cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We've got harem, two wives got pregnant but Lydia is still not pregnant... Disappointing :(
well some1 needs to make meals and being pregnant doing that isn't easy.

anyways this update continued on same path as before aka dull and played it with skip mostly and in the end alice got knighted, very abrupt ending like there was more planned but then not done.

Reactions: rob7278

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Triangle was a really good game. In my opinion it was a DAMN good game, actually. This one had the potential to be, too. The characters were great, initially anyway, and the story could've taken a few different potential directions based on how the characters reacted to certain events

And while I don't think it's a "bad game" even now, I do think it had the potential to be a great game...but the creativity seems to have fizzled out a long time ago. Now it's just a "solidly average game" in terms of graphics and sex scenes. For story alone, however...well, what story? We did have a BIT, but 90% of the time it was just sex and/or repetitive routines. It felt like the dev was too busy prepping for their upcoming game, ran out of ideas of where to take this one and just went with a half-baked ending just thrown in there to be done with

All I can say is, I'm glad it's finally over. I skipped a bunch of updates because it wasn't going anywhere, but came back to finish it off once completed. And while the h-scenes were good, there was little variation and the game needed to finally retire. Looking forward to seeing what the dev does next, however, because based on Triangle, they CAN make a good game. So I won't let one disappointment put me off. Even great actors and directors can deliver flops

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
OK after 18 updates it was clear that this game is that. That is what you are getting. Why do so many people think it was going to suddenly became a different game????

The game showed you what it was. Kept it up consistently. And finished consistently.

Not your thing? OK it isn't for everyone, but understand any thoughts that it was or would be something else is on you.

Triangle did not have drama, not really.

I would bet his next VN will not either, so do not be surprised but clearly his paying fans are OK with it so adjust your expectations to match reality.

This is for all of you with similar posts since the end was posted.

PEACE
Well, for me, I never played it before a couple days ago. I rarely touch incomplete titles and while I did some reading in the thread beforehand, I still gave it a shot as I've learned that people on the internet tend to exaggerate problems.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
"Rodrick is probably at home as well, so we'll have to put them in ourselves."
Me: "Who is Rodrick?"
P.S. Only male character in MC castle, who was introduced, is Rickon. Dev, probably, didn't cared already.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Rodrick is probably at home as well, so we'll have to put them in ourselves."
Me: "Who is Rodrick?"
P.S. Only male character in MC castle, who was introduced, is Rickon. Dev, probably, didn't cared already.
It's been way too long, so I don't remember for sure, but I think Rodrick is one of the other knights that the MC visits during the game, maybe the one who first hinted at trouble in the kingdom. I don't think it's supposed to be anyone at the MC's castle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been way too long, so I don't remember for sure, but I think Rodrick is one of the other knights that the MC visits during the game, maybe the one who first hinted at trouble in the kingdom. I don't think it's supposed to be anyone at the MC's castle.
courier at some point i think.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
i think hubby titfucked wifey once or twice (rest kinda lack tits on that department).

this whole game starts from idea that wifey wants to spice up their marriage so she corrupts 1 girl and mc corrupts other girl for 4some and wifey and mc do dps on girls occasionally (wifey bought wooden strapon).

mc is only guy who sees any pussy.
I've searched the unpacked images and can't find it. I've seen a couple of people claim there's a tittyfuck in there it's driving me nuts!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I've searched the unpacked images and can't find it. I've seen a couple of people claim there's a tittyfuck in there it's driving me nuts!
I'm almost certain Cathy gives MC a boobjob early on. I think it's on the bench in their room while one or both of the girls are still asleep in their bed.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
No, Mc was saying about Rickon, who taking care of stables and horses. Next 2 lines hinting about exactly him, not the knight, who disappear without a trace with first rays of the sun one day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, Mc was saying about Rickon, who taking care of stables and horses. Next 2 lines hinting about exactly him, not the knight, who disappear without a trace with first rays of the sun one day.
OK, thanks, although at this point I don't actually care about the names of characters in the game for only 5 minutes in total.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes