expected a band of highwaymen so that Alice can show off what she learned, but that may come in a future update. Speaking of which, I still stand by my prediction. Next month MC and Lydia, final Foursome in February, political stuff told on the side, conclusion with any number of kids and the political development in the epilogue in March and then the game will be done.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As usual, thanks for the SE update.

Wow, I can't believe it. There has been a disturbance in The Force. SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED! *cheers* Now I just don't know if Groundhog Phil is too pleased with that development. :ROFLMAO:

To be honest I expected a band of highwaymen so that Alice can show off what she learned, but that may come in a future update. Speaking of which, I still stand by my prediction. Next month MC and Lydia, final Foursome in February, political stuff told on the side, conclusion with any number of kids and the political development in the epilogue in March and then the game will be done.
I concur with your prediction

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

Mega

Mega

Have fun!
Will OP be updated with other links for "Full v0.16SE PC"?!

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes