• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
At least the devs have their next game planned.

I don't know what i'd do without my regular fix of coming to the forums every update to see the exact same people complain about the content the devs are known for not changing and expecting something different.
Don't forget about the exact same people who come back to the thread every update to complain about the complainers who are known for voicing their opinions about the devs content and expecting something different.

It's all quite fitting for a repetitive vn like this :KEK:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Don't forget about the exact same people who come back to the thread every update to complain about the complainers who are known for voicing their opinions about the devs content and expecting something different.

It's all quite fitting for a repetitive vn like this :KEK:
Or, as I liked to call it numerous times: Groundhog Day Simulator: The Game :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nova1811

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I hope the next vn/game from Nerverluckystudios is more like Triangle than this one.
I kinda stopped mid-way through this one though as it started to feel like a kinetic novel without any impactful choices.
But as others have stated already: congrats on the finish! :love:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Someone apparently misunderstood the idea of release versioning.

This game is marked as completed, yet it is version 0.36 "SE".

A software project marked as version 0.36 is the 36th alpha version of the software. There is no possibility to version a "SE" release inside the version code..

I wish developers would read up on standards before they use them.

If this project is completed, it will be version 1.0. But since it never went in beta, it must still be an alpha, and thus, abandoned.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I haven't played the new update yet, but for some reason I'm kinda happy that it's finished.
It wasn't a bad ride, but I feel like it's overstayed its welcome a bit. I liked the simple story and gameplay and I also liked Triangle, but you can stretch everyday stuff only so much before it becomes kinda tedious and monotonous.
Did the whole king plot lead somewhere in the end or did it end up unsolved/unused?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Did the whole king plot lead somewhere in the end or did it end up unsolved/unused?
It did, MC and wife visited her parents' castle and told them of Pike's suspicions and investigation then went back home, the gang finds out through a letter that Pike found evidence of the new king poisoning the old king then having the king deposed, judged and executed, then MC and Alice go to the capital because the top nobles are going to choose the new new king through election, which Pike wins. That's it, most of it happens off screen.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes