• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It did, MC and wife visited her parents' castle and told them of Pike's suspicions and investigation then went back home, the gang finds out through a letter that Pike found evidence of the new king poisoning the old king then having the king deposed, judged and executed, then MC and Alice go to the capital because the top nobles are going to choose the new new king through election, which Pike wins. That's it, most of it happens off screen.
Yeah ok, I've seen that, I thought there might be something else in the last update, but I guess not. I don't mind the everyday stuff, but it felt like such a wasted opportunity and kinda pointless to mention it at all.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
the game's done finally
but have the devs added music or bgms ?
dont want to waste download time to find out its still silent game

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
This is maybe for the best to end it here.. there was not really any plot after the capitol arc and to strech the 'story' what mostly contents about the same stuff is not good. Lets see what your next game brings if there is any.

Reactions: voltairepop

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I'm actually sorry to see this one end. I enjoyed it. I think the story could have gone on a bit more and could have added in tons more, the new king, the daughter, some fighting, more land disputes, actual things that happened back in that time, could have added in more with the people that would live at an estate than was done in the story.

Hope the dev picks it back up, can alsways make some side short stories...

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope the next vn/game from Nerverluckystudios is more like Triangle than this one.
I kinda stopped mid-way through this one though as it started to feel like a kinetic novel without any impactful choices.
But as others have stated already: congrats on the finish! :love:
There aren't any impactful choices in Triangle.

I enjoy it but it's not much different. The only real choice is who many kids you end up with.

Triangle only has 1 scene of drama which is resolved instantly and results in 3somes.

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
I just come to say:

Congratulations DEV! Even a horse need to end his race, even if is a beaten dead horse.
DEV, I know you put a shitton of time to make this game, but this one was a miss, soo better luck next time, i REALLY hope you regain your Glory as the maker of <Triangle> (oh men, i loved that game).

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
... Or those that get stuck on choices when given the choice "fuck all the women ...or... kick a puppy" and they want to know what leads to the sex scenes.
Hey, maybe the women don't like guys who take the initiative, and also hate dogs and will come after the MC when they hear about the "kick the puppy" thing. Or, maybe they're actually all cat girls (so, same result when the puppy is kicked).

Of course, unless the dev is a sadist, they can probably save and play on and find out for themselves.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
"Couples" doesn't seem like the next logical step for the dev. If he started with "Triangle", then moved on to this, the next game should be a relationship involving 5 people....

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
While I can't say it was great, I can say it was decent and I didn't regret playing this one. Only a few things really bugged me and I'm looking forward to your next work.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
maybe, steam might raise eyebrows on few things on this game but should still pass.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it'd req skip the day button.
There is NOTHING in here to raise any eyebrows on Steam

Steam has libraries full of family fcking games why would they care about this simple no drama slice of life?????

• Haha
Reactions: $@~ and The D0n
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes