-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you avoid Sharing and
Multiple Penetration
What do you mean by "sharing"? If you mean the MC's girl has sex with another guy or something, there isn't any of that. Do you instead interpret sharing to mean one LI of the MC being intimate with another LI of the MC? If so, that's unavoidable, although all LIs remain in an intimate relationship with the MC as well.

Reactions: Juv3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did anyone ever find the tagged titfuck scene? I never did
i think hubby titfucked wifey once or twice (rest kinda lack tits on that department).

Can you avoid Sharing and
Multiple Penetration
this whole game starts from idea that wifey wants to spice up their marriage so she corrupts 1 girl and mc corrupts other girl for 4some and wifey and mc do dps on girls occasionally (wifey bought wooden strapon).

mc is only guy who sees any pussy.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
i think hubby titfucked wifey once or twice (rest kinda lack tits on that department).

this whole game starts from idea that wifey wants to spice up their marriage so she corrupts 1 girl and mc corrupts other girl for 4some and wifey and mc do dps on girls occasionally (wifey bought wooden strapon).

mc is only guy who sees any pussy.
I hope that strapon is well made. A splinter in the cooch... yow!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
it's as smooth as it'd been made of plastic or iron/steel.
Yeah... I guess. I think I would have opted for one made of marble or something similar. I never really think of porous wood as being hygienic, hence why all of my cutting boards or chopping blocks are some variation of stone or glass. Then again, this is the middle ages where hygiene was really bad.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where lord mc lives is small town and doubt wifey could have gotten dildo made from marble even on capital city (even if it would been possible in time game is set it'd have taken bit long time to make it and then get it).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah... I guess. I think I would have opted for one made of marble or something similar. I never really think of porous wood as being hygienic, hence why all of my cutting boards or chopping blocks are some variation of stone or glass. Then again, this is the middle ages where hygiene was really bad.
You're not the only one who thinks a wooden strap-on is ridiculous. But it was in the game, so I suspended my disbelief (i.e., logic) to accept it for the purposes of the game.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I mean, you prefer something from the quarry with possible fractures and and/or voids? Oops... the dickhead broke off up by your cervix... it should come down on it's own... have you tried jumping up and down? Natural stone is porous and holds on to microbes too... have fun with that.

Weirdos :KEK:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Walkthrough mod?
There isn't any walkthrough needed. The game is literally just deciding what sex position you want, whether you want to finish inside or outside, what training to do (e.g., just sword or sword + shield), etc. There aren't that many choices in the entirety of the game, and they are pretty much all related to sex while you're just about to have it or meaningless day-to-day activities.

brianzzz

Jul 5, 2020
There isn't any walkthrough needed. The game is literally just deciding what sex position you want, whether you want to finish inside or outside, what training to do (e.g., just sword or sword + shield), etc. There aren't that many choices in the entirety of the game, and they are pretty much all related to sex while you're just about to have it or meaningless day-to-day activities.
Ok thanks bro

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
ZZZ... So many missed opportunities, MC should have become King, there should have been the odd bad guy to battle or at least 1 fucking ounce of drama! He should have married Alice & Lydia or at least adopted her... Hey Lydia, slave over cooking for me and cleaning my castle all day then warm my wife's or my/our bed at night... (I'm pretty sure that's how labor unions got their start!) At the end of the story "Hey, let's drop a shitload more work on you, you're now the main cook! No we're not hiring another cute redhead, you'll need to multi-task just like corporate North America, where we lay off people & expect whose left to do the jobs of 2-3 other people and fire them if they can't keep up... (What's the matter with you, the requirements for this minimum wage job was a master's degree and being able to type 400 words a minute, did you lie on your resume???)

And the issue with the MC being a lame beta dishrag, the tournament came and Alice competed and MC said "No, I ain't feeling it" when the dev had a last opportunity for MC to redeem himself and mop the floor with the best of the best then drop the mike, they chose to take the absolute watered down vanilla approach like the rest of this snoozefest, Wash (Kathy), Rinse (Alice), Sometimes add softener (Lydia), Repeat...
Great graphics but Lord, kill me now!

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I hate saying this because I enjoyed Triangle so much, but this was really boring. It was kind of like Groundhog Day without being funny. Not to mention all the characters just seemed super submissive, even if the wife was making most of the suggestions. Just once I wanted to see the MC just grab one of the girls, bend her over the damn dining room table and go to town. But it was all 'Would you like me to put my peepee in your hoohoo. Yes, please put you peepee in my hoohoo.' Uhh...:sleep:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
OK after 18 updates it was clear that this game is that. That is what you are getting. Why do so many people think it was going to suddenly became a different game????

The game showed you what it was. Kept it up consistently. And finished consistently.

Not your thing? OK it isn't for everyone, but understand any thoughts that it was or would be something else is on you.

Triangle did not have drama, not really.

I would bet his next VN will not either, so do not be surprised but clearly his paying fans are OK with it so adjust your expectations to match reality.

This is for all of you with similar posts since the end was posted.

PEACE
I didn't expect a different game, but some type of drama would have been nice. An antagonist, the girls harmlessly flirting with the stable boy or vice versa, a neighboring kingdom invading the lands, hell anything to add some tension, but it was like they were living in a bubble.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While browsing the comments, it is worth playing?
If you like slice-of-life where not much happens — just day-by-day normal stuff like training, eating, playing chess, studying, etc. — with sex mixed into it all, then this is the game for you. If you're looking for heavy plot, a variety of activities, and choices generally having a major impact on the game, you should find something else.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
While browsing the comments, it is worth playing?
Yes, it is. I think my previous comments were probably a bit unfair. I didn't take into consideration of the fact I've played through the game several times during the span of its development - which of course would make anything boring. If you've never played the game before it's probably a nice enjoyable story. Once.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes