muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Triangle only has 1 scene of drama which is resolved instantly and results in 3somes.
Well, there's a bit of rising action as the guy and non-girlfriend girl (don't remember their names and I'm not downloading it again) fall in love and start doing sexual stuff while feeling more and more guilty about it. Not saying it's high literature or anything, but it's there.

Reactions: $@~

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, there's a bit of rising action as the guy and non-girlfriend girl (don't remember their names and I'm not downloading it again) fall in love and start doing sexual stuff while feeling more and more guilty about it. Not saying it's high literature or anything, but it's there.
Yeah, and when the girlfriend finds out she's all "go to a hotel for the night, we'll talk later" ... next day "okay, so i'm gonna bang her too welcome home".

And thus, the drama was resolved.

• Haha
Reactions: $@~ and The D0n
Jan 31, 2020
Well that was a very uninspired and joyous ride/slog. I enjoyed Triangle for what it was, sure it was kinda silly how the girlfriend just accepted things, but it was cute and wholesome. Not every game needs drama, sometimes you want some easy fluff. But this game, A Knight's Tale was just flat, the main character was like a lost little lamb. He felt like an afterthought, and the games progression and direction left much to be desired. Triangle was defo the better of the two. Hers hoping the dev's next game will be a great one, you've got some skill and your writings pretty good. I'm looking forward to what's next

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Similar with Triangle, I like the game for being wholesome and not full of twists and turns. Sometimes you just need a nice relaxing ride. That said, this game went on for way longer than it needed imo. It's like a long relaxing ride where the brakes are broken, and you just gotta wait out the gas tank.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, one more thing: I hope the dev fixes those way too bright white screen flashes for his next game. Every time I forgot to take my meds I was seriously worried those orgasm visualisations would induce a seizure, and it's literally the only VN where I had to close my eyes every time those sequences were brought up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: cxx and $@~

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well this game definitely ran out of gas. It began fine enough, started to become pretty repetitive, turned into almost a chore to play, and finally deflated at the end. I'm glad I stuck with it because I hate leaving games uncompleted, but damn. I probably won't be playing any further Neverlucky games unless they become much more interesting. Even for slice-of-life this was fairly lifeless. Triangle was decent (not brilliant IMO, but decent), but this wasn't very enjoyable at all for me. I gave NL a couple of games to improve, but it looks like future games will be just more of the same.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
There's nothing wrong with vanilla. I'll even admit I enjoy vanilla but there has to be at least a story with a plotline.
Unfortunately this game didn't have any. Worse it teased us with so many potential subplotsold king's mysterious death, new king demanding oaths of loyalty, king's champion being sent on a secret mission, unrest amongst the lords, Pike's investigation and overthrow of the king, MC knocking up king Pike's daughter.
All these little subplots can be visited without bloodshed or gratuitous/sexual violence keeping the game vanilla.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes